Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recruiting: Tequila Blues
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Ecclesiastes
Ok, here is the list of players for the game. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I won't be posting again until Monday, but I'll try to get things kicked off by then.

Shadow
Whizbang
Quillin
Mister Juan
Sphynx
Overwatch

Everyone finalize your sheets over the weekend and email them to:
[ Spoiler ]
Even if you've already sent me your sheet, send it again, I want to make sure I've got the latest versions of them.
Ray Becker
Oh well and just as my backgound was really taking shape well maybe next time.
Ecclesiastes
Sorry Ray, I actually liked the character, but it came down to which characters I thought would work best with each other or create the most drama. I'd hang onto that character and maybe submit it when the next recruitment comes along.
Ray Becker
No problems and I planned on doing so anyway he's one of the nest I've created so far. Anyways thanks for at least considering me and I'll enjoy reading the adventure as it unfolds as it looks as though it'll be a doozy.
Sphynx
Ecc, I'm out of town til Monday, my character sheet will be sent first thing Monday Morning (which is your Sunday Evening I believe) when I get home. smile.gif
Digital Heroin
Damn me... damn me all to hell... I decide maybe I can juggle sailing and forum play, and I miss out on this... my timing, as always, sucks...
Gynkoba
Dude that makes two of us...

finished my character last night.. just a little late.

Oh well
Overwatch
I cant wait to get started, I'll make all the final tweaks, and send my finalized sheet to you this weekend Ecc.

and Happy Fraggin Birthday!
Ecclesiastes
I will be getting the game rolling soon. I was planning to get some writing done this weekend, but with my birthday and all, things didn't work out that way. Give me at least till tomorrow, maybe another day or so after that, depending on my work load.
Mister Juan
I'm so lame........ frown.gif

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!! (late)

*bangs head on wall*
Overwatch
No problem Ecc. I'll be standing by until then. How was your birthday?
Shadow
Taps his foot.... grinbig.gif
Ecclesiastes
Its coming. I spent the last hour in a staff meeting making notes on a few things. I'll be opening the thread up tomorrow, going to take today to write stuff up. Mostly the hold up right now is that I had a death in the family and my parents are coming into town tonight, so I'll be busy.
Shadow
Sorry man... I keep forgetting. Take your time. Best wishes to your family.
Whizbang
Finally home...now to catch up on the boards... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012