Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ready to Run?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Tziluthi
I sent in Os, BTW.
Maxxi
Sorry this is a really rough translation of my character sheet, I pulled it off NSRCG.

Needless to say spoilers follow, but you're still reading, so read on!

Street Name: Pappa Deaux (or Captain Zombie or Da Doc)
DoB: April 27, 2030
BirthPlace: New Orleans, CAS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metatype: Human

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex: Male
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Eyes: Brown, slightly hollow looking
Hair: Brown, usually nappy with an afro pick sticking out

Specials:
Body 3 / 3
Quickness 6 / 6
Strength 3 / 3
Intelligence 6 / 6
Charisma 4 / 4
Willpower 6 / 6

Magic 6
Essence 6.00()
Reaction 6 / 6
Initiative 1 / 1
Edges and Flaws
Compulsive light->Drinks too much (-1)
Resistance to Toxins (1)

Combat: 9
Hacking: -
Control: -
Spell: 6
Task:
Astral: 8

RESIDENCE
Detroit Slums, Small Apartment- 3 Months

SKILLS
Pistols(QCK) [3]
Conjuring(WIL) [4]
Sorcery(WIL)/Spellcasting [5/7]
Bike(REA) [2]
Athletics(BOD) [3]
Stealth(QCK) [2]
Leadership(CHA) [3]
Aura Reading(INT) [2]
Computer(INT) [2]
Intimidation(CHA) [1]
Edged Weapons(STR)/Knife [1/3]
Rifles(QCK) [2]
SW:Magic(KNO) [6]
SW:Metahumanity(KNO) [4]
AC:History(KNO) [4]
ST:Gang Identification(KNO) [3]
ST:Gang Turf(KNO) [3]
Voodoo Rituals(KNO) [6]
BK:Talismongering(KNO) [2]
ST:Smuggling Routes(KNO) [2]
English(LAN) [3]
English(LAN) (RW) [1]
French(LAN) [2]
French(LAN) (RW) [1]
Creole(LAN) [4]
Creole(LAN) (RW) [2]

TRADITION INFORMATION
Ghede Houngan
Desc: Can use Sorcery and Conjuring skills, access the astral plane, and use foci. Plus the benefits and disadvantages of their totem/tradition.

DESC: Clever Ghede is the Loa of Death and the Dead. He respects nothing and laughs at the mortal fear of death. He is a trickster who enjoys shocking people out of their preconceptions with his sly and ribald sense of humor. He is also a glutton with a vast appetite, for Death must consume all things. Ghede is depicted as a man wearing a top hat, black tail coat and sunglasses (often with one lens missing) and carrying a cigar and a cane. Houngans of Ghede are gluttons, unable to resist an offer of food or drink, particularly rum, the Loa's favorite. They are also tricksters who love poking fun at others.

ADVAN: +2 dice for health and manipulation spells

DISADVAN: A houngan of Ghede must make a Willpower (6) Test to avoid playing a trick in an inappropriate situation.

SPELLS
Name Force Type Target Duration Range Drain Note Cost
Detect Individual 02
Mindlink 02
Heal 04
Incr. Reflexes +1INI DIE 05
Control Actions 03
Clairvoyance 02
Control Thoughts 02
Manabolt 03
Alter Memory 02

WEAPONS

Survival Knife(EDG)
yes (STR+2)L 6 - 0.75
Ares Predator (HPist)
9M 5 5 20 40 60 SA 15© 2.25
CougarFineBladeKnife-Shrt(EDG)
(STR)M 8 - 0.5
Remington 750 (SptR)
Mag:(1) 7S 3 100 250 500 750 SA 5(m) 3

Carried Gear

Armored Vest with Plates 4/3
Standard Credstick Rating [1]
Basic Medkit

MAGE GEAR

Shamanic Lodge Mat. 5

CONTACTS

Mitch Domingo Smuggler 1
Jill Hernandez Bartender 1
Alex Jackson Fixer 1
Gremish
Hey Max char looks good cept a coupl,e suggestions on spells =) First Imp Ref at force 5 is kinda unnessecary as i learned recently through the other game im playing in Recruiting 2064. Force 1 for it is pretty much good enough. Another thing u might wanna look into is sustaining foci for the fact that while the imp ref is awsome it sux when u get +2 TN from sustainging it urself =P Another thought is yes the imp 1 ref is nice cause it has a much lower drain its really not that much of a pain just to go for Imp Ref 3 considering you going to have to cast this before combat or at the first round to get it up and running anyway =)

Grem
Mr Crisp
Good to be able to post again. Posting my character, i think it's the same as what i sent to you Gremish...not sure. Sorry it's so big, don't know how to do one of those spoiler boxes. D-Trip is a Face Archetype i guess, but more like a ganger that 'grew up' to be a bouncer. And secondly the layout of the character may look strange, cause i pretty much just cut and pasted from NSRCG. I've tried cleaning it up and put spacings between the skill and its rating, but no go.

Street Name D-Trip
Real Name Isawa Sotoshi

Archetype Troll Bouncer

Race Troll Height 2.4m cm
Sex Male Weight 200kg kg
Eyes Brown Hair Black, Long Fringe

Birthplace Detroit Sprawl

Description:
D-Trip dresses his best at all times, often harrasing his mother to help him get ready.

Body 8 ( 9 )
Quickness 5 ( 6 )
Strength 7 ( 8 )
Charisma 4
Intelligence 4
Willpower 6
Essence 2.00
Run Mult. 3
Magic 0
BioIndex 0
Reaction 4(6)
Init. Dice 1(2)

ARMOR
Type Conc Ball Imp
Secure Jacket TrMod 9 5 3
V-Island "Sleeping Tiger" Shir TrMod 12 .5 .5
Zoé "Futura" Slacks TrMod 13 1 1
Victory "Industrious" Jumpsuit TrMod 11 2 0
Island "Sleeping Tiger" Vest TrMod 10 .5 1 "Actioneer" Slacks TrMod 14 1 .5
Armanté "Dallas" Shirt TrMod 14 .75 0

ACTIVE SKILLS

Negotiation 5
Etiquette/Street 3/5
Pistols/Morrissey Alta 3/5
Electronics/Security 2/4
Cyber Implant/ 4/6
Leadership/Morale 1/3
Stealth 3
Bike 5
Gunnery 3

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS

BTL Production 4
Criminal Orgs/Detroit 3/5
Modern Fashion 4
Underworld politics/Detroit 3/5
Electronica Music/Industrial 3/5
English 4
English R/W 2
Japanese 2
Japanese R/W 1

WEAPONS
Morrissey Alta (HPist) TrMod Laser Sight Quick Draw Holster (Conc.) TrMod
Silencer TrMod Barrel (-2)
[2]12-Rnd Clip (Regular) TrMod
12-Rnd Clip (Flechette) TrMod
12-Rnd Clip (Explosive) TrMod

CYBERWARE

Ears Cyber Repl
+ Ear Hearing Amp
+ Sound Filter [4]
Datajack
Spur, Retract
Muscle Replac. [1]
Wired Reflexes [1]
Reflex Trig [1] E:0.
+ Cosmetic Mod(Alpha)
+ Eyes, Cosmetic(Alpha)

CONTACTS

Alfonse Club Owner Human 2
Coke Boy BTL - Dealer Human 1
Shogs Gang Boss Ork 2
Kobiashi Fixer Human 1
Ms. Johnson Mr. Johnson Human 1
Simon Juraz City Official Human 1
Paulie Mafia Soldier Human 1
Jazzmo Fixer Elf 1

EDGES AND FLAWS

Connected Lev 1->Coke Boy; BTL Dealer 3
Day Job 20hrs/week->Bouncing -2
Dependent(-1)->Mother : Isawa Sukune -1

EQUIPMENT

Wrist Phone w/Flip-Up Screen TrMod
Fuchi Dreamliner Sim Deck TrMod
BTL-modified simdeck TrMod
Basic Pocket Secretary TrMod
Personal Comm Unit Rating [4] TrMod
Bug Scanner Lv [5] TrMod
[10]BTL Direct Input Chip
[10]BTL DreamDeck Chip
Restraints, Plasteel
Restraints, Plasteel TrMod
Keypad Sequencer Rating [4] TrMOD
Maglock Passkey [4] TrMod
Chem Sniffer, Hand-held [3] TrMod
DocWagon: Gold Service TrMod
Shaudes29
An Introductino to Mr. White

You have been waiting at the Stuffer Shack for about 15 minuets waiting for the rest of your new team to show up. It was not a bad idea meeting before the meat with the Johnson to get and know the rest of the team. There is one thing that has been bothering you about the arrangement thou. Why so late in the day? You’ll only have about 1hr to get to know the group if they all show up on time. Most of the members of the group show up on time sept for one. He shows up with about 30minets to spare before you’ll need to head out for the meat. The sun was still up when most of you got hear.

Some time after the sun goes down you notice a White and Chrome “VW Electro Car” pull up into the parking lot of the Stuffer shack and a REALY tall guy all in white steps out of the car. Your amazed how such a tall guy could fit in such a small car?

From the back you notice Long White, Platnum Blond strait hair falling down to the guys shoulder blades. As he turns around to enter the Stuffer Shack you get to see his Face.
His Trollish Features are unmistakable, tusked teeth and a pair of small horns poke out of his hair. Over all a surprisingly un-ugly troll.

When he enters the stuffer shack he pauses momentarily at the door, and this thoughtful look crosses his face. For a moment you feel as though he is looking far off into space. Then his attention returns. He Orders a Drink, walks up and introduces him self

“How are you all doing? I’m Mr. White” His speech has a strong accent on it that you have difficulty placing. He offers his skinny troll sized hand for a handshake, and sits down to get to know the rest of the group.

After about 15minets you have gotten the impression that he is a bit of a night Owl, and his expertise is related to magic.
Maxxi
Grem,

How about I say "screw it" and forget the increase reflexes, and instead shift the points to a Force 4 Physical Barrier spell. I suppose I could use the left over force point to get the increase flexes +3ini then, as well.
Mr Crisp
Does anyone have an idea for a street name that'd fit him? I'm believe that street names are something you get, not something you come up with yourself.

So when it comes to a street name for Chauncy, I thought about how he gives the badges the slip. You were saying as soon as the heat losses sight of his van he would slow down to traffic speed and switch plates. With a patent manoeuvre like that we could call him, Slo-Mo, as in Slow Motion. Just a suggestion.

D-trip has heard of Chauncy through his BTL circles. The man has a chip habit, a very strange chip habit. He doesn't go for beetles, but the chips he uses are odd enough that he has to go through unusual suppliers to get them. His preferred chips involve crowds, masses of people walking to and fro, an endless babble of the mass of people moving completly oblivious to his existence. His second favorite are simsense renditions of the tranmissions of sattelites, and especially the comet probes, moving through darkness and silence. He sometimes is referred to as that 'anti-BTL scrag.'

They ARE strange loops Sandoval. Perhaps D-Trip could help Chauncy find those weird ass recordings. I can see D-Trip late at night, going to one of Chauncys garages to drop of a new recording. Then start a conversation about the ?virtues? of BTLs, only to be shot down in flames by Chauncys mechanical like intellect.

I think D-Trip would be discarding the issue of BTLs when it comes to Papa Deaux. Maybe Papa Deaux has convinced the troll that he can provide messages from D-trips dead friends. Obviously D-Trip takes a shine to the style of the New Orleans Shaman, and will share a drink till Papa Deaux has had too much for social exchanges.

When it comes to Mr. White, i find it hard for D-Trip to have become acquainted with him. Being a shaman and an albino, i presume Mr White would not look to kindly on D-trips abuse of his body. More likely that Mr. White would know D-Trips mother in some way, i'm not sure how.

I hope i'm not taking too many creative liberties by waxing on about the PCs. If some-one doesn't like the way my character is related to theirs, just post something to correct what i have nebulised. I was going to try and type more background, but i don't know much about the other characters.
Sandoval Smith
That could be how they meet. D-Trip is asked to make a delivery of some chips. It's a little odd because these chips aren't hot, or illegal, just an odd little custom order. When he delivers them, he realizes this must be the 'anti-BTL scrag1' that he's heard about. The thing about his chips is that they are closer to sensory deprivation than overload. The next time D-trip makes a delivery, he stops long enough to ask Chauncy 'what's up with that? Slot a beetle and you can party harder than real life will let you.'

Chauny will tersly explain that he enjoys the lack of sensation, the almost non existance of being of unseen observer, just watching everything else happen. It's a litte much for the troll to wrap his mind around, but the dwarf is a decent enough fragger, and more interesting than some of the chip heads that D-trip deals with.

*edit*
I realized I'd made some mistakes with his gear, so here is the corrected character sheet (essence down to .01! yeah!):

[ Spoiler ]
Tziluthi
Stats
[ Spoiler ]

Character
[ Spoiler ]
Gremish
Anyone that has posted thus far is good with everything unless i posted something about it here =) Keep the chars coming i play on starting Monday.

Also sounds awsome Max phys bar is one of my fave spells =)

Grem
Shaudes29
Mr. white may know the rigger. Especialy if the rigger has a shop, sense geting a subcompact fitted for a troll to fit in to could be a bit of a hassle. Mr. White probably does not approve of the way D-Trips treats his body, but keeps that to him self. Mr. White is mostly interested in the persuit of knowledg, and prides himself on what he knows. The thing Di-Trip and Mr. White would have anything to talk about would be fastion, as Mr. White takes pride in being in fation dispit his limitation in cooler seleection. may have worked with any of the mecrs in past run. Mr. white is relativly new to the detroit area havign done most of his runs in seattle. Presently in detroit after a run whent bad and he had to leav seattle. Being a SINNER from NAN his public standing with law is vearry importent to him.

Re-edited 01-05-05 to fix error in calculations

[ Spoiler ]
Whizbang
Guess it might help if I posted a bit of background...more coming as I think of it.

Tray is new to the shadows, a squeaky clean corp type that apparently saw something his bosses didn't want him to see. So now, having his bank account frozen, his apartment under surveillance, and a good portion of his friends no longer speaking to him, he's taking a crash course on life in the shadows.

Fortunatly for him, his college buddy, Vince, had fallen on hard times and slipped into the shadows before him. Having gone through his own period of adjustment, he's done his best to help Tray carve out a new life for himself while he evades corporate attention.
Maxxi
[Guess I should explain Deaux a bit more.

Pappa Deaux (or Da Doc, or Captain Zombie) is a half-haitian, half-cajun man from deep in the Lousiana Bayou. Needless to say anyone who has heard of the awakened bayou knows it's a pretty bad place to be from.

He's rather sketchy on his past. It's known that he was a formor member of the New Orleans underworld and he's done some time in jail (in the span of years, not months) for a smuggling related charge. Not much more is easily gleamed, and it's apparent based on the fact he's in his 30's, and information on him seems to have been tampered with that he's trying to hide some of his past.

He's got a solid rep as a runner though. He's stopped bullets, witnesses tend to forget about him, and he has a fair amount of control over peoples thoughts. Anybody who knows somebody, that knows somebody, would know that Deaux is a voodoo hougan who follows a loa of death. He's been known to harm (and if the rumors are true, he once killed) with only a glance in the eyes, drink like a troll, and been known to mock Johnsons even before the pay for the run is set. Adding to the package, Deaux swears as often as he says the... but hey he's got a solid rep so he must be able to get stuff done.

Around other runners, Da Doc is an interesting character. When he's not sucking on a bottle of Southern Comfort (or "anything else that burns going down"), he's picking a fight with a fellow runner, cracking inappropriate jokes, or making really awkward passes at women. How could anyone not love him?

Appearence-wise, Deaux dresses like the typical cliche. He tends to always wear black. Sunglasses, trench coat, and wife beater with a black armor vest under it. His arms are decorated with voodoo motifs, mostly scars (which are prominent due to him having rubbed ash and salt into them), and brands, although a few of the designs are fresh cuts and still reddish on his cinnamon colored skin. He's been known to call tattoo's "bitch art" and tends to laugh at people who show them off.

Tziluthi
Are Morefizz and Bonk still in this?
Gremish
Morefizz is out (hes int eh army and has no comp sudenly so hes outa comision) and bonk is around but hasnt even made an account yet so im gonan call him and see if hes even still for this but if not its not a huge deal =)

Grem
Shaudes29
Opps just relised i miscalculated the cost of contacts. will fix and reedit it in my previous post

ps any sujestion on cost for a set of REALY COOL sun glasses with all the bells and whissels.?
smartlink/smartgoggels II, thermo, low light, flash supresor. Posally even zoom. Wouls also need a switch that terns off teh LCD so i can see strait throu for proper spell casting.
Tziluthi
Interesting. We don't really seem to have any samurai. Os is kind of a sammie, but lacks this obligatory +2 ini dice mods from cyber-ware. This should be an interesting, if not somewhat unorthodox team.
Mr Crisp
Shall i take an account of our team then?

Chauncy - Dwarf Rigger
Extremely chromed and an eire sort of fellow. A patented get-away maneuver has given the rigger some success.

D-Trip - Troll Bouncer
A rookie when it comes to running the shadows. The troll has got himself ready to make a career change.

Mr. White - Troll Owl Shaman
An Albino from the NAN territories. In Detroit shaking off heat coming from Seattle.

Os - Covert Ops
Beginning his career in Australia. Os has worked the shadows in Seattle under a different name. New to Detroit, but making a name for himself.

Papa Deaux - Ghede Houngan
A hard living man from New Orleans who has spent some time in the Pen. In Detroit he has spent time working magic in the shadows.

Tray - Conjurer
Fresh from the cradle of the corporate arcology. New to the streets, Tray seems to be running from his employers.

There is Mugzy with the Decker, Torrent also Bonk with a Physical Adept, Tashio with a Covert Ops and Ecc with an Otaku.

Two shamans makes me feel safe, but Tziluthi is right we don't have a dedicated Samurai. I don't think it should be too much of a problem. But we still need to see how these other characters will turn out.
Shaudes29
Whitey is use too working with a street sam, but a good combat oriented physad would make him comfertable too. Often work with the street sam as follows. Whitey stuns the non-magcs, while the streat sam ventilates the magics.
Whizbang
*looks at the team roster and feels forgotten* oh well...even if I'm not there, Grem has my char smile.gif
Mr Crisp
I was the only one to forget you Whizbang. I'm sorry, editing the post right now. Is he a Conjurer? I'm just not sure from waht i've read. If Tray is a Conjurer this team is slinging alot of mojo.

D-Trip at his hideout, getting time away from his mother, gets a strange feeling. The troll checks behind his left shoulder for a Grand Piano sneaking up behind him. rotate.gif
Tziluthi
Not to sound anxious, but when are we going to start playing. Are we still waiting on more characters?
Whizbang
Yep. A conjurer. smile.gif
Gremish
we start friday =) i know the weekend will kinda blow alot of posts outa the water for the start but thats not a huge deal with me... for all those playing (which i have just talke dot bonk and hes in) i will begin a thread called "When Nature Calls, Have a Handgun ready" on that thread i will post a LONG beginning to start you all off and from there ill post a basic update about every few hours until im satisfied. Should be interesting =) i hope you all have fun in this as i know i will =D rememebr also i HAVE a ventrilo server that we can use to speka to me at any time that i am online if u wanna join there and have a mic il be happy to give u the info... also im looking at SOME point in the game like a saturday night or something to start a chatroom through aim or some other service to do a more in debth expierence ONLY if it seems needed... otherwise it will all be on this board. During our first "combat" ill show how i would like to do it and like i said im new to this so it may change each time we do a new one as i have not seen a perfect system for it yet. With that in mind HELP is always wanted if u have any suggestions for gameplay by all means throw them out ehre =) im looking for active posters ... im not gonna throw u outa the game though if you dont post because of a RL issue but TRUE and post 4-5 days a week even a little tory aout what your character does is nice to have =)

Grem
Bonk
Man i dont really feel like reading 3 long as pages of posts so ill keep up now as best i can.

For those of you that have read the first page Im Bonk, and i deck things. My best friend is frank, so dont be bothered by him. Its a long story...

As you walk into a bar in a ghetto of detroit called "Da Shimmiez" there is a large orc mopping up a splash of blood on the floor. He draws your attenton as you notice this seems to be the least disturbing thing about him. There is a moldy hot dog on the orcs left shoulder, held on by a piece of twine and the orc seems to be conversing with it as he mops. You hear shouts and screams coming from a far corner of the bar, and when you look over to see whats the matter, several members of some kind of gang seem to have drawn pistols on some unsuspecting drunks, commanding them to empty the contents of their pockets into outstretched palms. As people charge at you to get out of the bar, you slip past along the wall farther into Da Shimmez and watch as the orc who was mopping a second ago, is standing over the twitching bodies of the gang members. A mans shout breaks the eerie silence that has taken over the bar "Damnit Bonk! How many times have i told you, beat them AFTER they rob people, that way you get all of everyone else's money! Now get back to work, mangy scum!" And with that the orc hangs his head and mutters "... yes uncle.." and drags the bodies out through a door in the back of the bar.
Shaudes29
I have a few question to help my with rp

Q#1:
how does thermographic vision work in your game?
Is it active all the time?
Is it active only when it gets dark?
Or can you just chose to see in Thermographic when you want to?

What do we see when you are using natural Thermos?

Q#2
IMp. Invis.
Does it effect thermographic vision?

Q#3

Ummm... I know thera was somthing eals.....
Gess ill ask when i remember.

Gremish
A#1= Thermo is active ONLY when you want it to be and you can be blinded much like DND if a sudden heat flash hits aka flashbang. As for only being in the dark that is the normal way because the sun woudlk greatly affect visual if you used it during the day but its whenever you want it on so u COULD do it that way.

When useing Nat Thermo its basicly switching from normal vision to a heat signature based vision where everything is in reds blues and grays based on heat and density.

A#2= Imp Invis affects EVERYTHING because the way that the spell works is based on the person trying to see through its MIND not their acual sight. In SR my understanding of the spella dn the way i think it works bets is that you are casting an illusion on urself that affects other peoples minds making them see TYHROUGH you. As for thermo no it wouldnt make a diff cause they still would ahve thier mind effected. Machinery like cameras is same thing cept ur casting against the rating of the machine instead of the mind.

A#3= tell me when u get the question =)
Shaudes29
I just made an update on my character. is reditied in my cherated info post under spoiler. Fixed some point costs on contacts that were wrong and aded 2 skils and a spell. reduced 1 atribute. reduce some skill ratings too and a spell rating. Trying to make him more versitil
Whizbang
So does someone using improved invisibility still show up in astral sight?
Shaudes29
just remembered Q#3

When resisting drain, what if any modifers are applied to teh drain test?
Sustained spells, wound status, ext?

I ask becouse my understanding of the rules is that nothing modifies the drain but the norma spell drin number. Some GM's though add the others to control magic in thear games. I would hate to be under false asumptions when playing out whitie.
Mugzy
As far as I remember, any damage resistance test (body or willpower) is not affected by any wound or sustaining modifiers as far as dice are concerned.

The wound modifiers and other things apply to your sorcery test.

So if you were to cast a spell with a final drain code of 2S, regardless of your wounds or other spells being sustained, you would still need 6 2's to take it down to nothing

I think this is right, but hell its been a while. If Im wrong feel free to yell at me.
Tashio
Sorry for the delay, works been crazy the last couple days.

Here's a few titbits on Ghost.

“Ghost? Yea I’ve heard of a Ghost. Story has it ‘es the person to speak to if ye need something scoped out or need into somewhere. Course no-ones seen ‘im, people claim to have, but they be a lyin.”

“Ghost you say. Yea I’ve seen him. Tall dude, dark clothing, always wearing shades indoors even. Never says a word though. Attracts the ladies like flies. Never see him leave with any though.”

“Ghost, Only thing I know about ghosts is they jump out at ye in the dark and go boo. Of course these days there are some things damn site scarier than ghosts.”

“Rumor has it, Ghost wields some serious mojo, disappearing at will, sneaking though anywhere undetected. Story has it he snuck into some corps board meeting and killed the CEO there in front of all the board members, no-one saw a thing, except the man slump over with a large gash in his back. I would not believe it but a mate of mine knows someone on the board.”

“Never met this Ghost fellow. I’ve spoken with this elderly Japanese lady, “Mary Lee-Ann” I think she called herself. She claims to have contact with Ghost.
Tziluthi
Hey, mate. Care to post up your character?
Mr Crisp
Some of you guys are using the word MATE alot. Who is actually from Australia? Cause i am. Consequently i will be posting later in the evening, but i'll make it reqular. Any way i have redone the Roster of Characters for everyone. By the way i like the heading for the game, Gremsih! God i hate nature.

If you are keen on doing a chat session Gremish, there is a RPG aid called OpenRPG. It's free, it's like a chat program, with various rpg utilities.

- There is a map window for maps used in combat, and some little Excel windows to put in equations for dice rolls and stuff. So when you ask for a skill roll. the player hits a button and the roll is displayed in the chat window. In essence a lot of the character sheet gets saved to the computer. Apparently it's easy to change Ailias too while knowing who is who.

I'm afraid i'm only getting used to the program, so i don't have alot of tips to use it. Give it some time though and i should be able to instruct most people. To get it you must download and install 3 small programs. Here is the URL http://www.openrpg.com/index.php?page=install

Any way, here is the updated Character roster.

Bonk - Ork Physical Adept
His appearance will make you hair stand on end. But for those who can put up with Frank(Don't Ask), Bonk is a fabulous ally to DECK your foes with.

Chauncy - Dwarf Rigger
Extremely chromed and an eire sort of fellow. A patented get-away maneuver has given the rigger some success.

D-Trip - Troll Bouncer
A rookie when it comes to running the shadows. The troll has got himself ready to make a career change.

Ghost - Human?Covert Ops
The volumes spoken about Ghost, are about how little is known of him. Allegedly prolific in the Shadows, no-one really knows.

Mr. White - Troll Owl Shaman
An Albino from the NAN territories. In Detroit shaking off heat coming from Seattle.

Os - Covert Ops
Beginning his career in Australia. Os has worked the shadows in Seattle under a different name. New to Detroit, but making a name for himself.

Papa Deaux - Ghede Houngan
A hard living man from New Orleans who has spent some time in the Pen. In Detroit he has spent time working magic in the shadows.

Tray - Conjurer
Fresh from the cradle of the corporate arcology. New to the streets, Tray seems to be running from his employers.
Sandoval Smith
Improved Invisibility makes you even more visible on the astral, since you then have an active spell hanging off your form.
Gremish
ROFL Bonk is a Phys Asept.... the DECKER part s he "decks" people as in punches them so hard they flal on the deck... =P something he should have made a little more potent i sapose hehe, heres your tank you hae been waiting for ladys and gents. As for that openrpg and chat sessions sounds good maybe thats how we will do combat cause im gonna DL it now and combat just takes FAR to long with everyoen just posting away =P.

Grem

PS ill force the gimp ass to post his char hes been pretty busi recently so thats why he hasnt been able tog et much done.
Tashio
Frank, as in Frankfurter the moldy ol sausage on his shoulder? smile.gif
Mr Crisp
Heh, thats a funny mistake actually, i'm either dyslexic or highly suggestable, your choice! O.K so i'll change that post, what a goof! wobble.gif
Going slow with openrpg at the moment, scratching a hole in my head.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012