Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cut Adept material
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Catsnightmare
Then you're a lucky fragger. I just came back from Kinkos having had to re-bind my BBB and M&M.
I was seriously contemplating having SSC, FoF, CC and a page of the weapon illos from SR1 all bound together in one book just because.
Critias
The only problem I ever have with my SR books is when there's that nice, pretty, glossy crap in my book. That stuff falls apart like nobody's business -- the rest of my pages are just fine (even talking about my old school '89 SR1 book, here, which is in great shape 'cept for the character archetypes making a break for it).
Ol' Scratch
The latest batch of books haven't fallen apart on me... yet. But I've been taking obscene careful not to use them as the reference books they are, so that might be the reason why. If they ever put out another book with glossy inserts -- or any other inserts for that matter -- I'm totally going to snap, though.
Dashifen
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein)
If they ever put out another book with glossy inserts -- or any other inserts for that matter -- I'm totally going to snap, though.

You mean you haven't already. Geez, I snapped a long time ago. Probably about "2-Oktober 02" grinbig.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012