Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arsenal 2060
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Luke Hardison
Does anyone know of a place where I can find simple translations for the flavor text around some of the weapons that are in Arsenal 2060 that aren't available in the American Cannon Companion? I'm interested in expanding our weapon selection, but I don't want to miss some advantage or disadvantage that only shows up in the text surrounding the weapon, and I don't speak German. I only got the book as a novelty ... and for the pretty weapon pictures smile.gif

Also, does anyone know the conversion rate for the unit EC found in 2060 to nuyen.gif ?
FrostyNSO
Go to www.freetranslation.com =) Seriously.
Luke Hardison
QUOTE (FrostyNSO)
Go to www.freetranslation.com =) Seriously.

That's not too bad ...

It's gonna take a while, but still. Thanks for the link.

Any ideas on the money?
Kanada Ten
From Here:
Nath
I think it might well be not be written anywhere in SoE. However the previous German books (though the old Germany Sourcebook referred to ECU instead) fixed the rate around 1€=1¥.
MYST1C
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
Nath
I think it might well be not be written anywhere in SoE. However the previous German books (though the old Germany Sourcebook referred to ECU instead) fixed the rate around 1€=1¥.

The Arsenal 2060 uses "EC" (European Currency) instead of € (Euro), as this currency designation had been used in all Germany-books.
The retconning of ECU into Euro happened later.
MYST1C
QUOTE (Luke Hardison)
the pretty weapon pictures smile.gif

Do you like the Steyr TMP (p.23)?
I made that pic.
D.Generate
Technically you don't have to speak German just be able to read it biggrin.gif

Kanada Ten
QUOTE (M¥$T1C)
The Arsenal 2060 uses "EC" (European Currency) instead of € (Euro), as this currency designation had been used in all Germany-books.

The EC and Nuyen are 1:1 according to Germany pg14.
Grimtooth
How does one in the states go about getting ANY of the german sourcebooks?

I missed my chance at Origins for germany II.

I'd like to have a copy of Arsenal 2060 and DEutchland en den schatten II.
Forgive me if i spelled those wrong.

not to mention the campaign book that deals with Proteus AG.

Kanada Ten
Maybe from Fanpro's German Store? They have the books, though I don't know if they ship to the US.

Check this out:
Im Namen des Herrn (SR-Roman)
Als gläubiger Christ und angehender Mönch hat es Mark nicht leicht in der Sechsten Welt: Nächstenlie..
Preis: 9.00 Euro

Cochise
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
Check this out:
Im Namen des Herrn (SR-Roman)
Als gläubiger Christ und angehender Mönch hat es Mark nicht leicht in der Sechsten Welt: Nächstenlie..
Preis: 9.00 Euro

That one is a novel ....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012