Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanna run a PbP 300BP gang level game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Pages: 1, 2
taeksosin
Well then, in that case, I do have an alternate with her sheet set up and ready to go, so if you're going to to bow out Pax, just let me know and I'll get her written in.
Catch you next game I start? smile.gif
_Pax._
Okay, done is done, then. smile.gif I'll put Maus into Inactive, and use him another time.
pbangarth
Sorry to see you go, especially because of technical difficulties. Beats me what happened.
phlapjack77
Yeah, the InvC thing is truly weird. I signed up for InvC like 2 years ago from here, and it worked ok. Now recently my 2 attempts failed to get an email response..so either InvC has errors in their email-sending code / machine, or they do some kind if IP filtering to track already-registered people or something...
_Pax._
...or the site has gone zombie (meaning, no longer actively supported or managed ... just idling along, rudderless and with no captain).
phlapjack77
so....uh....I seem to have, uh, chosen a poor time to name my character what I did...

I chose poorly
taeksosin
I make no promise to not drag that in at some point.
Nikoli
lol
Actually thinking of seeing that one
Speed Wraith
Are you full-up or do you have room for someone that's a newb to PbP?

I don't know if it'd be appropriate, but I've been kicking around an idea for a former go-ganger vehicle expert/rigger type. Thrill-seeker who loves fast bikes and is pretty lucky.

But if you have room and need another role filled, I can do whatever smile.gif
taeksosin
Hey Wraith, I'm full up at the moment, but I'll put you in the #1 spot on my waiting list. In the mean time, if you want to try and get registered at Invisible Castle so you've got a dice rolling account ready to go, that'd be great.
Speed Wraith
QUOTE (taeksosin @ Jun 30 2012, 01:03 AM) *
Hey Wraith, I'm full up at the moment, but I'll put you in the #1 spot on my waiting list. In the mean time, if you want to try and get registered at Invisible Castle so you've got a dice rolling account ready to go, that'd be great.

Been waiting for them to approve my account all weekend, but working on it...seems like a resource I'll need whether I get into this game or another PbP.
_Pax._
If you're waiting on an email? Yeah, same problem that stymied me.

I don't think it's going to happen. I think the whole site is a Zombie.
taeksosin
Which is odd, since my three meat space players registered in the same time frame you were having issues with it and everything was hunky dory for them.
_Pax._
Even wierder.

Because despite four different attempts, I never received even a single email from them.

*shrug*
Speed Wraith
I tried to re-register with the same account name as before and told me the account already existed. So it has to be because it is a small site and the operator(s) don't keep up with it consistently.
Thanee
Since when do you actually need an account on Invisible Castle to roll dice there? I think the account is just a convenience feature.

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
darn good point! you don't get to enter a campaign name or notes, but that seems not so important...
pbangarth
Without an account the roll disappears after a day or so.
_Pax._
And all of that is why I prefer http://www.rpol.net/ for PbP gaming ... smile.gif
Kagi
Sorry to interrupt, I really am. I promise to disappear after this. Pax you are impossible to get ahold of. Never validated. Starting a game in Webster MA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012