Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fletchette Ammo Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Cain
You guys seemed to have missed Cochise's point. Let's say the target is a guy with Orthoskin 3 and Titanium Bone Lacing. Somehow, for being shot in the head, he gets *none* of that armor protection, wheras if he were shot in normal combat, and the successes meant the shot went to the head, he'd get all of it.
Arethusa
I think any GM with any sense would apply the orthoskin and titanium lacing benefits to a shot anywhere on the body. If a called shot negates armor, it should negate the armor that isn't present— not all of it for no good reason.
Laughlyn
I can't think of a good reason why bonelacing would help stop a chemical attack. Perhaps the burst to the head that was mentioned hit the guy in the mouth? I also can't see bypassing orthoskin or dermal sheathing. It just doesn't pass the common sense test.

The easiest shot to get around armor is a groin shot. No matter how tough your skin or bones are, that doesn't help your 'package' out in the slightest.
Talondel
Of course, the TN mod for a called shot like that would vary wildly. Some people have way smaller dicks than others.
Arethusa
Just to clarify, I'm not talking about a chemical attack. Sorry; was pretty tired when I posted that.

(also, groin shot modifiers at any sort of range would most likely start at +8 and move from there)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012