Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yamaha Sakura Fubuki...SMG?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Shrike30
That leaves us with OTHER muzzleloader weapons (namely, rocket launchers) reloading in a slightly bizarre fashion, though.

"Hey, when I fired the missile, it emptied the barrel. Do I have to spend the simple action/free action to "eject" the empty missile before I can reload it?"

Or some other such bullshit.

Given that it's an oddball maneuver (how many other guns involve sticking your hand in front of three loaded barrels to access the fourth, empty one?), I'm willing to accept it being as complex as using a speedloader to swap out a single barrel.

LilithTaveril: I'm at work. Could you provide a quote of the exact text given in the reloading chart for muzzleloaders?
LilithTaveril
QUOTE (Shrike30)
LilithTaveril: I'm at work. Could you provide a quote of the exact text given in the reloading chart for muzzleloaders?

Result
Load one muzzle tube.

That's it. And the example weapons we have to work with are a rocket launcher and the YSF.
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (LilithTaveril)
That's it. And the example weapons we have to work with are a rocket launcher and the YSF.

Also the Micro Flare Launcher and the Grapple Gun (p.328).
Not that either one sheds any more light on the issue.
LilithTaveril
Grapple gun loads similar to the missile launcher. I would assume, from the text, that the flare gun does as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012