Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twenty Short Stories about Shadowrun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Krojar
Okay not 20 short stories...in fact just one for now. I'll be releasing a little bit of the story here and there. Usually a few hundred words a day. The first part of story #1 is up if you're interested. It deals with the young capa of Dona O'Malley's family who is in charge of Matrix operations.

http://shadowrunstories.blogspot.com/

Any and all feedback welcome. And yes, this is going to be in a "hard boiled" minimalist prose style. Sorry if it's not your cup of tea smile.gif
Angelone
Very nice, how often are you planning to update?

Edit- As far as feedback I'm liking the character so far.
Dreadlord
Love it so far!

(now here comes Mr. Nitpick... On the seventh paragraph, after the quotes, the font changes. See below for text.)

Vicky couldn't see her girlfriend's face but she could picture the annoyed and petulant look on her fine elven features well enough.
Krojar
Thanks for the note on the font change...obviously that was unintentional. A snafu when I was transferring the text from Word I guess.

I have half of #2 already written hopefuly I"ll have it up by tonight.
Dreadlord
QUOTE (Krojar @ Aug 25 2011, 12:19 PM) *
I have half of #2 already written hopefuly I"ll have it up by tonight.

Sweet! Can't wait!
Psikerlord
Yeah, good so far. I'm interested.
Krojar
Okay posted #2. It was a little more rushed than the first so there may be some more errors in it. Also sorry about the font...blogger sucks.
fazzamar
I like it thus far and looking forward to the future posts.
Krojar
Sorry for the delay...been out of power since Sunday because of Irene. I did get a bit of writing done but it's been written the old fashioned way and needs to get put in digital form. Here's part 3 smile.gif
Dreadlord
In part 1, next to last last paragraph, it is a Viper SLIVERgun, not a Silvergun. It shoots slivers, not precious metals (although the ammo cost FEELS like buying silver!). wink.gif

Can't believe I missed it on first read, as one of my players actually pronounces it "Silvergun"!

(I am catching up from a long hiatus from the internet!)

Reading Part 2 next...
Krojar
Sorry for the delay in the new update...work sucks. It will be coming soon!
DMiller
Very nice. I juts read all three. Very nice indeed.

-D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012