Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Melee Combat Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
kevyn668
Is there a canon rule somewhere about using a one handed weapon (swords, monoswords, clubs, etc.) w/ two hands that gives a bonus to the Power? I think there is but I can't remember...

Thanks!
daforsto
Yeah, in the back of Cannon Companion under advanced combat rules there is a table of modifiers for using two handed weapons one handed, one handed weapons with two hands, and using incorrectly mod'd weapons (troll using a dwarf mod;)

I am at work and without books, so don't have the foggiest idea of a page number. Good luck.
kevyn668
Thanks, I thought that's where it was. Alas, I too am at work...
Cursedsoul
It says that if you wield a weapon normally used in one hand with both, you gain +1 power. You must be able to grip it with two hands (clubs, swords, centurion axes, etc) Knives and similar smaller weapons receive no bonus.

So basically if you have a reach 1 or better weapon you can get +1 power. Otherwise you look goofy and probably get laughed at I imagine. smile.gif
Smiley
CC, pp. 99-100
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012