Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help for an upcoming game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hunter5150
Due to an unfortunate outbreak of responsibility at work I have not had time to prepare for an upcoming game on Sunday. I am in need of maps. Warehouse, apartment, offices and the like. Anyone know a site?
Dax
I know that Blackjack had a few on is old site. So you might want to check there.

Otherwise you can just make this stuff up as you go along. I do it all the time.
GunnerJ
Otherwise you can just make this stuff up as you go along. I do it all the time.

Ditto.
TinkerGnome
And lo, the masses did cry out for maps and designs and floorplans, and they did ask for the Lord to provide.

And the Lord did speak, and he said, "Go forth my children and learn the art of Google-fu for it is beautiful in mine eyes."

And with much gnashing of teeth, the people did as the Lord commanded, and their needs were lessened.

[edit] Floorplan and floor plan give vastly different results, by the way wink.gif [/edit]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012