Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Underwater Combat skill in action!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wounded Ronin
http://people.brandeis.edu/~timcraig/scubowned.jpg

Heh heh, Underwater Combat!
Kincaid
Damn, I went to Brandeis for grad school...I guess there's more life there than I thought.
Bane
Not as good as Stallowned, but still pretty cool. cool.gif
mrobviousjosh
That Hillarious!!! LOL rotfl.gif Thanks guys!
FlakJacket
Whilst kind of faintly amusing, not seeing much in the way of Shadowrun relevence.
Shanshu Freeman
QUOTE (FlakJacket)
Whilst kind of faintly amusing, not seeing much in the way of Shadow_rearelevence.

sometimes people say UC isn't worth taking.... my team laughed at me when I said my character had it... two runs in though, they weren't laughing.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (FlakJacket)
Whilst kind of faintly amusing, not seeing much in the way of Shadowrun relevence.

Personally, I didn't know that Underwater Combat really existed, but now I know that it does. And furthermore, whereas before I had no idea what it might look like, now I have an idea. biggrin.gif
Ol' Scratch
Underwater Combat, Athletics, Diving, and Gyro-Jet Pistols are all great skills to take if you're designing a SEAL-type character. I've played one just like that before in a Cyberpirates campaign (along with Demolitions and a few other fun skills) and he was brutally effective.

In most traditional games, however, it's not a very useful combination of skills. Of course if you have a character like that in a team, a good GM should introduce opportunities to highlight those skills, too. But... oh screw it, I lost my point some time ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012