Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: YARR!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
RangerJoe
Avast and welcome to the OOC thread for YARR!!.

Items that need to be sorted out before the IC thread opens and the game begins:

* Who wants to lead this band of piratical knaves, or do you want to be a neo-Anarchist collective or somesuch.

* Does anyone have objections to Sphynx doing the design work on your vessel and posting the details here for approval?

* Where do you want to sail from? (evil GM laugh, mwa ha mwa hahaha!!)

* Please post descriptions of your character, what they do aboard the ship, how they interact with other crew members, and how much you're throwing into the boat kitty.

Also, BlueKaeri will be guest-GMing this adventure with me, voicing many of the NPCs.

Yarr.
Sandoval Smith
Being leader? 1-2-3, not it!

Sphynx doing the boatwork? Cool with that.

Anywhere but the Philippines.

Corrina is about 160 centimeters tall, rather petite (what can I say, she's an elf and has followed an occupation where being deft and quick is generally more useful than being strong)with dark hair and complexion indicative of mezoamerican decent. She's an otter shaman with an affinity for sea spirits, but her life experince has worn away her tendancy to be playful and cheerful. She fills the role of crew's doctor, and fills it quite well. She'd still be a practicing surgeon, if not for a series of poor personal decisions that ended up leaving her on the run from the law.

It's still an inherent part of her nature to try and get along well with everyone, and among a pirate crew, it's an absolute must that trusts exists between them and their doctor. However, the events of her life have left her cynical, and she is embittered by the fact that she's gone from a luxorius life and a prestgious career to an outlaw bonesaw. She has a drinking problem, but through will power and frequent employment of a Detoxify spell, she usually manages to keep it under control. Unfortnately, she's already abused her body to the state that she requires alcohol in order to function, so under control =\= cold sober.

She hates combat, not so much because she's opposed to violence, but because she is terrified of the thought of being under fire or badly injured. Fortunately, being ships surgeon usually means she can avoid the thick of the fighting, and to prove she can pull her own weight she's delevoped her skills as a marksman (doubly useful since the magnifying scope on her gun also increases the range of her magic).

She packs a surprising amount of cyberwear for a shaman, but (mostly for vanity's sake) very little of it is noticeable. Too mundane sight at least. Awakened observers tend to react with disgust or pity if they get an astral look at what she's done to herself.

She'll be throwing about 70,000 into the ship. I'm revamping her gear somewhat (now that she's in, I'm looking over Raygun's site for more interesting snipe-ware.
As far as stationary or mounted weapons go, the Barret M98 for people, and M821A for other boats are looking really nice). I'll post a finalized character sheet and her biography when I'm finished tweaking).
Tarantula
1-2-3 Not it on leader as well.

Departure: I don't really have a preference...

Charlie is about 190cm tall, and very lithe. He's fairly well built, and rather strong due to his constant swimming, even though he doesn't look it. He has light blonde hair and a rather tanned complexion, but if he managed to stay out of the sun for a long while it looks as though his skin might return to something near fair. He's taken the role of Cargomaster for the ship, as his particular deep-sea diving and retrieval skills suited him to keeping an eye on all the cargo, as its most likely hes the one bringing it aboard in the first place. Charlie usually has good relationships with most people on crew, as hes a fairly likeable guy who can carry a conversation, not to mention hes in charge of any special requests the crew may have from whats deep in the holds.

His best specialty is his affinity for the water, and any and all things related to underneath the deep. He has a mini-sub which he brought with him to the ship to aid in the retrival of cargo from deep underwater. He also is a very adept swimmer, and not a bad shot with a harpoon gun. In fights with other pirates, he typically ends up diving down under the waves, where he can wreck havoc on their boat with his gyrojet pistol, sometimes stealing their cargo without anyone being the wiser. As a last resort, once their ship is falling, he can fire a rope from his harpoon gun up to their boat, and help out with a boarding party. His home is truly under the waves however.

As far as boat money: I can donate ¥48,000 to the cause. I've no problem with Sphynx doing all the design work, but as you know sphynx, I'd be glad to help you out with the number crunching that comes with it.
Sphynx
Leadership: Lets base it on who invests the most money into the ship. 2nd largest investment is 1st mate, etc. Sound good?

Ship: I'll need to know what all was invested, but will put together something til then and modify accordingly once I see how much we have. smile.gif

Sven: Ship's Shaman. Not sure if there are any other magic types out there, but Sven will definitely be doing his best to enforce followship of the Norse Pantheon in his style of roleplaying. If he ends up being captain, which I don't object to, you can expect the ship to be run like a bunch of Norseman Pirates. nyahnyah.gif

Sphynx
Sandoval Smith
Corinna: This could be a problem. I am _not_ a mead wench, and if I am referred to as such, then the next time you expect me to pull chunks of lead out of your asses, I just might forget the difference between 'Treat' and 'Lightning Bolt.' biggrin.gif

Also, for the captain issue, that works, although I'd also say that they want to be captain too. Otherwise, they can just own the biggest share of the boat.
Sphynx
Ship Data:

http://www.bluewaternet.net/Ships/Pride%20...20Baltimore.jpg

[ Spoiler ]

CODE

Handling: 2(4)* [3]       Seating: 2
         Speed: 100(125)* [30]  Fuel: 1000
     Signature: 6(5)*           Economy: 2.5
  Acceleration: 6(7)*           Cargo: 190(240)
          Body: 8               Load: 1,079(3450)[179(2750)]
        Armour: 6               Sensor/Sonar: 5/1

Numbers in () parenthesis with asterix indicate adjusted stats for when using Hydrofoil.
Numbers in [] indicate running on Auxillary Engine (Sails)

Additionals: Living Ameneties for 10
             210 [114] CF People Space
             6 Rooms [36 CF]
             1 Washroom w/ 3 showers [18 CF]
             2 Toilets [12 CF]
             1 Galley [36 CF]
             1 SickBay (with 6, Rating 6 MedKits) [12 CF]

Sphynx
Sphynx
Went through and checked out all the characters:

1 Orc (me), 2 Dwarves, 3 Elves

Sven - Orcan Shaman [575k for boat]
Iron Rogers - Dwarven Samurai [150k for boat]
Ralph - Dwarven Water Samurai [0 for boat]
Corinna - Elven Shamanic Samurai [75k for boat]
Rusty Nail - Elven Water Samurai [157k for boat]
Charlie - Elven Water Samurai [48k for boat]

That puts us at about 1,005k total for the boat, unless Ralph had spare change to put into the boat.

Sphynx
RangerJoe
Sphynx, feel free to either design a new vessel from scratch using R3, or adapt an existing one using customization rules.
Sphynx
Well, that answers that. No Diesel chugging smoke churgin wanna be ship for the likes of us. Ridin by the power of the wind and sun. Right now we're the fastest things on the water (almost), and with 6 points of armour we'd be nigh the most invin... invi.... toughest ship on the seas. We can twist on a dime at up to 100 kp/h, and half the crew can practically live underwater.

So, any objections by the rest of the crew to use up about 2/3rds of our Load capacity for Armour?

Sphynx
Sandoval Smith
Crikeys, half the ship's food stores are going to be daisies and dandelion stems.

As the one really hates the thought of taking a bullet, no, no I don't mind using all that space for armor.

What's the body of the boat? I was thinking that one pintle mount per firing arc (fore, aft, port, starboard) might be a good idea for gunnery purposes.

Out of curiosity, what amenity level are you going for? Also, since it looks like we're going to have some cash to spare, (wow, Sven is throwing in a cool half mil) I'd like to include try and include a sickbay. It might even be possible that we make some cash on the side by providing our allies with the services of a very small scale shadow clinic.
Design cost: (Rating + 4)^3 x 3 points.
CF: Rating x 2
Load: Rating x 75 kg
M&M 139

Due to equipment tweaking, I'm going to have to lower Corinna's contribution to a mere 70,000 nuyen.

Here's her finished character sheet. It amuses me to have the weakest member of the crew packing such heavy weaponry, but aside from surgeon, she also takes on gunnery roles. All three of her big guns can be pintle mounted.

Comments?
*edit*
Stats moved.
Sphynx
Design cost: (Rating + 4)^3 x 3 points.

Rating 1: 46,875
Rating 2: 81,000
Rating 3: 128,625
Rating 4: 192,000
Rating 5: 273,375
Rating 6: 375,000

Sick-Bay sounds expensive. nyahnyah.gif
CF cost of the SickBay would take up most of our cargo space. I'm thinking someone should just buy MedKits. wink.gif

Amenety Level is set at High, but I'm only marking it at Middle (High is free in a yacht).
Sphynx
I'll cover the cost for 8 Pintle Mounts (2 rear, 2 each side, 2 front) which cost me 125 each. Whopping 1,000 nuyen. I think they're better than turrets, easy to hide the fact you use a gun there. If someone would like a Turret, I have no objections. Easy to change that around some (though a turret is permanently visible as a weapon holder).

Working on misc gear now. How tech are we going to be? MicroTransceiver like those shadowrunner types? ECM? ECCM? Sonar? Or we going to be a bit more barbaric?

How are we pirates? 2 major viewpoints I see. 1 is that we do it for the money. Raid, and then sell the leftovers as possible. 2nd is for pleasure, raiding is just to get us by til the next raid. Personally, I can't see the Son of Odin being a Merchant, so I opt for type-2 as our reason for piracy, but that's easily negotiable.

Sphynx
Tarantula
Don't forget pop-up turrets. And, the rigger can shoot using turrets while jacked into the ship, giving him sensor enhanced gunnery. Also, there are fixed mounts, which also are visable as a weapon system.

Just a note sphynx, our yacht gets 8 body and 6 armor, not 8 hull and 6 bulwark. Being that 8 hull means its between 50,000-100,000 metric tons in weight, and that its barrier rating for collisions would end up at 112.... We aren't that good of pirates.
Lindt
I kicked in 150k I believe.

And just making sure, its JUST a sail boat? While I like the idea, please put a second engine in it? Also, needs better sensors.

Rodger is all for looting and pillaging. Followed by drinking him self into a coma.
Sphynx
That's just cut and pasted Tarantula, but I'll edit it out the slashes for you. nyahnyah.gif

So, Tarantula, you want some turrets? We have no Rigger in the crew though. If you want turrets, let me know so I can remove Pintle Mounts.

Lindt: Primary Engine is Electric, Secondary Engine is Battery. Includes Sails (Tertiary method of motion, but not an 'engine', Read the Spoiler).

Sphynx
RangerJoe
Maybe I misread the sheets that were sent out, but which one of you has the VCR?
Lindt

My big confusion is what are you using where? Here lets compare notes:
[ Spoiler ]

Im wondering where you got changes. Your max load, max speed and signature numbers are off. With 6 points of armor, the battery is useless, as the armor weights in at 1920kg. Never mind the base speed and acceleration are above max for both types.

No offence, Im just trying to make sure things are getting done right.

Ray Becker
I think I only added 3000 but I did get a medical clinic rating.
Sphynx
Smart Materials raises the maximums, and you'll notice I put the costs for increased attributes in the cost for Smart Materials. +15% which raises speed to a possible 103, Acceleration 6, etc.

As for the Battery, yeah, I added that before the Armour, so didn't realize I'd lose the benefits of the low Load. I'll remove the Auxillary Engine (didn't expect to use it unless our engine got blown somehow).

I don't mind people going over the numbers, I never built a boat before. smile.gif

Sphynx

Will edit boat schematics a bit. wink.gif
PS: Electric Fuel Cell (Not Battery). Sail is now purely for the appearance.
Tarantula
15% added to 55 (the max speed) Ends at 63.25. Not 103.
Sphynx
Max Speed is 90. I said Electric Fuel Cell, for a Yacht.

Sphynx
Sphynx
FYI: Over 700k left (only spent about 300k) and the only request so far is better sensors. I'd increase the CF, but I think it'd be pointless, filling up all the space we have with cargo now would exceed the left over Load cap of 1 ton. Any requests other than Sensors? nyahnyah.gif

Sphynx
Sandoval Smith
Are we at the maximum size for a yacht? Is there any way to expand CF and Load? With that much left over, it doesn't seem too unreasonable to try and squeeze for a bigger boat (among other things, I'd really like that sick bay. As has been previously observed, there is no Doc Wagon on the ocean. I don't have my books with me at work, but I believe even a low rating clinic offers several perks well above and beyond medkits).

Pop up turrets might not be so bad. All the heavy weapons Corinna uses should fit in a small (LMG and heavy rifles).

Corinna is not pirating for fun, but it's quite possible she fell in with a crew that is. The pressure is quite probably lower than in a crew that sails because their lives are on the line.

Ray Becker: Check out Man & Machine 139 for getting vehicle mounted med clinics.
Tarantula
Actually, Ray Becker: Check R3R Page 155 for vehicle mounted medical things. Same thing, just has the customization costs and the like on it.
Lindt
Actually adding sails as a viable drive isnt going to cost much. Plus they have a better signature then even fuel cell.
Personally my biggest problem with fuel cell is they only get 1/2 flux rating.

Seriously, consider a hybrid gasoline with sails as back up if your concerned with keeping a high sig. You would get better range and better load proformance. Or hell, take sails as a primary and add a jet turbine. With foils it will out run some small aircraft.

IIRC, dont smart materials also increase the mark-up factor? Thats a wicked cost increase if they do.
Tarantula
They up the street index by 1. And they're 100 DP, thats it.
Sandoval Smith
I think I'm going to have to reduce my contribution by another 20k. Considering Corinna's backstory, the sleep regulator is just too good to pass up.

And I still need to do her contacts...

*edit*

YARR!
Sphynx
Lindt, the Electric Engine is to cover fuel issues. Sails are not going to pull the weight of the boat, due to its armour, and other types of engines are either too slow (really aimed for a fast boat since we're so small compared to ships), or have low fuel settings (Do we really wanna re-fuel daily, or even weekly?)

Sandoval: We are at maximum size. But maximum weight any yacht with our engine can hold is 3000, and our armour weighs 2000ish, so we made the ship strong, and then used that strength to hold armour (still optional). Since we have spare CF, I think I might change the Armour to Concealed Armour (12 CF).

Lindt: Added rating 6 Sensors and Sonar (for reefs and such since we might find ourselves hanging out on some deserted island) nyahnyah.gif

Any other requests?

Sphynx
Sandoval Smith
I recommend going to concealed armor. Things will probably go better if we don't look like we're a subsidary of Brinks Armored Transport. I also think we might be going a little overboard with it. Six points is enough to shrug off any non vehicular round 12power and down, and I hope we're not going to be spending too much time dodging naval class weapons.

Since this my characters area, I'm willing to push for it. However, instead of a full clinic, Corinna could just take over one of the unused cabins (since we certainly don't fill the full complement) and stock it with high rating medkits, slap patches, and a stabilization unit, which will give her pretty much the same thing without costing CF. I'm looking at at Ranger Joe for this; is this going to be the kind of game where it'll be a good thing to have the potential to perform full surgery with all the drugs, bells, and whistles, or will something less extensive do?

(Sphynx, I'm not sure of your numbers. How little CF do we have left, if Rating x 2 CF takes up most of it?)
Sphynx
OVer 200 CF left, and we can get alot more if you like. The issue would only be load, and if that's not an issue, it's no problem.

As for the Armour, not really sure how naval armour works, but most battle ships seem to have 6 armour and alot more body, hence my concerns.

Sphynx
Tarantula
Bulwark acts like normal vehicle armor against naval damage. Also, the barrier rating for the hull of a ship is (Bulwark + Body) x 8. They're MASSIVE ships. Hull 1 is something around 10,000 tons, and thats the smallest.
Sphynx
Yeqh, I got thqt qbout Hull, but what is Sandoval talking about with Armour? A Light Naval Weapon does 8LN damage (15 boxes), with us having only 6 armour. I thought that meant that we could, at best, bring that down to a light damage (assuming we got all 8 successes). I'm missing how the 6 armour could stop any ship-weapon. I realize it could stop small-arms fire (since taking a medium wound to the ship starts it sinking, that's a good thing) but aren't we armouring for possible ship-warfare? Would kinda suck to pull up to a ship, and get sunk while we shot little pellets (small-arms fire) at it because it had a Light Naval Weapon.

Anyhows, Sandoval, will see how much it would take to get a sick-bay in, but I really think the medkits; patches are a better choice. Rating 6 medkits are tons cheaper and more effective than say, a rating 4 facility, no? (Not positive on that, asking because I don't know, not to make a point or anything)

Sphynx
Tarantula
I dunno, I'd kinda like us to have a full facility onboard, if only so I can get my routine checkup for the gills every 1,000 hours. Among other cyber things.

I'll have to double check how naval damage meshes with normal armor sphynx, I'll get back to you on that.
RangerJoe
Regarding the med clinic, you'll only get as bloody as you let yourselves get...or something cryptic like that.

If the vessel is approaching completion, as soon as I see a final draft, we can get things rolling IC, which is where we all want to be, right?

YARR!!
Sandoval Smith
That was one reason why I directed that question to Ranger Joe. I really hope that having to face against vessels packing navel weapons is not par for the course, because well, we're a yacht. I'm not sure what everyone else is packing, but not even Euthanasia is going to be much use against a foe with naval class weaponry. I guess it comes down to Ranger Joe clarifying what kind of game he wants to run. If it's more of a 'keep a low profile' smuggler game, then more cargo capacity, less armor would be better. If it's higher action where we end up dodging various navies and engaging in lots of ship to ship combat, then the armor is a must.

I'm going to go over details again, and see whether it will work better to just have a bunch of various supplies, or an actual clinic.

If the full stats for the boat were posted, I overlooked them. Out of curiosity, does it have a crane or ECM?

*edit*
The big advantage of the clinic is the things that aren't really spelled out in the rules: "powerful medical scanners, ASIST-based diagnostics, advanced reference programs equivalent to a medical library, subminature 'laproscopic' surgical drones, and an assortment of controlled substances and prepared genetic and nanite treatments. It also has the capability to synthesize most drugs [M&M 138]." The downside though, is that it operates as medkit equal to its rating and as a stabilization unit. Considering I can just buy a bunch of rating six medkits, and a stabilization unit seperately, that's not much of an advantage.

Rating 6:
3000 Design Points
12 CF
450 Load

Rating 3: (the minimum I'd want to go with)
1029 Design Points
6 CF
225 Load

I think it comes down to how we want to roleplay around with this. If we go with the clinic, she can carry out full medical treatment, and probably even install cyberware right there on the boat. Running a small scale shadow clinic could prove a profitable sideline.

Or, if you just want someone who can patch you up when you've been shot, and can perform emergency procedures, we go with the medkit, slap patches, and run method. I want to go with one, but I'll abide by the decision of the other players.
Sphynx
Noticed some mistakes (other than my Auxillary Engine errors earlier). Forgot to take weight considerations for sensors/sonars into account (will fix that after this post). Also didn't Realize that availability limits our Sensors to 5, adjusted.

Sandoval: Looked things up, we have 1,500 CF available for living amenities. a "shop" would take up 250 of that, so if you want, a Medical "Shop" is doable (tell me the cost of a Medical Shop please? My SR3 is not availabe ATM). That leaves 1,250 for living, each person weighs under 100; leaving 600 for showers, Dining, etc.

Sphynx
Sphynx
RangerJoe: We're practically done, but only 1/3rd of our cash was spent on the boat. 350,000 out of 1,000,000+ I think this time tomorrow we should be ready for IC. Personally, if there are no objections, I'm going to give my character some ship-gear (like grapple guns, Oxsys Gills, etc)

Sphynx
Sandoval Smith
See my above post for the formula. We're both working from Rigger 3 + Man & Machine, right? I think what you mean to say is 'Load.' A rating 6 vehicle medical shop will take up 12 Cf, and 450 Load.
Sphynx
Page 120 Rigger3 is all I'm looking at, since this is a design option, not a modification. As such, the CF and Load are alot different. 52 CF, 250 CF-Load.

Sphynx
Tarantula
Sphynx, what do you mean by 250 CF-Load? I don't have access to my book for about another hour or so. It sounds about right if it takes 52 CF & 250 Load, but what is CF-Load?
Sphynx
CF Load is Load that you are not allowed to put modifications or design into (explained on page 120). You get free CF-Load based on your engine type, that Load is purely for amnenities. You can "store" things in that load, but if you store stuff in a CF-Load you have allocated towards something else, such as a sick-bay or a shower, or a sleeping cabin, then you can't use that space for what it was built for (obviously nyahnyah.gif)

Sphynx
Tarantula
Looking at page 120. I see that a workshop costs the nuyen cost of a shop. Takes 52 CF and 250 load. Not CF-Load. Just plain load. As a matter of fact, there is nothing anywhere on page 120 that is anything remotely similar to CF-Load either.

For an example of how this works: I have a vehicle, it has 100 CF and 1000 load open. I put this design option in.
The vehicle now has 48 CF remaining, and 750 load remaining to use.
Sphynx
You're wrong. Read page 119 under Facilities. I have 1,500 CF Load which has 1 purpose, Facilities, that's what it's for, nothing else. I allocate 250 of that for a Medical Shop (under the Facilities heading on page 119, of which page 120 falls under). Take the time to look at the chassis and engine types to see a fuller clariffication.

I'm not trying to squeeze extra stuff here, everything I've posted has been 100% canon with the minor exception about Auxillary engines. That's how this works. nyahnyah.gif

Sphynx

Notes:
Page 196 for getting a "bonus" 1,500 load for CF
Page 202 for getting a "bonus" 210 CF of People Space
Nightcrawler472
I hate to intrude, so please disregard this if you don't want me around any more, but...

I've kinda got a concept for a gun-slinger I've been throwing around for a day or two, so I don't suppose there's a chance I could get back in? I can have my character up in about 2 days I think...

Sandoval Smith
I'm back at work, so I'm again book deprived, but I think where we're not connecting here is on precisley what we're looking at. I think you're looking at the the full clinic, while I'm looking at the vehicle medical clinic, listed in Man & Machine p.139 which when taken as a design option (rating 6) costs:3000 Design Points, 12 CF, and 450 Load. The downside to a vehicle clinic is that it can only be used by Rating/3 medical staff, but since this is a one woman operation, that's not so much of an issue.
Ray Becker
Thanks for all that the only book I actually have regular access to is Magic in the shadows other than that only when we play it P&P and we're not doing that right now.
Tarantula
Sphynx, that 1500 people space (it would really help if you used the same terms the book does) is for the living amenities that the yacht comes with standard. It isn't bonus space, its already used. Chassis table has it coming with 10 high living amenities. Back on page 120, High living amenities take 150 people space load per person, plus 150 + (6 * people) in CF. 150 + (6 * 10 (number of people) = 210 CF people space, the amount the yacht chassis comes with. 150 people space load * 10 (number of people) = the Load people space any and every yacht power plant comes with.

You're 150PSCF and 1500 PSLoad are ALREADY USED in the standard 10 high living amenities that come with the yacht chassis.

For a medical facility, you will have 250 design points + nuyen cost of the facility. Added to that, is 300 CF used to store the equipment of the facility, as well as 1,000 kg of load used.

In addition to that, it takes 64PSCF per patient + 96PSCF per medtech that you want it to take. As well as 150PSLoad per patient or medtech.

For one patient and one medtech it would take 300 used CF, 1,000 used load, and 160 open CF, with 300kg open load to use properly. Obviously a facility is not the way to go.

If you wanted to go with a shop, it uses 52 CF and 250kg Load. Requireing (for full operation again) 160 open CF & 300 open load to use. If you only wanted ambulance services, it would be 84 open CF and 200 open load.

Note: Since our team is 6 or 7? people big, you could gain back 6CF & 150load per 'living amenity' (cabin) that we didn't want to use. It comes with the space, but it'd be the equivilant of stuffing parts and things in the cabin rather than having space for people to do things like stand up and move around in there.
bluekaeri
RangerJoe, email/IM me. smile.gif

Rest of you, hi! I'm BlueKaeri. I've played Shadowrun with RangerJoe for quite a while, and I'm really looking forward to being your NPCs. Just to let you know, I'm on Central Standard Time and I'll be able to check the boards and respond in the evenings (after 6ish). Yarr!
kevyn668
Welcome aboard, matey! YARRRR!
Tarantula
Since I said I'd get back to you on Naval damage Sphynx. Its fairly simple. I'll use an example. Say we have a 5LN damage weapon. First, you multiply the power of the weapon by (2 for LN, 3 for MN, 4 for SN, 5 for DN) and add one. Taking this to 11LN. They're area-effect weapons, and lose power at -1 per meter (-3 per meter for beam weapons and railguns). Next, you do damage resistance as normal. Going from DN to SN, SN to MN, MN to LN, and LN to D, and so on as normal for every 2 successes. They're anti-vehicular so normal vehicles resist as normal. If it doesn't stage down to D or under, they take the following damages LN: 15, MN: 21, SN: 28, DN: 36.

Thats the jist of it. 5MN damage would turn into a 16MN for resisting, needing 6 succeses to stage it down to a serious wound.

If RangerJoe felt like being nice, we could use up whats left of our boat money by buying 2 or 3 madcap torpedos and internal mounts. Just in case we do get attacked by said big mean nasty ships.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012