Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Invisible Flashlights
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Geekkake
A coworker of mine who plays SR has posed an interesting question:

If you cast Improved Invis on a flashlight or other light source, and make the required Object Resistence hits, would it still emit light? I can't really think of a reason why it wouldn't work.
stevebugge
Ow, that hurts my brain!

It could be:

An invisible light source (the object is affected but the light still shines once away from the affected object)

or

It could be completely darkened as the light is trapped in side the light warp bubble that keeps you from seeing the object.

As far as I can tell there isn't anything in the RAW to help with this puzzle.....
Austere Emancipator
Does Invisibility in SR4 still work with the "Indirect Illusion" principle, ie. it is cast on a "subject" but actually affects the minds of viewers or technological sensors (the targets)? If so, OR shouldn't matter, and it becomes more of a philosophical question -- falling tree in a forest full of deaf squirrels and all that.

To approach the problem from another angle, do you figure that an invisible mirror still reflects light?
Geekkake
QUOTE (Austere Emancipator)
Does Invisibility in SR4 still work with the "Indirect Illusion" principle, ie. it is cast on a "subject" but actually affects the minds of viewers or technological sensors (the targets)? If so, OR shouldn't matter, and it becomes more of a philosophical question -- falling tree in a forest full of deaf squirrels and all that.

To approach the problem from another angle, do you figure that an invisible mirror still reflects light?

The way Invisibility seems to work is regular invisibility is a mana-based illusion, while Improved Invisibility is physical. Which would infer bending light, which raises the question, "why can you still see?" which, I'm sure, has been addressed on this forum repeatedly.

As far as the mirror is concerned, of course not. If an invisible object or person doesn't reflect light from its surfaces (which would enable you to see them), then a mirror wouldn't, either. There'd be no difference.
GrinderTheTroll

I was thinking of this myself.

Logically, if Improved Invis bends light, then you couldn't observe it, but I'd wager you could see it's reflection.

Magically, if the explaination is "you can't see it at all cause of magic" then there ya go.
Witness
If you were truly invisible- light literally moving through or around you- then none of it would be entering your eyes and you would be blind.
EDIT: oops, should have read the preceding posts more thoroughly.
Austere Emancipator
QUOTE (Geekkake)
The way Invisibility seems to work is regular invisibility is a mana-based illusion, while Improved Invisibility is physical. Which would infer bending light, which raises the question, "why can you still see?" which, I'm sure, has been addressed on this forum repeatedly.

In SR3, Improved Invisibility is a "Physical" spell, but it quite clearly does not affect light in any way -- it is unambiguously described as affecting only the minds of viewers and technological sensors. What, exactly, does the SR4 description of Invisibility say?

QUOTE (Geekkake)
If an invisible object or person doesn't reflect light from its surfaces (which would enable you to see them), then a mirror wouldn't, either. There'd be no difference.

If (as far as affected viewers are concerned) no light leaves the surface of an invisible object, then that probably counts for both reflection and emission, don't you think?
mdynna
I don't think you can apply the properties of Physics to Magical effects. Magic by definition overrides the rules of Physics.
hyzmarca
SR4 specificly says that the spell bends light.

Worst. Ruling. Ever.

On the bright side, making a wall invisible to cast at a target behind it is perfectly legal in SR4 where in SR3 there were all of these 'can you really see behind it'? questions.
Geekkake
Here's how we're breaking it down, so far:

Physics explanation: Once the photons being emitted leave the area affected by the spell, they become visible. Thus, you can see the light and it's source. You wouldn't see the flashlight itself (handle, hood, lens, bulb), but you would be able to locate it if it was pointing in your direction. If it was pointing away or perpendicular or otherwise not in the beam, you've see the reflection from various surfaces.

Gameplay compromise: Emitted photons are not visible until they reflect, for whatever reason. It's magic. This allows the light source to remain invisible without making the room dark.
Austere Emancipator
QUOTE (hyzmarca)

Ouch.
Geekkake
QUOTE (mdynna)
I don't think you can apply the properties of Physics to Magical effects. Magic by definition overrides the rules of Physics.

I fail to see how that's the case. Magic is simply another cosmic force that operates according to natural laws. It appears to violate some physical laws of 2006, but assuming it's somehow separate from the way everything else in the universe operates is a little ridiculous. I'd imagine that the physicists of 2070 are hard at work incorporating magical behavior into the overall body of physics knowledge.
Geekkake
QUOTE (Austere Emancipator @ Jun 2 2006, 12:52 PM)
QUOTE (hyzmarca)

Ouch.

Ouch, indeed. If the Improved Invisibility bends light, that means the subject is essentially unaffected by all forms of radiant energy. In addition to be blind, the subject is completely immune to radiant heat, gamma radiation, X-rays, etc.

You could theoretically walk into the middle of a nuclear reactor unharmed as long as the spell was sustained.

Furthermore, because you're not releasing your own body heat, you would, theoretically, get hotter and hotter as you agitate more and more of the molecules composing your body.

So yeah, I need to write the developer on that.

[edit]: On the plus side, you'd also be steadily building a static charge, because you can't release it. So cast Improved Invis, do a little dance in a nylon suit for a few minutes, drop the spell, and backhand someone across the face with a good 8-10 amps. You'd practically defibrillate them.
Witness
um... 'bends light' doesn't necessarily mean 'bends the entire electromagnetic spectrum' does it?
Why am I even arguing the toss on this? *shrug* Bored I guess.
Austere Emancipator
According to some dictionaries, "light is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength that is visible to the eye (visible light) or, in a technical or scientific context, electromagnetic radiation of wavelengths that are studied in the field of optics."

Gamma radiation and X-rays usually fall outside that range and would still affect the target of the spell, so no walking in reactors. I doubt thermal radiation makes for a very large portion of the heat release of a (meta)human being, so overheating wouldn't be a huge problem.
stevebugge
From SR 4 Pg 201-202

Th is spell makes the subject more diffi cult to detect by normal
visual senses (including low-light, thermographic, and other
senses that rely on the visual spectrum). Th e subject is completely
tangible and detectable by the other senses (hearing, smell, touch,
etc.). Her aura is still visible to astral perception.
Anyone who might perceive the subject must fi rst successfully
resist the spell. Simply make one Spellcasting Test and use the hits
scored as the threshold for anyone that resists at a later point. Even
if the spell is resisted, the subject might remain unnoticed if she
wins a Shadowing or Infi ltration Test. An invisible character may
still be detected by non-visual means, such as hearing or smell.
Attacks against invisible targets suff er the Target Hidden
modifi er (p. 141) if the attacker is unable to see or otherwise
sense the subject of the spell.  Invisibility aff ects the minds of viewers. Improved invisibility creates an actual warping of light around the subject that affects
technological sensors as well.

Improved Invisibility bends light in the Visible Spectrum ( see this http://science.howstuffworks.com/light3.htm for just what makes up the visible spectrum). It's the around part that baffles me on both vision and now the flash light, does it also trap light in or does it work like one way glass?
GrinderTheTroll
QUOTE (hyzmarca)

Worst. Ruling. Ever.

On the bright side, making a wall invisible to cast at a target behind it is perfectly legal in SR4 where in SR3 there were all of these 'can you really see behind it'? questions.

It's hard to logically have something invisible. The very nature of bending the light would have distortion issues to say the least.

Chalk it up to a Magic one-way-mirror where no one can see you, but you can see them.

It's hard, but don't try and argue realism too long with any RPG, especially one with magic in the mix.
knasser
Improved Invisibility says that it warps light... but it doesn't say in what way it warps light. If it creates a "bubble" around which light curves, like water flowing over a pebble (or better yet, like gravitational lensing), then who is to say that light generated from within the bubble can't get out. If this were the case, then you'd see the light itself, perhaps even the very flat disc of the flashlight's lamp but nothing else. If it were pointed other than directly at you, then you would only percieve some very weird lighting affects in your area.

Science downside to the above would be being visible to infra-red (you're emitting infra-red rays all the time). The FAQ over on Fanpro's website says that invisible characters cannot see themselves unless they successfully resist the spell, this implies that the "bubble" if that's how it works is wrapped around the character tight! More bandages than bubble. There's also the way you can cast invisibility on something such as a wall to see through it, where the light can't warp around the target at all, but has to either pass through it or teleport somehow. All of this makes the "warping" seems less likely. I like the transparency idea, which means that you could see the light from the flashlight, but not what generated it. Still stuck with giving off infra-read though.

QUOTE (Geekkake)
assuming [magic is] somehow separate from the way everything else in the universe operates is a little ridiculous. I'd imagine that the physicists of 2070 are hard at work incorporating magical behavior into the overall body of physics knowledge.

It's not necessarily ridiculous. Magic could supercede Physics entirely whereever they coincide. To use a metaphor we can probably relate to, they're different games systems.

But it is fun considering the physics of magic and leads to great atmospheric ideas. Example being that we know vision depends on photons exciting our retinas which means that we need to deal with this somehow. One solution would be that the mage becomes invisible in every way except for his eyes! Whether or not you'd want that in your game is a preference, but it's a creepy and striking image. Another corrolary would be that your eyelids no longer block light, making you unable to look away. Quickened invisibility could drive you nuts. Anyone who's ever seen that old sixties sci-fi movie "The Man with the X-Ray Eyes" will never forget the ending... (*shudder* with his own fingers, too).

I know that's a long post, but, uh, it's my first.... Hello Dumpshock. embarrassed.gif

-K.
Witness
Hello knasser. smile.gif
Cheops
I may not be right about this since I'm not a physicist but...

Since light warps around the subject that technically means that the subject now has a gravity greater than the local gravity of the earth according to special relativity. Thus it should technically mean that stuff starts gravitating toward the character and there would be a ripple in space where the character moved basically making it impossible to not notice the character's presence. They just wouldn't be able to see you.

Maybe it's some sort of Quantum effect. Maybe the spell makes light that reflects off the character suddenly have a near 100% chance of being on the other side of the galaxy.
Austere Emancipator
So, uhh, someone viewing the object that is subjected to an Improved Invisibility spell can resist the spell and somehow unwarp the light in his mind?

I'd take the "can you see through walls" issue over that any day.
stevebugge
I'm beginning to like the:
"God Damn it it's magic, it's not supposed to make sense!"
answer more and more as we try to figure out how this works.
Back to my original thought, Ow this makes my brain hurt.
GrinderTheTroll
QUOTE (Cheops @ Jun 2 2006, 11:39 AM)

Since light warps around the subject that technically means that the subject now has a gravity greater than the local gravity of the earth according to special relativity.  Thus it should technically mean that stuff starts gravitating toward the character and there would be a ripple in space where the character moved basically making it impossible to not notice the character's presence.  They just wouldn't be able to see you.

Maybe it's some sort of Quantum effect.  Maybe the spell makes light that reflects off the character suddenly have a near 100% chance of being on the other side of the galaxy.

If light is bending around you (much like a large gavitaional body) then you'd see mirror images of things on the other side where normally straight paths of light are crossing but that's not what's happening here. The Target is just completely ignored by light, no reflection, no interaction, nothing.

Magic > Physics.
knasser
QUOTE (Cheops)

Since light warps around the subject that technically means that the subject now has a gravity greater than the local gravity of the earth according to special relativity. Thus it should technically mean that stuff starts gravitating toward the character and there would be a ripple in space where the character moved basically making it impossible to not notice the character's presence. They just wouldn't be able to see you.

Maybe it's some sort of Quantum effect. Maybe the spell makes light that reflects off the character suddenly have a near 100% chance of being on the other side of the galaxy.

If the light was warped due to a gravitational effect, then you'd be able to detect the presence of invisible characters by the way you flew towards them at hundreds of k/ph. biggrin.gif That would be some strong gravity!

Besides, as GrinderTheTroll pointed out, there's only a fixed focal distance at which the light would converge correctly to show you things behind the invisible character. Too close and you'd have a weird blindspot, too far away and the scenary behind the invisible character would appear mirrored.
hobgoblin
so the question becomes:

what did the writer mean with the word "warp".

it could may well be that he had the vision of the spell somhow messing around with the light after it had passed the lense of whoever observed the person or thing under the spell, but before it hit the light sensors (biological or technical).
Shrike30
Imp Invis is listed as affecting thermographic and low-light vision, which means that the effects extend into the infrared spectrum (thermographic is far-spectrum IR, low-light often utilizes near-spectrum IR in addition to visible spectrum). I've house-ruled that it affects the ultraviolet range, too.

Beyond IR - visible - UV, Imp Invis doesn't do much for you. That's why millimeter-wave radar (read: cyberwear scanners) are useful for detecting invisible folks walking through doors.
GrinderTheTroll
QUOTE (Shrike30)
Beyond IR - visible - UV, Imp Invis doesn't do much for you. That's why millimeter-wave radar (read: cyberwear scanners) are useful for detecting invisible folks walking through doors.

Good point, it's not a game breaker like it used to be at times.
Geekkake
QUOTE (Shrike30)
Imp Invis is listed as affecting thermographic and low-light vision, which means that the effects extend into the infrared spectrum (thermographic is far-spectrum IR, low-light often utilizes near-spectrum IR in addition to visible spectrum). I've house-ruled that it affects the ultraviolet range, too.

That works for the bulk of breakage. It doesn't, however, address the blindness issue.
Shrike30
It doesn't have to. The light, in the process of bending in really twisted and mystical patterns on the way to avoiding the invisible character, twists through his eyeballs so he can see around him. The faint amount of light that is lost when some of the photons strike the back of your eyeball is spread out over the entirety of the "bend," so that you don't end up with two eye-shaped dark spots.

Nowhere does it say that it's a SIMPLE bend... nyahnyah.gif
Cold-Dragon
...Maybe the improved Invis spell is partly a one way effect? It bends light/whatever in one direction, but not the other, thus allowing you to see or whatever other crap you can come up with.

So a mirror might not 'reflect' while invisible, but anyone that beats the illusion will see that the invisible mirror does still indeed have a reflection?

In that case, it's a tree falling, but another tree being in the way of you seeing the other tree fall (doesn't explain the sound of crashing, but I was going for the visual part.

Then again, not every game is perfect.
Geekkake
My co-worker and I have decided on the "same principle as a one-way mirror" idea from this thread. The spell just allows you to essentially pass light through your body (some, but not all), which would still allow you to see. And fuck what the book says, because the book idea is retarded.

So, here's the new question: What happens when you get hit with an MP laser?
Shrike30
You'll note that, with the new wording of Improved Invisibility, we've also seen the disappearance of the MP laser from the game nyahnyah.gif
Geekkake
QUOTE (Shrike30)
You'll note that, with the new wording of Improved Invisibility, we've also seen the disappearance of the MP laser from the game nyahnyah.gif

I'll bet you 50Y it shows up in Arsenal.
Witness
You know it might just detect the light coming from a given direction, while letting it pass through to eyeballs etc, and project a copy of that light heading in the same direction on the other side of the invis person. I don't need to take the 'bending light' bit literally.
Cold-Dragon
No invisibility spell is perfect (contrary to what people may want). Nothing stops you from seeing the rather blatant outline of someone invisible when rain is pouring down like mad on them (whether from a burst water tank above or really bad weather).

Given that invisibility doesn't make you intangible, I would say you'd get a spiffy, if somewhat incriminating, refraction of that laser beam to some extent (or at least to laser sights). Maybe if you're against a wall, the effect could be less obvious, but I would call that a tell-tale sign of intrusion otherwise.

If you're getting hit by a full blown laser, even if you refract it a little, the heat/radiation(?) will probably still get you.

But I'm not quite as good a physics buff as some are.

(and I hope this doesn't lead to another fiasco, heh...)
Austere Emancipator
Sooo... How are all of you going to fit these physical explanations of Improved Invisibility with the fact that it allows someone who succesfully resists the spell to see the target as normal?
Witness
Dang. He's got us!
mdynna
QUOTE (Geekkake @ Jun 2 2006, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (mdynna @ Jun 2 2006, 12:46 PM)
I don't think you can apply the properties of Physics to Magical effects.  Magic by definition overrides the rules of Physics.

I fail to see how that's the case. Magic is simply another cosmic force that operates according to natural laws. It appears to violate some physical laws of 2006, but assuming it's somehow separate from the way everything else in the universe operates is a little ridiculous. I'd imagine that the physicists of 2070 are hard at work incorporating magical behavior into the overall body of physics knowledge.

You are definitely a Hermetic Mage.

If Magic still conforms to the laws of physics then Mages are "magicians" they are "super-physicists!"
TBRMInsanity
While the flashlight (or lightsource) is invisible, the light is not. That means the light the second it comes out of the lightsource can be seen by all. Anyone looking at the lightsource will "see" it, or more specificly a point where all the light is comming out of.
Shrike30
QUOTE (Geekkake)
QUOTE (Shrike30 @ Jun 2 2006, 02:46 PM)

When I tell a joke, should I use more than one nyahnyah.gif ? Had I said "You'll note that, with the new wording of Improved Invisibility, we've also seen the disappearance of the MP laser from the game nyahnyah.gif wobble.gif rotfl.gif silly.gif upsidedown.gif scatter.gif spin.gif", would it have been clearer?
knasser
QUOTE (Witness @ Jun 2 2006, 03:20 PM)
Dang. He's got us!

No he hasn't! He's actually solved the whole problem I think, though I'd lay 5 nuyen.gif he doesn't know it.

How can one person see the mage and another not? Clearly the light isn't warping around the mage himself, but warping or editing the light as it approaches each of the witnessing characters, critters & cameras. This solves problems of warping light in such a way that you are invisible from any direction. It solves the problem of emitting infra-red radiation from within the "bubble" or indeed light from the flashlight of the original question.

It doesn't solve the problem of the invisible wall, exactly. Drek! He's got us.
stevebugge
The light warp created by the spell clearly has to overcome the object resistance threshold of the MPIII for the caster to be invisible to the weapon, hence you could have a situation where your MPIII can see and affect the target even if the person holding the gun can't silly.gif
Geekkake
QUOTE (Shrike30)
QUOTE (Geekkake)
QUOTE (Shrike30 @ Jun 2 2006, 02:46 PM)

When I tell a joke, should I use more than one nyahnyah.gif ? Had I said "You'll note that, with the new wording of Improved Invisibility, we've also seen the disappearance of the MP laser from the game nyahnyah.gif wobble.gif rotfl.gif silly.gif upsidedown.gif scatter.gif spin.gif", would it have been clearer?

I was aware you were joking. Don't make me come over there. I'LL TURN THIS MESSAGE BOARD RIGHT AROUND AND GO HOME
Cold-Dragon
QUOTE (knasser @ Jun 2 2006, 05:08 PM)

It doesn't solve the problem of the invisible wall, exactly. Drek! He's got us.

Actually, that might not be wrong either.

Let's think on this, if the failure of a spell to work allows you to see the object but others not to (if they fail), then why not the other way around? If you fail the save but they succeed, the wall is invisible to you, and since light or whatever moved 'around' so you couldn't see the wall, what is to say that the light that came from things behind the wall doesn't warrant LOS?

True, that's silly and, in a way, senseless, but so is how it works in the first place. The LOS is about seeing, not neccessarily LOE (Line of Effect). If you can actually see behind that wall in some strange, bizarre fashion that doesn't involve cutting off the 'line' to get there (such as from a video feed), then technically you have LOS. You just turned that wall into glass.

This is fun, hehe...
Eyeless Blond
QUOTE (knasser)
How can one person see the mage and another not? Clearly the light isn't warping around the mage himself, but warping or editing the light as it approaches each of the witnessing characters, critters & cameras.

That's kinda how I always figured it worked. It basically solves everything, though it leads to some interesting conclusions:

1) No internal overheating. The IR radiation still leaves your body; the photons just get "edited" before getting to that troll's thermographic eyes.
2) An invisible wall would not allow targetting through it. The photons are still bouncing off the wall; they're just being edited before they hit your eyes to make the wall invisible.
2a) This leads to an interesting complication: what would you see instead of the invivible wall? This question has no simple answer. My vote is that you will see whatever it is you expect to see; essentially your brain will "make up" whatever it needs to to render the wall invisible to your vision. See ***NOTE ON VISION*** below before going further.
3) The MP laser leads to an interesting conclusion. Now, obviously the laser would strike the invisible person, and damage him as well. The spell would, however, edit everyone's vision so neither the person nor, naturally, the damage to said person would be seen.
4) Similarly, a person in the rain would still be invisible. The image would be edited so that the rain looked to be falling straight down, even though it was in fact bouncing off the invisible person. Those who argue that you'd see the rain bouncing off the person, and thus see their outline, are totally off-base. Remember that what you're "seeing" does not necessarily need to have anything to do with physical reality, as you are under the effects of an illusion spell which specifically targets your vision.
4a) On the other hand, if you were standing right nest to the person, you would still be able to feel the spray of rain bouncing off of him, and would thus be able to infer something odd's going on if you were paying attention. Remember invisability affects vision only; invisability does not make someone transparent to touch, smell, hearing, or, more importantly, logic. biggrin.gif
5) The invisible flashlight would still emit light. It wouldn't matter, though, because the light would be edited out of everything that could see it, rendering the flashlight effectively useless.

Doesn't that make sense? If the devs would just replace "warping" with "editing" it would solve everything. smile.gif

***NOTE ON VISION***: This whole "seeing what you expect to see" thing actually makes a lot more sense than you may realise. Here's the thing: the brain already "makes up" a surprising amount of what you think you are actually "seeing". Take a look at this site for a demonstration and explainnation of a specific instance of this effect, the blind spot in your eyes that you're likely not aware you even have. There's also the more famous illusions of motion you get from viewing several still pictures

Going back to the invisible wall thing, your brain will likely be persuaded to "make up" whatever it needs to to make that wall invisible. pulling from your memories, your other senses, whatever it needs to. If you know what's in the other room through other means (having been there before, etc) then you'll see what you saw there before; otherwise your brain could make up just about anything, so long as the wall remains invisible.
Austere Emancipator
And just like your Body attribute allows you to reduce the amount of burns you get when you get hit with a magical ball of fire, your Logic (or ?) allows you to edit the EMR in the visual spectrum that's approaching you back into how it's supposed to look?

It'd be lovely to get the old Invisible Wall arguments on this forum as well, though. smile.gif
Eyeless Blond
And just like your Body attribute allows you to reduce the amount of burns you get when you get hit with a magical ball of fire, your Logic (or ?) allows you to edit the EMR in the visual spectrum that's approaching you back into how it's supposed to look?

It'd be lovely to get the old Invisible Wall arguments on this forum as well, though. smile.gif

Hm. That gives me another idea, even more radical than the one above. I call it Advocacy Theory.

Here's an example of how it works. Mage casts a Fireball spell. Under this theory the mage's aura is telling the world: "Okay, world, there will be a giant ball of flame appearing right here." Now, the poor mooks in the way don't like this, so they say in response, "No way, buddy. I can't stop you from making your big-ass ball of fire around me, but you're sure as hell not touching me!" He rolls Body and undoes as much as he can of what he sees as the massive universal screw-up that intersected a giant ball of fire with him. Counterspelling is a friendly mage chiming in on his side of the argument. If the mage "wins" the argument the mook gets fried; if the mook wins then everything gets fried around him, but he doesn't because he won his part of the cosmic argument that is the fireball spell.

Another example: invisability. Mage tells camera: "You can't see me." Camera says: "The hell you say?" Mage argues with OR. If OR wins the mage shuts up and goes away. Otherwise, the camera loses and is no longer allowed to see the mage. Camera: "Well WTF am I supposed to put in the giant gaping hole there?" Mage: "Not my problem; ask someone else." Camera thinks back and 'remembers' there was a wall and a floor where mage is, and a picture frame on the wall as well, so he shrugs and puts all that in instead, then shrugs, calls it a day and resolves to get wasted later that evening, maybe hook up with that lamp down the hall.

So basically magic is the process by which auras bitch at each other. biggrin.gif

Yeah, definately time for bed. nyahnyah.gif
Austere Emancipator
Do "Elemental Manipulation" spells like Fireball no longer use Ranged Combat damage resolution like in SR3? If they don't, then that's a brilliant way of dealing with it.
James McMurray
I haven't read the whole thread so I'll just toss my answer out:

Invisibility "warps light" via some magical process that results in the target being unseen but otherwise unaffected. Thus the character is not blind, light sources still work, and mirrors don't help any.

Trying to apply physics to magic is just asking for trouble.
hyzmarca
Do "Elemental Manipulation" spells like Fireball no longer use Ranged Combat damage resolution like in SR3? If they don't, then that's a brilliant way of dealing with it.

Nope. Indirect spells are still resolved like ranged combat.

QUOTE (James McMurray)
Trying to apply physics to magic is just asking for trouble.

In Shadowrun trying to apply physics to physics is just asking for trouble.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012