Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: History
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Birdy
QUOTE (Grinder)
QUOTE (hermit @ Aug 29 2005, 02:44 PM)
But alas, we're used to that. I just so wish they nuke the remainders of anarchist Berlin to hell and back. Kill'em all. Gas'em. Make Ghouls eat them. Make them all into Shedim. Whatever. Just do away with them.

A new facist/police-state dictatorship would be my wish for the AGS (and please note, not irl smile.gif ). Sometimes history repeats itself. smile.gif

all those damn 15-year-old-rich-kid-anarchist would have been wiped out. smile.gif

Na, the AGL in SR should be "Greenieland". Where everyone is properly counseled by well-meaning Treehuggers er Protectors of the environment and trained to live a (semi)healthy life as a vegetarian cave dweller.

Birdy

Join PEAT - People Eating Tasty Animals - today!
Birdy
QUOTE (Grinder)
I think it's possible to have the AGS unified under the flag of a strong ruler/corp/whoever, maybe with Lofwyr backing him.

Maybe it's really time to re-vive some german mythology. Like Sigfried! Time to slaughter the Wyrm. Maybe this time he remembers the rules:

+ Marry the Valkiry! Don't help that weakling cheat on her
+ Don't tell anyone where the kink in your armor is
+ That is even more true for your very blond! wife

Or maybe Barbarossa coming out of that mountain!

And nordic/german mythology (Barbarossa, Siegfried etc) has nothing to do with the lil Painter and his brown gang. The stuff existed a good deal earlier.

Birdy

I can understand the Brits where wearing red uniforms to hide the blood if they where hit. But can someone explain me, why the Nazis choose brown...
Grinder
QUOTE (Birdy)
I can understand the Brits where wearing red uniforms to hide the blood if they where hit. But can someone explain me, why the Nazis choose brown...

rotfl.gif
Grinder
A new german dictator backed by Alamaise after the GD killed Lofwyr *dreaming*.

Or at least gets the norhern & eastern half of AGS under his control....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012