Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remade History of Shadowrun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
hobgoblin
if they are still alive and not fanaticaly loyal to the nan cause. as for doing a astral quest for some of the info, are we talking double digit quest rating?

there are 3 things in sr that we know nada about, TGG, the nightwraith strike and the virus. and i kinda like it that way as they are the ultimate plothooks in a way wink.gif

but then i kinda hate haveing all the facts at times, it makes the world less mysterius. just like statting a god makes some asshole try to kill it, or defineing how to build a ultimate magical artifact as someone is bound to do it.

and it just shows that even when shaodwrunners handle corporate secrets all the time, some stuff is just plain outside of reach. there is allways someone stronger, faster, smarter and the day you forget that you die...
Nath
QUOTE (hobgoblin)
there are 3 things in sr that we know nada about, TGG, the nightwraith strike and the virus.

I can't figure out what TGG would stand for (Trans-Global Group ? Tir Ga gOg ? Trading Gun Game ?) so I guess you meant TGGD, The Great Ghost Dance. Also note that a truth's been told about the 2029 Virus in the Dragonheart Trilogy.
Fortune
I disagree that we know nothing about the GGD. I also don't think it would be as hard to find a former participant as you make it out to be, what with all the associated shadow people that were involved. Hell, the leader of the last Ritual isn't even magically-capable anymore. Nobody said they had to part with their knowledge willingly.

Besides, as shamanic magic, it should not be beyond the realms of belief for a totally independant group to stumble onto the right formula through trial and error, if motivated enough.
Cynic project
The best awnser for the NAN is this. They were using the GGD, witch was by all my logic on the scale of nukes. The NAN basicly said to the the US goverment, that, we will nuke your cities,until you give up, and even if you nuke the area we control you will end up nuking your own cities. Left with the this, the US could either risk winning a war by lobbing enough nukes, in the the right places, give up, or trade nukes with a hostile force that was within their own land.

Also note that the zombies of shadowrun, and even the ghouls, would pose no long term threat in a world with modernized police forces,let alone armies.

The crash is needed. Walmart,and microsoft are big companies, but compared to the scale of any of the megas, they are tiny. Walmart is tiny compared to say viocom, SBC,AT&T, any of the big car companies,Coke....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012