Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DIMR: Building the Perfect Beast...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Kagetenshi
Not as much as VTOL.

~J
Ecclesiastes
I didn't think Tilt Wings could pull that off though.
kevyn668
I always thought tilt wings were like the FB Commuter or Osprey. Aren't still refered to like that in SR3?

Whizbang
So...any suggestions on how to fit out a tilt-wing?
Kagetenshi
The tilt-wings are all VTOL, as it turns out. Nonetheless, I was speaking in more general terms.

And yes, I have plenty of suggestions. What do you want it to do?

~J
Ecclesiastes
My bad, I was thinking of Fixed Wings that add on VSTOL.
kevyn668
I was thinking even just a helicopter would come in handy.
Kagetenshi
Is this DIMR-issued or are we talking Corina's private bird here?

~J
Whizbang
Corina's private bird...but as she seems to be a trouble magnet...likely with some DIMR provided modifications smile.gif
Kagetenshi
I know of what you speak smile.gif

With your character background, I'd say go for CMCs and Sensors, and no explosives.

~J
kevyn668
Echo the "no explosives" part. smile.gif
Ecclesiastes
Radar Absorbent Materials! smile.gif
Kagetenshi
I'm gonna suggest a negative on the RAM. If we need that, we make the DIMR foot the bill.

~J
Ecclesiastes
D'uh. nyahnyah.gif
Ol' Scratch
Okay guys, I have some good news and I have some bad news.

Good News: All of the characters look really good so far. Nothing's jumped out at me as being too weird or anything, so fantastic job there. smile.gif Shadow, I'm still looking out for Sinjin's sheet...

Bad News: I'm going to have to postpone the start of the game until after the holiday seasons. I just found out this morning that we apparently made plans to visit several family members abroad some time ago but completely forgot about it. :/ So instead of starting the game then having to take a break in the middle for a couple of weeks, I think it'd be best if we just waited to start until there won't be any interuptions. The gods only know how an interuption can kill a game (and, oh how I pray, this later start date doesn't do the same!).

On the bright side, consider it more time to tweak around, improve, or add new material to your character sheets if you get inspired or bored or something. smile.gif
kevyn668
Cool. I was actually going to suggest something like that. Happy holidays.
Shadow
Here is what i have for Sinjin so far peeps, sorry for the delay. Life has been interesting as of late.

[ Spoiler ]
Kagetenshi
Well, finally wrapping up work with some time left before classes resume, so I ought to have everything finished up within about two weeks. I'll bump up the priority if the Doc returns before then, as he no doubt will, but just letting everyone know I haven't forgotten or anything.

~J the harried
kevyn668
I'm still here, too.
Kanada Ten
I've been modifing Rembrandt every so often. Recently added Close Combat to Pole Arms.
Whizbang
I'm still here as well.
Fortune
Doc! I wish you were here to re-open this game under SR4 rules. I wanna play!
Kagetenshi
It would be awesome if the game reopened. Awesome enough that I'd even play if it were SR4, though it would make me sad.

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012