Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: St. Louis, Missouri, UCAS
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Paul
Okay so I am nailing down some details or an upcoming campaign. For my background stuff I was hoping some one could tell me if they have a solid map I can use for the St. Louis, Missouri, UCAS area; if anyone knows off hand what source books reference it; and any other helpful material would be great.

As an aside thinking about this then got me thinking about the way the map is drawn, and how many states the UCAS has now?
bibliophile20
Someone did this a few years back: U/CAS Louisville FTZ Bookmarked it because it looked interesting. Hope it helps.
Paul
Thanks, I will read that and see what's there that I can use!
bibliophile20
...and brain isn't working. You asked for St. Louis, Missouri, not Louisville, Kentucky. Wow, I feel smart...
Neko Asakami
That's pretty cool, any one else know of any city-specific write ups floating around?
Paul
I'll be posting my write up fro St. Louis in the next few days.
Paul
Feel free to add comments here on the other thread.
QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 15 2012, 10:42 PM) *
Okay so I am nailing down some details or an upcoming campaign. For my background stuff I was hoping some one could tell me if they have a solid map I can use for the St. Louis, Missouri, UCAS area; if anyone knows off hand what source books reference it; and any other helpful material would be great.

Sixth World Almanac has a paragraph, on page 195. Nothing in Shadows of North America or Neo-Anarchist Guide to North America or Target: UCAS. The city's cut in half by the UCAS/CAS border, and there's next-to-nothing about it in the published material. But I guess the map is full of interesting places we've yet to explore!

QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 15 2012, 10:42 PM) *
As an aside thinking about this then got me thinking about the way the map is drawn, and how many states the UCAS has now?

My presumption had always been that states kept their pre-balkanization borders, but in truth that's only selectively true: North Virginia [not supported on any map, but mentioned in Target: UCAS, page 18] is obviously new, and no one seriously thinks there are two Oklahomas, one in the CAS and the other a very tiny strip of UCAS. So a lot of state borders have to have been redrawn...except the map in, say, Sixth World Almanac appears to my untrained eye to show nothing more or less than our current states.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012