Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is the evilest megacorp?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
nick012000
QUOTE (boskop-albatros @ Feb 22 2006, 02:55 AM)
well the bad thing disney could be doing right now is letting sexual abuse rituals go down in disney world-disney world is rumoured to have alot of child abductions and sex abuse-this can also be mixed with the LSD that is known to be used ritualisticlaly by some people who go to disney world- of course on the really HARDCORE conspiracy sites I've seen claims that Walt Disney was into Child sex abuse too-and with all those tunnels under disney world?; WHO the Hell KNOWS what goes on down there(besides them Watching You)

The Background Count in Disney World must be something else Huh??(Good and bad all at Once!)

Of Course Talking about Tunnels Ol' Commander X Siad it first about the Gum'ment and the aliens doing experiments down there under ground and the new story going 'round about the Aliens Building A Child Labor Camp Under the New Denver Airport!

Just something to thing About............
cool.gif

QUOTE (boskop-albatross)
Back to Horizon now

It would be too obvious for Horizon to be bug what with Ares being Infilltrated by Bug...no wait thats The bugs being infilltrated by Ares.....so in a way they are assimilating each other---soon bugs will be working for(DAMM!) Knight-Errant

No Horizon is one of Three Things

One of the Main Pashions From The 4th world is reexpressing It's Self

Its That other Buried Threat form the past The Black Lodge! (Calling Mr. Denisairias)

Or It is a compleatly New thing- A Cult Corporation founded around that melingined Magical Tradition --Psionicism

Now, it's important to take your pills every day, like they say on the label.
Kremlin KOA
Mitsuhama: creatiing matrix destroying Core wars weapons since 2053 (possibly since 2029)

I want my own lucifer Deck spirit
Brahm
QUOTE (stevebugge)
Wait so you are saying that in addition to Curing EVERYTHING, NERPS also cause cancer which they then cure? Wow NERPS really are the best thing evah!

"NERPS, you just can't get enough of them....or you die."
MK Ultra
NERPS, so your thread gets derailed never again! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Allso try NERPS against the "evilest" megacorp and dont forget your NERPS to detect which one it is.
boskop-albatros
ummmm...? did you ever notice NERPS sounds alittle bit like.....
{DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!}
N-E-B-I-S
boskop-albatros
I can't belive I didn't think of the Hasteby Angle....It probalby is her then; She has more then likely made A deal with some L.A. Style Psionist-semi-Scientology Like Group and is Trying to get Her Own Cut of the AAA Megacorp pie (and help some new form of megic in the 6th world take off)
MK Ultra
QUOTE (boskop-albatros @ Feb 22 2006, 11:31 PM)
{DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!}
N-E-B-I-S

NEBIS? I do not exactly know who NEBIS is, but I´m sure NEBIS can provide some usefull NERPS.
Is usefull NERPS redundant.. or would useless NERPS be?
stevebugge
Neither, but NERPS NERPS would be redundant.

Random thought are NERPS using the same ad agency as EMERALD NUTS?
stevebugge
QUOTE (boskop-albatros)
{DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!}
N-E-B-I-S

Sounds a little bit like, in what that they both start with the letter N?

Personally I always thought NERPS sounded more like this crazy game system by Steve Jackson that I'm not going to name.

Nebis on the other hand sounds a lot like Kevis
Brahm
QUOTE (stevebugge @ Feb 23 2006, 06:02 PM)
Neither, but NERPS NERPS would be redundant.

Random thought are NERPS using the same ad agency as EMERALD NUTS?

However NERPS NERPS, NERPS-NERPS NERPS NERPS. NERPS! would be a really great dialog line for the upcoming Spike Jonze movie Being Johnny NERPS.
emo samurai
What the hell are NERPS?
Brahm
Yes.
emo samurai
Is it anything like swordfish mustardball?
MK Ultra
NERPS are delicious, NERPS are practical, NERPS are selfecontaining, NERPS are wireless, NERPS are not to be exposed to extrem temperatures, NERPS are save, NERPS are non-unadictive, NERPS are mandatory, NERPS are voluntary, NERPS are everywere, NERPS are all you need!
NERPS for kids, NERPS for adults, NERPS for adults against kids, NERPS for kids against adults, NERPS for emo, NERPS for samurai, NERPS for emo samurai.
NERPS with emerald nuts, NERPS with Autosofts, NERPS with nothing, NERPS without nothing, NERPS with anything, NERPS with NERPS, NERPS without NERPS.

You know, you want it, too!

Please check out our catalogue and our support site

For further questions, please consult your personal NERPS
stevebugge
That was absolutely NERPS-alicious!

NERPS are nothing like Swordfish Mustardball, but Swordfish Mustardball goes great with NERPS!
Frackula
NERPS? Iz dat sum Net Enhanced Role Playing Suppliments?
Moon-Hawk
Net enhancement suppliments? Is that anything like male enhancement suppliments?
Brahm
QUOTE (Frackula @ Feb 24 2006, 03:46 PM)
NERPS? Iz dat sum Net Enhanced Role Playing Suppliments?

No. It originally it was to stand for Non-Erupting Rocket-Powered Suppositories, but then the FASA QA lab reported that they could not back such promises.
Shrike30
Not Even Runners Play Shadowrun?
Konsaki
Never Engage Retired Posts, Shrike30!

Come on man, let dead threads rot...

Shrike30
I'm done, I swear.
Steak and Spirits
I hate to see an inquisitive mind get thrown off by all these old veterans yanking your chain.

Nerps is a common Shadowrun slang for - "NEandrathrals Really Piss-off Shadowrunners."

It's kind of a throwback to the days when D&D had the RPG market cornered, and Shadowrun was sort of a 'rogue' RPG in the mix. Neandrathrals are, obviously, D&D players - That nickname is based on most D&D players complete inability to understand how the mechanics of their silly little system is horribly linear. It's a term to describe the unwashed masses of easily manipulated RPG players who, more often than not, fund the incredibly oppressive d20 regime.

The Pissing-off Shadowrunners part stems from the fact that Shadowrun, a far superior system, usually falls behind the publicity of the horrendous Tyranny of Dungeons and Dragons.

But then again. With all the Elves running around these days, it may not be -that- much better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012