Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Of The Big Ten Would You Rather Run For?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Solidcobra
being a regular runner for Ares? what can i say...... you ever seen robocop? Who wants some "State of the art, grade A Bang-Bang"? or, in other words...

TOYS FOR THE cyber.gif !!!!!
Hot Wheels
Anyone else think it's odd that NO ONE wants to run for Shiawase?
FlakJacket
Hhmm, you know, on second thought think I'll pick Transys/Celedyr instead. Lot more local for me, plus he has some things up his sleeve as it were. biggrin.gif
D.o.d.d.
Well, that's because it's....

Shiawase.

Btw, another for Ares here. Get the neat toys, and discounts on used space shuttles! smile.gif
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Hot Wheels)
Anyone else think it's odd that NO ONE wants to run for Shiawase?

Shiawase just isn't a very sexy corp. They've been around forever, and don't get any press.

They're the third largest corp, behind the dragon and the country. It's very impressive.

Anyone looking for a reason to run for Shiawase? You'll have much better intel about the job than running for anyone else, I pretty much guarantee it.
Nath
Shiawase is one of the Japanese, not a very good press. MCT rep at least is so bad (reread the comments in Seattle Guide) it draws some bad boys, and Yamatetsu get the metahumans. But there can be some fun in working for an hypocritical industrial espionage serivice like Japanese run them ("ooops, my tie soaked in your new chemical compound, I send it to Tokyo for analy... washing") and getting shares as a worthy 'member' of the Shiawase family. There's nothing like being a Westerner with corporate power in Japan.

As I use to say, "Rising Sun for Shiawase, Black Rain for MCT."
Stormdrake
Voted for S-K. As its the only top 10 that I know for sure is run by a dragon. What can I say? I watched one to many Godzilla movies as a kid. vegm.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012