Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question regarding combat spells
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Aug 1 2011, 10:53 AM) *
I completely agree. I use the sever damage rules as well, but the only times they came up were for a PC's broken ribs and internal bleeding, for an NPC getting a brain hemhorage after someone stun bolted him, and another NPC going into shock and soon dying after someone decided to try non-lethal with 14+ dice pool and Ex-Ex ammo.

Heh... *Shakes Head* How is Ex-Ex a Non-Lethal Option? wobble.gif
HunterHerne
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 1 2011, 02:09 PM) *

He was in a hurry, it was what was loaded at the time. Blew the hand off the guy, he went into shock. They didn't have the skill to save him. Since then, if he loaded ex-ex into one gun, there was Stick-n-shock in the other just in case.
Mardrax
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Aug 1 2011, 07:09 PM) *

Skillshots!

"I shoot that guy in the distance with a full burst, while trying to knock the guy to my right out with the ejected cartridge cases."

Do be sure to not get the caseless variant. wobble.gif
CanRay
Well, the person firing the EX-Explosive Ammo is not as likely to suffer lethal consequences.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 1 2011, 10:15 AM) *
Well, the person firing the EX-Explosive Ammo is not as likely to suffer lethal consequences.

Yeah, I guess... wobble.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012