Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freefall balance augmenter
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
KCKitsune
OK quick question for everyone here: Is the Freefall balance augmenter from Hazard Pay an add-on or does it replace a regular balance augmenter.

Also is it any use to anyone on Earth (such as a non-rigged pilot because it allows the person to maintain spatial awareness)?
KCKitsune
Anyone... please...
bannockburn
Ambiguous, to say the least.
As it costs more essence than the usual augmenter, I'd say it's a stand-alone implant.
I'm divided on whether it should work at all in gravity, but I don't see the harm.
On the fly, I'd probably rule that it gives the standard bonus on earth, with the additional specialized bonus in space, but that's just personal opinion.
KCKitsune
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Jan 13 2013, 06:22 PM) *
Ambiguous, to say the least.
As it costs more essence than the usual augmenter, I'd say it's a stand-alone implant.
I'm divided on whether it should work at all in gravity, but I don't see the harm.
On the fly, I'd probably rule that it gives the standard bonus on earth, with the additional specialized bonus in space, but that's just personal opinion.

Thank You! I was pulling my hair out trying to understand what the damn thing did and if it was worth it at all for someone who might not leave the atmosphere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012