Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upcoming Releases
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Crimsondude 2.0
You must be tickled twelve shades of pink at that.
FlakJacket
Whilst it is south Asia... I just don't know. For myself, I'd have prefered that they would have just concentrated on the Chinese states, Japan, SE Asia, Philipines etc. and had Russia as a lesser entry along with other bordering states.

Not that I'm not very happy to hear of more information coming for Russia and Tibet though. smile.gif
Lucyfersam
I am extremely glad to hear that Russia will be included after hearing originally that it wouldn't, given that it is in Asia, one of the Megas recently moved there, and it's too damn big to just ignore but probably doesn't warrant a whole book. Southeast Asia is actually probably the area I'm least interested in, but as always interests within the population vary greatly, and the developers have to do there best to meet as many as possible.
Crimsondude 2.0
Well, given the potential scope, I think it's rather fortunate that's all of the major countries. But then again, well... I think my position on the Shadows of books is pretty clear.

Clearly retarded.
Ned
Any idea if SoA will cover Singapore at all? I spent a fair amount of time there this year and ALL I could think was how it would all translate to the Sixth World.
otaku mike
I think it would be difficult to ignore Singapore in such a book, same as the other major city-state like Hong-Kong.
It's shadows of Asia. Make the maths (or more accurately, the geography) and you'll see that in a dictionary, Asia goes from the Ourals to Japan, from Siberia to Indonesia, even the Arabian peninsula is in Asia.
Lots of kmē to cover.

And, Lucyfersam, I hope Southeast Asia will interest you more than you think now.
Crimsondude 2.0
I think it'd be easy. Like you said, Asia stretches across a gimongous swath of land/islands.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012