Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My homocidal players. My game. My nightmare
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
ornot
I was thinking that Big Troll Johnson would delay the meet not due to fear of the runners but due to the fact that meeting them while they are still hot, possibly under some kind of surveillance by Lonestar, would not bode well for his deniability.

"What do you mean officer? These wanted murderers that you observed me giving a significant lumpsum? No Officer, never seen them before".

Better to wait and see if the runners can lose the heat first.
ShadowDragon8685
These guys want to have fun doing Matrix gun-battles.

I say give them that game. Have a Johnson from somewhere "Big", think CIA, Mossad, MI-6 or something like that contact them.

Make it very clear that they have two options. They take the red pill (metaphorically,) and they become the property of <insert org in question>, and in return they get a nice life when they're not going apeshit, they get protection from the cops, the mob, etcetera, and they get all the crazy gun-battles they could ask for. In return, they WILL do what the <insert org in question> wants them to do, and they will not do anything else, or their lives are forfiet.

They take the blue pill, the offer evaporates, the Johnson and the <insert org in question> dosen't know them, and you can tell them that in a few more days' time, the Star/Mafia/Hackers catch up with them all and have them turned into burger meat. Don't do any rolling, just narrate it out.

Obviously, the blue and red pills are metaphors for taking the offer. Let individuals take the offer up - if one person wants to try it on his own, he can create a new character working with the old ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012