Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Anya
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
OptimumStratego
Does anyone know if Catalyst has ever done an extensive breakdown for this character? Just curious.
Wakshaani
Not that I know of, but if anyone does, it'll be James Meirs. He's a walking Aetherpedia. smile.gif

Red Anya used to be in the Russian military, is a she, and is somewhere in Europe. I'd lay good odds that she has connections to the Vory, since they've infiltrated the military heavily, which would explain where her guns come from. That's all I can name off the top of my head as she's never been someone I'm that interested in. (Sad, but true.)
BishopMcQ
There's a small scene with her in Darkest Hour.
OptimumStratego
Thank you both for your suggestions. smile.gif
Neraph
QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Jul 20 2012, 10:32 AM) *
Not that I know of, but if anyone does, it'll be James Meirs. He's a walking Aetherpedia. smile.gif

Red Anya used to be in the Russian military, is a she, and is somewhere in Europe. I'd lay good odds that she has connections to the Vory, since they've infiltrated the military heavily, which would explain where her guns come from. That's all I can name off the top of my head as she's never been someone I'm that interested in. (Sad, but true.)

She also is featured in the chapter text on page 13, Arsenal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012