Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kid Stealth Legs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Mercer
Perhaps trolls are in fact Awakened marshmellow Peeps.
hyzmarca
Body also represents resistance to disease which has nothing to do with size.
Mercer
I don't think Body is a consistant measure of size. If a Marine Corps Drill Instructor can be 138lb, I don't have a problem giving small guys a BOD 6. And there is no shortage of big wimps in the world.
Ol' Scratch
I was just going with a general comparison since, basically, that's all there is to work with. More things point to trolls only being moderately larger than an ork than they do being gargantuan beings that can barely fit... well, anywhere. Makes them more playable, too.
ES_Riddle
I'm with Funk on this one. The troll in "Meeting Mr. Johnson…and Friends" in the color pages between 176 and 177 seems to be just about the right size to be big, scary, tough, and have reasonable difficulty levels dealing with human-sized items.
Jason Farlander
Yeah... if you go by the book numbers for relative heights, the troll's head in that picture would touch the top of the page. Its a bit of a stretch that such beings could function at all in modern society.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012