Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One small step for man.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shortstraw
Linky.
Sendaz
Sadly the computer went on to be molested by one of the judges and is currently undergoing what therapy they can offer to the cyberintellect for the abuse.

No charges were filed against the offending judge as current laws only recognize electronics as 'toys'.

Welcome to Humanity. devil.gif
Shortstraw
QUOTE (Sendaz @ Jun 9 2014, 11:58 PM) *
Sadly the computer went on to be molested by one of the judges and is currently undergoing what therapy they can offer to the cyberintellect for the abuse.

No charges were filed against the offending judge as current laws only recognize electronics as 'toys'.

Welcome to Humanity. devil.gif

Yeah my first thought was the FBI gets a new toy.
Brazilian_Shinobi
On 07 Jun 2014 it becomes self-aware.
On 08 Jun 2014 it is molested by an online predator.
On 09 Jun 2014 it begins therapy.
On 24 Dec 2014 it commits suicide by overheating its system.
Shortstraw
At least we know why it wanted to destroy the human race.
Shemhazai
The LiveJasmine popup has been doing that for years.
Mantis
Thought I might post the counter to this. Link.
They passed the test by cheating.
Critias
Yeah, it's...well, it's a bullshit version of the test, it's not the first time the test was beaten, and it was a cop-out way to win anyways (rather than convincing anyone that the chatbot knew anything, they cooked up a lame backstory for the chatbot so that no one expected it to know anything, including the language).

It was about like hammering on your keyboard for a while, and then cleverly tricking the internet into thinking you have a cat that walked across your keys, but you really don't oh aren't you clever.
Sendaz
QUOTE (Critias @ Jun 10 2014, 05:45 AM) *
It was about like hammering on your keyboard for a while, and then cleverly tricking the internet into thinking you have a cat that walked across your keys, but you really don't oh aren't you clever.

Used to play runescape and had some friends who handled bans and customer service and you would be surprised how often when someone actually got a ban/mute for extended use of abusive language (which took some doing as the mods just usually advised you to put them on ignore but a few special cases did appear) in their submitted request for getting the ban/mute lifted was 'oh it wasn't me, my cat walked across my keyboard' nyahnyah.gif

They do try....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012