Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zompochalypse IC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Divine Virus
Lucky, Ryan, Stasia
Its a typical alleyway, and Ryan doesn't notice much. a few garbage cans and a dumpster, one door, obviously locked, and no fireescapes or anything else like that.
Divine Virus
Firewatch Team
the shear volume of fire pumpted into the zombie makes it nearly distinatrage. what remains drags itself across the floor, vaugely in your direction.

Outside is a halway of locked doors, the hospital's storage facilities. at the end of a long and empty halway there is an elevator and a stairwell.
ludomastro
Lucky takes aim at the thing's head and fires off a round.

I hope this works.
GingerKid
Archangel slowly opens the door and takes a look around. While surveying the street, Archangel's gaize stops on the Hospital, and moves up to it's roof. City hospital. Must have a landing pad on the roof. I wonder if they have a chopper up there right now? Over his shoulder Archangel says, "Hey I don't suppose either of you can fly a helocopter?"
WinterRat1
Drifter shakes his head. “Sorry, that’s beyond me chummer.”
Tarantula
John shakes his head and sighs, "Don't look at me, but I could help get us up there with my grapple gun if we need it."
Divine Virus
Stasia, Ryan and Lucky
THe thralls shuffle closer, and soon will be close enough to attack.
Konsaki
Ryan waits for the shambling humans to get as close as they could before things got dire. Three behind n' five ahead... "Follow!", he yells.
In a split second to the unaugmented eye, Ryan lets a quick hellish roar and the bracers on his arms start to glow a fient red. As soon as it starts, the roar seems to hang in midair as Ryan is still and then sprinting at the back three huminoids. He reaches the far left one and launches a vicious run-across sidekick into the left huminoid's chest.
Dranem
Once the team is clear, Blades makes sure that the doc doesn't get up to follow them... knowing it's just a matter of time before whatever disease that these creatures carries fully infests the coronor's body.

"Hey doc, present for ya!" and releases a grenade right into the core of the coronor's body. The resulting blast should leave little left to reanimate.

As he covers the rear he sends a command to the chopper to start up. The blades should be at full throttle and ready to descend by the time they hit ground level.
Divine Virus
Firewatch Team
The room now consits of a lot of diced flesh, smoke, and some rubble. You doubt that anything living, or unliving, is still in there.

Ryan Stasia and Lucky
Stasia lets all hell loose into a thrall, the bullits tearing it apart to high and unholy hell. After all those rounds it collapses to the ground, as its chest is now little more then pulp, but it is still pulling itself forwards with its arms.

Ryan can feel bone shatter like glass neith his foot, and relizes with horror that the force of his blow was stoped only by the spine. The creature reaches forwards for him still....

Lucky's taser doesn't seem to have any real effect.
Rokur
Gabriel sweeps foward, looking for signs for the rooms that are locked, seeing if anything would be helpful to their current plight. Wish this place had an armory, would be kinda midevil of it though. If he finds nothing of interest, he'll move on to check out the stairs. "We got three options team. We could take the elevator, fastest route, but we could become trapped like rats. We could take the stairs, a long hard run up. Last we could foot it out and have the heli autopilot to a rendezvous. So Big Brain Beta, which way we go!"
Fresno Bob
Ace smiles under his gas mask.

"Showed them who's boss. I say we foot it out. I got the feeling this hospital is about to become bloodbath city in a click or two."
Konsaki
As Ryan feels the tremors of rib bone snapping to shreds inside his victom's chest, he unconsously lets a small grin cross his face. It wipes off as soon as it showed due to the expressed lack of pain from the Zombie. Come on, that had to hurt a hella lot!
As he sets his right foot on the ground infront of him, he sees the walking corpse's arms move up as to grab him it shambles forward in slow motion. Ryan quickly ducks down into a crouched stance and immediatly shifts his weight and momentum forward and upward. With an inhuman roar, Ryan aims a palm heel strike at the chin/throat of the undead humanoid.
Dranem
Blades follows the team, looking for anything following them.
"I rather take the stairs. We just need to get to ground level, I have the chopper warming up, we'll meet it on the street."

The dwarf looks around.
"Now lets move out before we attract too much attention."
Kiedo
Stasia, unlike Ryan knows the soulless enemies they face could care less about the niceties of civilized, human combat, and gives a dry smile hearing the crisp, yet moist sound of cracking bone.

"Nice moves," she says, leveling the Alpha for the next shot, "these guys are alot tougher than usual."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012