Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Down in the Puyallups VI
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Redjack
At this point, the role-playing of negotiations have been great. We can complete, with or without roll-playing, though I'll up the ante: If you select roll-playing, positive hits drive the price up, negative hits drive it down to keep the job. wink.gif
Saytr
I say let the dice roll. That is part of the fun ; ) either way we will get a double pay out from the mall and this lady if we do it right.
Redjack
To get the 200k would require an AMAZING roll, but anything is possible.
Thanee
Heh. Well, it was worth a try, but I guess we will have to believe her. 100k is still a nice sum for us. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Saytr @ May 30 2013, 10:18 AM) *
Looking at the Lucky and papa " we need this analyzed what ever it is it had a home we need to find out where it was made and start our trail from the seller."

What's Zion referring to here that needs to be analyzed?
Saytr
The solvent that burned the hole in the roof . Something like that if uncommon might only be a few sellers
phlapjack77
Quick question: how much did the negotiator agree upon in total? with 20% given up front

Also, I'm not sure if you're waiting on something more Redjack, but Lucky's had a few questions / things come up. Just want to make sure they don't get lost in the shuffle smile.gif

- contacting Lone Star forensics (L2,C4) about analyzing the substance found in the burned hole in the ceiling
- <<@Team[Lucky]: Papa, see if you can monitor any comms from our new friends. If anything seems dangerous, block it and let us know!>>
- <<@Team[Lucky]: Papa, can you start running diagnostics on all available vid feeds from the Office? Anything that Joe will give you access to. Try to see if you can figure out the relationship between the Johnson and the runner team. Did they seem to know each other? Were they hostile? That kind of thing. Also, there were a couple of joy girls who went in and an ork who left right before the attack. Can you get an ID on them?>>
- To the dwarf, he says "What kind of vid feed access can you give us? Anything that might include vid of the runners or the Johnson."
Thanee
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jun 8 2013, 05:33 AM) *
Quick question: how much did the negotiator agree upon in total? with 20% given up front

100kĄ total.

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jun 8 2013, 12:14 PM) *
100kĄ total.

Cool - so should be 20k on the chip the negotiator handed over, and there's five of us (Aeryn/Zion/Mouse/Lucky/Papa)...so doing the math...carry the 7...hold on...smile.gif
Aria
Sorry I've been AWOL...family holiday! I'll catch up as soon as I can!
Saytr
16k each plus what ever is left of the 20 up front.
Redjack
Back from Scout Camp. We are moving forward again!!
Redjack
I'll drop a karma award once we complete the meet. If you have anything to post, please post asap.
Redjack
As the team is making their decisions about Torch, I'll be deciding on those promised Karma.
Redjack
Wow. This game has been running since December and month of set up prior to that.

16 karma per team member + 8 CSP (common sense points: Karma for Knowledge & language skills)
Redjack
@Lucky - Charisma(2) + Etiquette(2) + Loyalty(2) [6,6,4,1,3,2] = 2 hits
@Lone Star Records Dept: Connection(4) + Simple/Low-risk Request(1) [4,4,2,6,1] = 1 hit

Net hits = 1 = General Public Knowledge
phlapjack77
Hmmmm. Can I throw Edge on the records dept roll? smile.gif
Redjack
Yes.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Redjack @ Jul 8 2013, 05:32 AM) *
Wow. This game has been running since December and month of set up prior to that.

16 karma per team member + 8 CSP (common sense points: Karma for Knowledge & language skills)

(Must've missed this in my last post) cool, thanks!

Here's a list of what I'd like to spend this on:

Infiltration 1->2
Survival 0->1, + spec:Urban
Blades 0->1, + spec:Cyberweapons

CSP: (spent 8)
Seattle gangs: 1->2
AK:Seattle: 2->3
Safe Houses: 1->2
Shadow Community: 0->1
phlapjack77
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 8 2013, 08:21 AM) *
Hmmmm. Can I throw Edge on the records dept roll? smile.gif
QUOTE (Redjack @ Jul 8 2013, 10:26 AM) *
Yes.

Sorry, seems I somehow missed your reply to this as well.

Edge(5) = 3 hits

There was one six, so just for shits-n-giggles I rerolled the six but no extra successes smile.gif
Thanee
Soo... where do we begin? smile.gif

Some legwork to find out more about the individual runners?

Bye
Thanee
phlapjack77
I'm trying to have Lucky run down any possible leads online. Next step I guess would either be to visit this Geiger Inc corp, or visit the home of the abductees, or...any other ideas?
Redjack
QUOTE (Redjack @ Jul 7 2013, 04:14 PM) *
@Lucky - Charisma(2) + Etiquette(2) + Loyalty(2) [6,6,4,1,3,2] = 2 hits
@Lone Star Records Dept: Connection(4) + Simple/Low-risk Request(1) [4,4,2,6,1] = 1 hit
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 16 2013, 04:05 AM) *

@Lucky - Charisma(2) + Etiquette(2) + Loyalty(2) [6,6,4,1,3,2] + [5,5,6,2] = 5 hits

Net Hits = 4; Intricate knowledge
Redjack
@Torch: Intuition(4) + Assensing(2) + Astral Signatures(2) - Background(1)
Entrance: [5,2,6,5,6,2,3] = 4 hits
Room: [4,2,6,2,1,6,6] = 3 hits
Ceiling: [5,4,1,1,5,1,6] = 3 hits

3+ Hits: Any astral signatures present on the subject.
4+ Hits: The general cause of any astral signature (combat spell, hearth spirit, and so on)

Given the request about Geiger, I assume Lucky is sharing his results from Lone Star with the team.
Redjack
QUOTE (Thanee @ Jul 16 2013, 10:41 AM) *
<< @Papa [Aeryn] Do we have any visuals from the team, yet? >>

Thanee - Did you see this post?
QUOTE (Redjack @ Jul 2 2013, 10:42 AM) *
<<@Team [Papa] The dwarf, who ID's himself as The Bartender, sent this video over from the bar camera.>>
The first is a human in street clothes and a long coat, Wilt, is tagged. Following him is an ork in an armored jacket with an AK strapped across his back is tagged as Crush. A human female with sandy-blonde hair in a form fitting jumpsuit, tagged as Hips is next; a pair of pistols are holstered on her shapely hips. Bringing up the tail is a human male with obvious cyber arms. He is wearing a large armored coat and has a rucksack on his back. A few moments later, a human male in an expensive suit, but looking harried, walks through the bar, nods apprehensively to Smokey Joe and enters the room; obviously Simpson. Several minutes later, the shit hits the fan.
<<@Team [Papa] Word on the street pegs the team as a team is six. Micky, an elf specializing in disguise and a Zero-One, a dwarven hacker round out the team.>>

phlapjack77
yeah, he shared the initial data. I'll get another IC up sharing this newest data as well.
Thanee
Ah, I see... mixed that up... was replying to this part here: "Search frame running on the team members."

Edited IC to make it a more appropriate request. smile.gif

Basically, just want to collect all our puzzle pieces, before starting to put it together. biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Saytr
redjack would you like any rolls for me to talk to deliala about Geiger Inc, i would also like to get a good estimate that they sustaned in a attempt to see roughly what kind of treatment they would need.
Redjack
@Zion: Charisma(4) + Etiquette(1) + Loyalty(2) + MiddleOfTheNight(-1) [6,1,1,3,5,4] vs. Connection(2) + Connection(2) [3,1,6,1] = 2 hits v 1 hit + Glitch

Delila: Connection(2) + Connection(2) + Knowledge Bonus(1) = 2 hits; Detail Knowledge
Saytr
Basically recent exploits and rumors of a recent run on thier offices if any.
Redjack
Ok. Two cars here, one bike here and a bike elsewhere onsite. Who is riding with who and any more specifics on Zion's plan?
Saytr
mouse can ride with papa, the fly boys going back to our area. once on site of the street doc papa makes sure the trace is good while zion and lucky handle the front of the place have a few others circle round to the back to make sure they dont escape, magical support cleanse the area of any combat elementals and neutralize any magic they might have while zion lucky take care of any one still up inside to pacify not terminate. there are questions that we wanting to ask
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Saytr @ Jul 24 2013, 05:00 AM) *
mouse can ride with papa, the fly boys going back to our area. once on site of the street doc papa makes sure the trace is good while zion and lucky handle the front of the place have a few others circle round to the back to make sure they dont escape, magical support cleanse the area of any combat elementals and neutralize any magic they might have while zion lucky take care of any one still up inside to pacify not terminate. there are questions that we wanting to ask
I'll post an IC up about it, Lucky'll go to ride with Aeryn (unless she stops him nyahnyah.gif)
Saytr
quick question i really didnt remember if zion and 3B got those weapons they were afer with kaboom. she was after the ar's and i was after the shot gun.
Redjack
Gonna be off the grid until Sunday 8/4. No Internet access.
Redjack
Gen Con now. Post when I can.
Saytr
Woot have a blast I need to get out there one of these years lol.
Redjack
Back and crawling out from under the chaos. Try to post here tomorrow.
Redjack
QUOTE (Saytr @ Aug 22 2013, 05:49 PM) *
Hearing a rational choice he thought to himslef, what is the best course of action. Hearing the male voice have a little interest he looks around holstets his weapons slowly standing from behind the vehicle. ""Fair enough, listen we saw the footage from the mall and are looking for a few answers, seeing as you and your team showed up before the cloud and fodder started we figured atarting with you and yours would be the logical first step since you were inside qhere the action started.so lwts all have a nice civil conversation and maybe work this out for both parties advantage if possible."

Just so that we're clear...
QUOTE (Redjack @ Aug 9 2013, 11:49 AM) *
The team's vehicles sit at the far corner of the parking lot, about 50m from the entrance.

That means Zion is currently ~45m from the entrance (nearly half the length of a football field). With no hearing augmentation and no feed from Lucky, he currently is unaware of the person inside, though he did see Lucky just stop.

Saytr
That's true. I didnt take in account the distance.
Redjack
No problem. Sometimes the picture isn't painted clearly so that we all visualize the same scene. wink.gif
Redjack
@phlapjack77

Give me an etiquette roll for Lucky.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Saytr @ Aug 23 2013, 09:23 PM) *
That's true. I didnt take in account the distance.
QUOTE (Redjack @ Aug 23 2013, 09:35 PM) *
No problem. Sometimes the picture isn't painted clearly so that we all visualize the same scene. wink.gif

I tried to alleviate this problem somewhat in my post, having Lucky broadcasting picture + sound on the teamnet. It's almost like Zion is right in the middle of the action! smile.gif

QUOTE (Redjack @ Aug 23 2013, 09:42 PM) *
@phlapjack77

Give me an etiquette roll for Lucky.

Adding Edge for exploding 6's (figure this is critical time for Lucky smile.gif)
Etiquette: Skill(2) + Chr(2) + Edge(5) → [[6, 3],2,4,2,5,[6, 5],1,[6, 4],3] = (5) hits
Redjack
@Lucky
Etiquettel(2) + Chr(2) + Edge(5) + NPC is Suspicious(-1) [[6, 3],2,4,2,5,[6, 5],1,[6, 4],3] = (5) hits

NPC
Perception(4) + Charisma(2) + [2,3,1,4,5,1] = 1 hit

4 net hits for Lucky.
phlapjack77
He's a smooth mofo when he wants to be smile.gif It's probably the beard...
Redjack
I'm getting excited. For me, this is a pretty well thought out run and you guys are moving through the steps one at a time. I'm trying not to spill it too soon, nor drag it out too long.
Aria
I'm off for a week now, sorry, will catch up Mouse when I get back - assume she's along for the ride and keeping her eyes open but otherwise trying to keep a low profile nyahnyah.gif
Thanee
Do we even have a medic (i.e. someone with decent First Aid)? smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Saytr
/raises hand smile.gif
Thanee
Ah, very good. smile.gif

I suppose with "astral recon" (towards Torch) you mean... outside?

Bye
Thanee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012