Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAVE Ars Magica, STCCG, L5R, PC Games, SG-1 Pics
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Saruman
Greetings!

I am thinking about getting back into Shadowrun, and was wondering if anyone was interested in trading (or selling) their collection. I would be most interested in a larger collection that had older as well as newer books, and as many of the novels as I can get my hands on. wink.gif I have for trade:

* An enormous, almost complete Ars Magica RPG Collection
* An enormous, almost complete Star Trek 2nd Edition CCG collection
* An few promos, novels, and Imperial Heralds for the L5R CCG
* An assortment of older and recent Sci-Fi / Fantasy PC Computer Games
* Signed pictures from almost all of the cast of Stargate SG-1 (no RDA)
* Cold, hard, cash! wink.gif

I think that about covers if. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about my haves or want to make me an offer. I MAY be interested in a few other things, like an old Vampire or Werewolf CCG/RPG collection or a Deadlands / Doomtown RPG / CCG collection, but that would be MAY! wink.gif

Hope to hear from you soon...

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
kakitadaiymo@yahoo.com
rozark69
Hi Saruman I believe what I have is gold for you. I often buy old or out or print or hard to come by rpg books, I have a sight that has most of what you looking for if not I wager all of it.I just done a search for the product you desire, and well there is 20 items on a page and there are 9 pages, the company is based in the US but I have bought from them and recieved my purchases in 3 days.So I think they are reputable.Plus year of the comet as an example is going for 16 dollars if you based in the UK thats like 8.50 pounds. Reason I am giving you this little gem is cause you said you got cold hard cash.I give this to you for free.If you already knew about it I recon you would of gone there already.
www.nobleknight.com do a search for shadowrun.The got loads of second ed and 3rd and novels.And all in stock and easy to search, they carry most if not all rpg's but no Dune although I found a d20 version of dune limited edition for 408 dollars.Hope you find what you need.If you feel like returning the gesture a good price when we talk about your Ars magica serries would be nice.Other wise guess it was my pleasure.
toturi
L5R and SG-1... *drops dead in a faint*

I'll see what I can spare...
Critias
Dude, just do an eBay search for something like "shadowrun novel" or "shadowrun lot" or something. You can snatch 'em up for crazy cheap.
rozark69
nobleknight.com they are in mint condition as well.
Saruman
QUOTE (toturi)
L5R and SG-1... *drops dead in a faint*

I'll see what I can spare...

Great! I hope to hear from you soon. Anyone else interested in selling or trading? I also have a ton of Star Wars CCG cards (mostly commons and uncommons, but from every set) as well.

Thanks again for your help everyone!

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
kakitadaiymo@yahoo.com
Saruman
Wow, that was it? I'm surprised. Shadowrun is a great game, but everyone get's bored with stuff eventually. :-9

Oh well, if you are interested please drop me an email. I think we could come to a fair agreement for everyone. Hoep to hear from you soon...

Sincerely,
Rob Harris
kakitadaiymo@yahoo.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012