Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looting the Landscape
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hahnsoo
I'm not sure how much is written in canon about this, but I know that links to anchoring foci are severed when the mage dies. I'm guessing that something similar happens to other foci. However, since a focus is something that the mage probably handles on a regular basis, sympathetic magic could work in reverse to determine the location of those well-handled objects. If those telesma are registered to any particular corp, it isn't unusual to assume that the corp has a chunk of that sitting in some vault specifically for the purposes of retrieval.
hahnsoo
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
If it looks significantly more expensive than what the job is paying, you've got your priorities in the wrong place.

~J

Or the job is a lot tougher than your Johnson made it out to be...
TeOdio
QUOTE (Charon)
try to track down the PCs. Either because of the loot or because of what they've done. If no one would bother, make a negociation roll and then let it go.

If you figure someone would try to track the PC, then you can make a decision to have the third party show up. That's right, you're the GM, you can do that.
Also, I don't know about you, but my fence NPCs (or connected contacts, whatever) are not operating in a vaccuum. Who are they going to sell the loot too and who finance them?

Now dat's what I'm talkin bout biggrin.gif
nuyen.gif nuyen.gif nuyen.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012