Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In a plane you fly, in the Graf you voyage.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Snow_Fox
oh i like that,

or smaller ones than intercontinental doing a tour of the city lights at night, a very exclusive restaurant. early zeps did just that doing sight seeing in germany to try and get money for bigger, military, constructions.
Angelone
I can see Victorian/Steampunk fashions being popular aboard zeppelins. It's all really romantic.
Snow_Fox
I'm not sure about that style but you're right. people would dress for it to make it more of an event, it's not just the meal it's the whole expeirence. you darn well better dress better than someone off to McHughes.
KarmaInferno
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Apr 5 2012, 08:37 AM) *
We can get in troublesome territory when inventive people decides that it is a good idea to put a fre spirit inside a zeppelin and then put a ward around it.

You now have a spirit inhabited zeppelin with movement, concealment and regenerate and protected by a ward.

Oh... oh god.

I have a Missions character building an Ally spirit, that I was wondering what vessel to have inhabit.

I am sorely tempted to have it inhabit a zeppelin now, but I am afraid Bull would kill me.

wobble.gif

-k
The Jopp
I just realized that the SR4 rules are excellent in recreating the Arcanum universe as an RPG.

Just put things in a steampunk setting and limit firearm and make cybernetics more steampunkish.
The Jopp
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Apr 9 2012, 05:32 AM) *
Oh... oh god.

I have a Missions character building an Ally spirit, that I was wondering what vessel to have inhabit.

I am sorely tempted to have it inhabit a zeppelin now, but I am afraid Bull would kill me.

wobble.gif
-k

Hmm...

Starting Free Spirit Character

Base Cost Zeppelin 800K
Used: -20%
Stolen: -20%
Crime under investigation: -10%
Black Market Pipeline: -10

Cost: 320K
Rich, In Debt & 50Bp in Cash= 330K

So yea, you can begin your life as a free spirit indebted to a Mr.Johnson to work for a runner team. You wont have many abilities or powers but you'll be a freaking zeppelin with your Force as a multiplier to all its attributes.

Not sure about speed and handling but BODY: 42 and Armor: 8

Now we give it Movement and Concealment
Upgrade the hull with Ruthenium polymers and radar obstructive upgrades - skip fuel, the spirit is the ultimate solar cell as it can spin the props himself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012