Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recruiting
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dentris
Woa...it was a busy week for me...sorry about the lack of answer...I don't have the time to answer all the questions, so it will have to wait until later this afternoon.
DireRadiant
I was looking at the free spirit powers again, would buying Regeneration, if allowed, cost 3 or 5 BP?
BlackHat
5 Bp unless its is on your spirit type's optional powers list, which I don't think any spirit has. o.O
It'd be a sweet power though.
DireRadiant
I'm thinking it would be a good practical choice for a not even floating iBall. Well worth trading some other powers in. Then take the single left over BP and turn it into money and buy SINs and lifestyle and bump all the software ratings up so that when Brenda gets upgraded the program ratings are all maxed.
BlackHat
Yeah, considering repairing your drone body would be expensive... might be a good idea (at least, I think regenreation works on the inhabited form too).

I was thinking this morning how funny it would be if someone picked you up and dropepd you in a fish-tank or something. biggrin.gif
DireRadiant
QUOTE (BlackHat)
I was thinking this morning how funny it would be if someone picked you up and dropepd you in a fish-tank or something. biggrin.gif

Part of the concept, needing to avoid those situations.

Or why the Eye needs lots of friends.
BlackHat
QUOTE (DireRadiant)
QUOTE (BlackHat @ Sep 22 2006, 11:06 AM)

Part of the concept, needing to avoid those situations.

Or why the Eye needs lots of friends.

OMG. Scratch the iBall thing and be an occular drone... then arrange to have yoruself installed in some metahuman.... O.O
emo samurai
My dude'll take care of you... for a price.
BlackHat
QUOTE (emo samurai)
My dude'll take care of you... for a price.

Lols, I'll do it for free, because it will be hilarious. smile.gif Spend some of your leftover nuyen on a little carrying pouch. biggrin.gif Might as well get some IC running on you as well.
DireRadiant
Make all the fun you want! Just remember the Eye sees all, knows all!
BlackHat
Been wondering... How does engulf work with an inhabited spirit?
DireRadiant
QUOTE (BlackHat)
Been wondering... How does engulf work with an inhabited spirit?

Phantasmorgasmic matter forms in order for for the engulf to work. I checked in SM last night. And for a guidance spirit, Engulf is bad bad dreams and nightmares, Stun effects.
DireRadiant
All Seeing Eye

Yet another updated version!

[ Spoiler ]

BlackHat
You have nuyen.gif 100 left! Skinlink yourself!

Honestly, might as well be the occular drone, right? You'd have to cough up another like 3K from somewhere, but I think you'd be smaller... more "eye" shaped, and potentially someone's cyberware. biggrin.gif
DireRadiant
My version of the rule book has the price of an ocular drone at 63,000, was that errata'd?
BlackHat
You'll also notice there is no availability (I think that is the stat it is missing) for that item. smile.gif Mine is that way too, I read on here somewhere that the availability is supposed to be the 6, and the price is supposed to be 3K (much more reasonable) and they jsut forgot to put the spaces to seperate that column.

Worth running past the GM, but I think that the lack of an an availability is telling.
DireRadiant
That would make the price difference 1500 between the ocular and the straight iBall drone. Hmmm. Very tempting.

EDIT: There is normally a dash in the table when there is no availability rating. So that seems correct.
Cold-Dragon
And here I am, just a simple spirit who likes hippies? XD

Ah well, I don't need a ball to possess anyways, I got the world as my weapon.

Say, that's an interesting question. Spirits normally have a 'unique' power over natural elements in some cases, or else I think they were common stunts at times. How would you treat something like an elemental 'cleansing' their elementa or with their element?

earth elementals could technically shifts away things from an area of open dirt,rock, etc.
water elementals would do something with rivers and ponds and whatnot
plant elementals could, presumably, be able to affects plants to some extent in how they grow or maybe how fast they grow?
Dentris
QUOTE (DireRadiant)
That would make the price difference 1500 between the ocular and the straight iBall drone. Hmmm. Very tempting.

EDIT: There is normally a dash in the table when there is no availability rating. So that seems correct.

I would say no for this, though. Keep your first idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012