Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Smiling Bandit
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Shockwave_IIc
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
You may come up with a plan that will outsmart me as a GM.

This falls under.

Just because i have Int 4 (5-6) and you threw me a curve ball that i didn't catch, doesn't mean you outsmarted the Int 8+ NPC im representing........
Kagetenshi
Exactly.

~J
Crimson Jack
QUOTE (tanka)
In the run books, the typical award for one section of the book is... 3?

I believe the reward in the modules is for goals obtained outside of the standard awards you receive as outlined in the BBB. I could be mistaken on this, as I no longer have any modules, but IIRC it reads something to that effect.
Tanka
For Harlequin, it's 8 + 1 for every section each character completed.

Then more from the core book.

Which, if you're lucky, ~20 for the whole book, averaging ~2.5 per section.
Kagetenshi
For Harlequin's Back, keeping in mind that this is only for playing the campaign utterly perfectly (though not including discretionary awards), it doles out around 100 karma.

~J
Tanka
I'm counting 61, Kage. No, I didn't count the suggested bonus, because that doesn't come into effect until the next run (if the GM decides to go with it).
Kagetenshi
You sure on that? I thought I'd counted everything...

And no, I didn't count the bonus either. And we are not going to talk about it, either, because there are people who haven't played about.

~J
Tanka
I only checked the back, so I may have missed a few things mentioned in the sections. But, in the back, there's only 61.
L.D
My players just loved the end of the first Harlequin adventure.

[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012