Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The other Villers?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cynic project
What happened to Villers INC?
Cynic project
I mean, Richard Villers wanted to crush them wile he was with Fuchi, and now that he is not with Fuchi, does he care? Do they still hate each other? Are tehy friendly? Did they finnaly build that arch in NYC?
Nath
There's a completely unexplained change between Night's Pawn et Blood in the Boardroom: in BitB, Villiers is controling Villiers International, which merge with Cambridge Holding to create Novatech. According to Corporate Download, Martin is still doing some business elsewhere, without any relations to Novatech. Actually, there are two unexplained change: Darren, described as Martin's son in Night's Pawn, is now described as Richard and Martin's brother. Seems somebody forgot to reread the novel...

Oh, and it's Villiers with two -i-.
Cynic project
Well, my bad...Thanks for th info,I will read BITB and CP over again.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Nath)
There's a completely unexplained change between Night's Pawn et Blood in the Boardroom: in BitB, Villiers is controling Villiers International, which merge with Cambridge Holding to create Novatech. According to Corporate Download, Martin is still doing some business elsewhere, without any relations to Novatech. Actually, there are two unexplained change: Darren, described as Martin's son in Night's Pawn, is now described as Richard and Martin's brother. Seems somebody forgot to reread the novel...

Oh, and it's Villiers with two -i-.

The two aren't mutually excluseive. It is just they by coinciding they give way too much info about the creepier aspects of Martin's personal life.
blakkie
Darren, described as Martin's son in Night's Pawn, is now described as Richard and Martin's brother. Seems somebody forgot to reread the novel...

Any possibility these are two different Darrens? Not in the Bewitched way, but in the "common family name" way.
Demosthenes
Possible.
Hyzmarca's interpretation is also possible...
Chinatown, here we come...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012