Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Into the Barrens...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Shadow
How about a good IC post with what you are doing, and then some athletics and grenade tests smile.gif
Shadow
And that concluded 'Into the Barrens'.

I feel like it was a semi successful run. I had this idea of a very short run that could be played and I was mostly able to do that. Unfortunately 3 of the 5 players had real life issues pop up that prevented regular posting from the game. I want to say that it is ok. It happens. Hell I have taken more than my fair share of breaks from the board (thus ending my games) without really being able to say anything.

Sometimes when life is going down the crapper the last thing you want to do is log on and disappoint people. Well I am here to say no need and don't worry about us. DSF will continue and be here when you get back.

Karma Rewards.

Ecce 6
Raiko 6
Chance 3
Fortune 3
Morg 3

Of course karma is completely contingent on you finishing the game vegm.gif

Oh an you each get 50k.
Fortune
My apologies to all for my extended and extremely untimely absence.

It was a good game Shadow, and although I wish I had been around for the conclusion, I am still pleased to have been a part of it. Thanks for GMing it for us. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012