Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Streetsams
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Link
You're right, I missed that. We play a fusion of SR1-3 so all books get a look in, particularly since we played SR3 using Shadowtech and Cybertechnology until we got M&M in the mix.
_Pax._
QUOTE (Link @ May 25 2012, 04:27 AM) *
Here's the rule in question.

Aha, okay so I was half right and half wrong: it is MBW that can go in with Synaptic Booster (that's where I was remembering wrong), and they do have to be both be implanted at once (that's where I was remembering it correctly).

smile.gif
Stahlseele
This only worked in 2nd Ed though, since 3rd Ed this was changed. So you were about 25% right.
Bigity
In SR1/SR2, Synaptic Accelerators did not work with Boosted or Wired, and the MBW stuff has been covered.

Check out Shadowtech, page 28. This is not superceeded by SR2 core or Cybertechnology. I haven't gone looking in 3E books though.
Falconer
You might want to check some of the old errata as well. The old FASA errata did like to radically change things up or completely rewrite things at times.
Link
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ May 25 2012, 11:31 AM) *
This only worked in 2nd Ed though, since 3rd Ed this was changed. So you were about 25% right.

Though it was valid with SR3 until M&M turned up so making Pax about 37.50% right, roughly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012