Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lore Question: Dragon Update
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kesendeja
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give an update on what the dragons are up to, including the overall state of draconic politics, personal plots and feuds, and the like.

My last data dump was in 3rd edition with Clutch of Dragons, but the game is going to be in the late 2060's and on to the 70's. So I've got a lot of time to catch up on.

Specifically I need info on Ghostwalker, liberating Denver has come up a few times as a game goal, but anything is going to help.
bannockburn
As there are whole sourcebooks written on that topic, it's a bit much to summarize. The SR3 book would probably have been Dragons of the Sixth World. From the campaign side, Survival of the Fittest is interesting on that topic.
If you want the actual, official things, Clutch of Dragons is indeed the last SR4 update, followed by the abominably bad Storm Front with its ill-chosen title. SR5 doesn't have anything specifically for dragons, IIRC, but I might be wrong there. If so, probably something on the Boston Lockdown front.
Kesendeja
Thanks, looks like I can do pretty much what I want then. My main concern was contradicting the official stuff.
bannockburn
Honestly, contradicting some of the official stuff can only make it better.
Although that's true for all editions wink.gif
JanessaVR
Bannockburn's covered the main books on dragons, but I'll add that SR4 Running Wild has a chapter on dragons, too.
Sendaz
After her trial by the Great Dragon Assembly in 2074 and the subsequent raid on her lair at Mount Shasta in '75, images of what has been purported to be Hestaby appeared in the centrefold layout of the August 2076 issue of PlayDragon.

It is considered quite the collectors item now, especially as the Main Offices and Printers were burnt to the ground within 48 hours of its release by parties unknown and most copies, along with their owners, have met messy ends.

Just kidding wink.gif
JanessaVR
QUOTE (Sendaz @ Dec 3 2019, 03:08 PM) *
After her trial by the Great Dragon Assembly in 2074 and the subsequent raid on her lair at Mount Shasta in '75, images of what has been purported to be Hestaby appeared in the centrefold layout of the August 2076 issue of PlayDragon.

It is considered quite the collectors item now, especially as the Main Offices and Printers were burnt to the ground within 48 hours of its release by parties unknown and most copies, along with their owners, have met messy ends.

Just kidding wink.gif

LOL! That should totally be made canon! smile.gif

"Hey there, big drake...looking for some tail?"
Moirdryd
I could totally build a 'run around that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012