Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rover 2068
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
suoq
Is it a typo or does an Anti-Theft System 2 do something more than a normal Anti-Theft System?
CanRay
Here's some interesting options, baby!
Traul
If I remember correctly, it's a copy-paste error from SR3 where the basic anti-theft system used to come without the electric shock.
Redjack
Zang!
Ascalaphus
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 14 2011, 02:42 AM) *

Very nice.. one of the players in my campaign is a little too fond of stealing a car whenever he needs to go somewhere devil.gif
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Traul @ Aug 14 2011, 05:39 AM) *
If I remember correctly, it's a copy-paste error from SR3 where the basic anti-theft system used to come without the electric shock.

There was also the option of a self-destruct, for that sociopath with an expense account.
CanRay
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Aug 14 2011, 08:48 AM) *
There was also the option of a self-destruct, for that sociopath with an expense account.
Or if you figure it's going to turn into Christine.
hobgoblin
Well if the right kind of AI were to set up shop in the cars node...
CanRay
Depends on the AI, depends on the car. You could end up with Christine, KARR, or KITT.
Blitz66
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 14 2011, 05:48 PM) *
Depends on the AI, depends on the car. You could end up with Christine, KARR, or KITT.

If you think your car might turn into KITT, blow that thing up. That AI was well on its way to becoming HAL. I figure it had another dozen episodes, tops, before it decided that it didn't need Michael any more, ran him over, and did its own thing.
CanRay
Hell, KITT was already the star of the show already from episode one. nyahnyah.gif
Fatum
That cause you petty humans can't stand the allure of a red light changing in intensity. Examples are manifold. cyber.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012