Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 1: The Three Sisters OOC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Ronin Soul
Okay first off - just a heads-up: With all the stuff happening with Dumpshock, such as the lounge disappearing, I'm finding a lot of my enthusiasm is dissolving. That is my excuse in part for not updating this as often as I'd like. Depression is a wonderful thing...
That said I will be trying to post more often. Whether I'll succeed or not is another question. I'll be trying twice a week minimum, but we'll see what happens.

Okay initiative round in order of when you go:
Weird Goon
Fox
Goon Helicoptor Pilot
Goon 1
Goon 2
Goon 3
Angelus
Lycon
Goon 5
Goon 4
Phoenix
The Kid
Blitz
Goon 6

Haven't gotten Scrier's total yet.

Lycon and Phoenix, resist 6D stun, using your willpower, TN 6.
Blitz
Great...and so begins the fate of all online games...

For the third time, you have not responded to any of the information requests I have made.
Herald of Verjigorm

I'm not out yet!
Ronin Soul
QUOTE (Blitz)
Great...and so begins the fate of all online games...

For the third time, you have not responded to any of the information requests I have made.

If you're referring to the child, I have referenced her in my initiative list. The idea being that she's not doing much until her combat turn (she's running, but it won't have any real effect until her turn)
Cursedsoul
I still need my questions answered....especially my personal messages....

I also forget, can I attempt to dodge the stunball itself?
Dashifen
QUOTE (Cursedsoul)
I also forget, can I attempt to dodge the stunball itself?

By canon rules, nope. It's not ranged combat.

-- Dash--
Cursedsoul
That's what I thought....

Used my entire 7 combat pool dice + my 4 willpower:

6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1

God dammit all....Moderate Wound for me.
Blitz
QUOTE (Ronin Soul)
If you're referring to the child, I have referenced her in my initiative list. The idea being that she's not doing much until her combat turn (she's running, but it won't have any real effect until her turn)

I don't mean to sound rude, but you never made that clear, nor did you acknowledge the spell I cast BEFORE we entered initiative rounds. I'm just a little concerned that because my character isn't necessarily a combat oriented character that her actions, for the most part, aren't being addressed as much as the combat characters.
Dark Scrier
Damn. Sorry guys, life happened to me. Bummer about the Lounge. I fear I'm in the same boat as Ronin. This kinda kills my enthusiasm for Dumpshock.

EDIT: My initiative was 8+5+5+2 = 20.
Dashifen
Okay, sportsfans, I'm out. This sucker runs slower than my dead grandmother. Since there seems to be a shortage of GMs on the boards and because I could use the practice, I'll be starting up a new run on the forums ... I'll open the OCC thread later today for a description and character generation stuff. Feel free to drop by and join if you'd like

Ronin: if you want to continue running this game just have the goons shoot Angelus and kill him. Then everyone else can be pissed about the team member's death and be more resolved to kill the bad guy.

Sorry for the "cut and run" maneuver, but the game just isn't as much fun when you only get one update per week.

-- Dash --
Blitz
Im thinking of doing the same...I really wanted to play Moira, but this doesn't seem like it's working..

I'll check out your game Dash...maybe moira will work there...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012