Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghost Cartels
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Machiavelli
Right at the moment we are in Italy and try to "convince" the priests to let the ’Ndrangheta go on with their jobs, but we agreed now that this "niveau" of work is too low for us. We we tried to solve the job otherwise and strangely the GM didn´t look too much surprised. I don´t have the book at hand, so please tell me if this was intended.
Makki
afaik Italy is part of the Euro-Tour addition in the German version. I'm not sure it is in the original american print.
The Jake
My players just screwed up which caused Riveiros to dump them in Caracas when the drek hit the fan.

Net effect the same.

- J.
snowRaven
QUOTE (Machiavelli @ Mar 5 2012, 09:53 AM) *
Right at the moment we are in Italy and try to "convince" the priests to let the ’Ndrangheta go on with their jobs, but we agreed now that this "niveau" of work is too low for us. We we tried to solve the job otherwise and strangely the GM didn´t look too much surprised. I don´t have the book at hand, so please tell me if this was intended.

That section is indeed only in the european version of ghost cartels (I have the french version, as well as the english one).

I recently ran it for my players, and they decided against doing anything directly against the priests. Instead they suggested that their employer should try to bring in their own priests to work from the inside.

That section of Ghost Cartels is only a single paragraph - it doesn't have any suggestions on how to solve the problem, no information on the priests, and no suggestions on how to handle it other than that the runners should solve it without violence. It's entirely up to the GM, and I decided that my players' suggestion was enough to satisfy Cordero since he has other, more important, things on his mind at that stage.

The european part of Ghost Cartels is very dark, involving a lot of things that are probably morally questionable for many players. In the campaign that I ran my players ended up making some very difficult choices, and one player was on the verge of trying to murder Cordero toward the end - only circumstance stopped him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012