Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, what'd happen if I bumped off Lofwyr?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Blue eyes
Right those guy are off limits, no need to worry about them. They would wipe the floor with any runners that came gunning for them.

Like named dragons, ancient are unbeatable, and really should not be fragged with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek.gif

Crimsondude 2.0
More like-- why bother?
Johnny Reb
Well, some of us have missed any debate in the past on the issue. Good to stir things up once in a while, see if there's any potatoes in the stew that we missed, so to speak.

Harley, I'd imagine, wouldn't have much of an effect. He's powerful, but not a power player. About the only people who'd notice are his weird lil' subjects out in ... Redmond? Redmond or Pollyup. I forget which now. The other IEs would go 'Gah' and blanch a bit, but, no real damage anywhere, I'd imagine.

Ehran is a bit better known and, had he not been leaving the Tir, would have had a serious effect there. State ripples and some examinations of his writings and how "He seemed to know more than he let on," but, again, I don't think that there'd be any super-major effect.

Tho his "White God" worshippers in the Amazon would be a bit put out.

(Still can't believe that they wrote that.)

-- Johnny Reb
Fortune
Harley is one of the main hopes and driving forces in regards to Metahumanity's future clash against the Horrors. While his death might not have many short-term consequences, the long-term impact would be huge.
Jrayjoker
Isn't FanPro/Wizkids getting away from the Horrors, et al.?
Fortune
The metaplot is still there. It just isn't the focus of the game the way it was in SR2.
mfb
heh. it wasn't really the effects of killing off harley and ehran that was the craw-sticker. it was the way the poster went about killing them. if you really want to know, here is the first page of that particular hoedown.

edit: haha, that was your thread.
Johnny Reb
Note that I didn';t kill 'em in THAT thread, either. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012