Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rules that aren't
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
FanGirl
p. 70:...I ventured into the shadows because that bastard Shahid showed up for my wife’s funeral.

Whenever an individual born out of wedlock attends a funeral, the spouse of the deceased must become a shadowrunner.
Nasrudith
Watermark
The spirte can "tag" a Matrix object or piece of data with an infivisble marking that only Reosnace-driving entites can see, just like a Matrix signature. This allows the spirte to secretly leave messages within the Matrix or otherwise mark matrix objects.

This means a sprite can write graffti on a commlink, or on a skyscraper full of computers hooked up to the matrix.

Gaining Notoriety
The gamemaster awakrds addiotnal notoriety points for appropriate actions or circumstances. Here are some examples of thing that may earn a character a Notoriety point:
* Faillling or refusing to finish a run.
*Insulting or otherwise pissing off a Mr.Johnson
*Gettiting arrested.

This means you gain notoriety for getting arrested by a man whos known to the be the worlds most corrupt cop. Also you'll pay if you insult anyone who has Johnson as a last name.
So if you call your Johnson a good for nothing tratior after he sets up a sting operation against you then you have just gained two points of Notoriety.
Grinder
QUOTE (FanGirl)
p. 70:...I ventured into the shadows because that bastard Shahid showed up for my wife’s funeral.

Whenever an individual born out of wedlock attends a funeral, the spouse of the deceased must become a shadowrunner.

Shortest background story ever. wink.gif
iron_ic
Do you remember that "living persona is basically an organic commlink" stuff?

Combined with the fact that most commlinks have a display, this means:

Technomancertubbies with screens in their stomach.
Ham
Award 1 Karma to players who stayed mostly in character. Excellent roleplaying mey merit 2 Karma Points.

Mute Emotionless characters anyone?
Nasrudith
QUOTE (Ham)
Award 1 Karma to players who stayed mostly in character. Excellent roleplaying mey merit 2 Karma Points.

Mute Emotionless characters anyone?

You could also play a character who believes that life is a game. Then metagaming is being in character.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012