Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does DS still need two Shadowrun forums?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Witness
EDIT: that should read "deal with THOSE people", obviously.

I guess this might be contentious, but I'm starting to wonder if it's still necessary to have a separate "Shadowrun" forum and "Shadowrun 4" forum? There isn't all that much difference in the content these days, and personally I'm finding it harder and harder to remember what threads are going on where! Still I can see arguments either way.

Just wondering if the admins had been thinking about this, or if anyone had strong feelings on the subject. Keep the status quo? Merge the forums? Or keep things split, but differently ('rules questions' and 'setting questions' maybe? Or do those two run together too often? *shrug*)
Elve
I really liked the old way, with one forum on each book...
Zolhex
Well I null voted as you didn't give enough choices.

The reason in my opinion for a seperate forum is so people who wish to still play SR3 can post questions while those playing the current version can do so in their own fourm with out having to decide is this person posting about 4th or another edtion.
Witness
Granted. I'm just not seeing many posts like that in the Shadowrun forum these days.
nezumi
I like it how it is. The number of SR3 only questions has dropped down to almost nil, so we don't really seem to need an SR3-only section. The number of general SR questions, as opposed to SR4-only questions, is still pretty high though. 90% of the SR4 stuff I'm not interested in (with the remaining 10% mostly being posted in the wrong forum), so this at least lets me separate the chaff from the wheat.

What I'd REALLY like is a way to filter out my 'view new posts' so I don't see the SR4 forum and the Welcome to the Shadows forum.
Witness
I get the impression most people just look at the SR4 forum, and don't bother with the other- perhaps assuming that the SR4 forum is the main one for general Shadowrun chat, and SR is just for SR3 and old-timers.
eidolon
If somebody can't read, and posts to the wrong forum, that's their problem. Granted, you could put "General Shadowrun" on there in place of just "Shadowrun", but it's pretty clear that Shadowrun 4 is for well, SR4 stuff.

I'm for a split. 95% of what gets discussed in SR4 is completely worthless to me, and as was mentioned, I don't want to have to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out what edition somebody is talking about when they don't think to make it clear.
nezumi
QUOTE (Witness)
I get the impression most people just look at the SR4 forum, and don't bother with the other- perhaps assuming that the SR4 forum is the main one for general Shadowrun chat, and SR is just for SR3 and old-timers.

I wonder if this is your opinion because of some detail I'm missing (perhaps we no longer consider SR4 part of Shadowrun?) or if because you believe people are generally pretty stupid.

Then again, considering the authors of most of the misplaced threads, I'd probably have to lean towards the latter myself.
Fresno Bob
Maybe there should be a "Shadowrun World" forum, and a "Shadowrun Rules" forum.
eidolon
Which rules? 1st Edition? 2nd?
Witness
QUOTE (nezumi @ Sep 19 2006, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (Witness @ Sep 19 2006, 02:31 PM)

I wonder if this is your opinion because of some detail I'm missing (perhaps we no longer consider SR4 part of Shadowrun?) or if because you believe people are generally pretty stupid.

Then again, considering the authors of most of the misplaced threads, I'd probably have to lean towards the latter myself.

Quite simply: there's twice as much activity in SR4 as in SR, but the number of 'general posts' seems about the same- there may even be a slight excess in SR4.

I'm not accusing anybody of stupidity, just observing usage. The existing categories aren't very clear cut (but could they ever be?).

The SR4 forum isn't just for SR4 rules questions but for the SR4 setting.

Now if I want to discuss something more general to the world, like the nature of space or magic or something (and these tend to be the kind of topics that interest me most), then I'm interested in discussing information from all the books, including SR4. Where do such posts belong? The SR forum because it's (supposedly) general or the SR4 forum because it includes SR4 information? Given that a number of DSers seem to want to hear nothing to do with SR4, I think it's quite understandable that many such posts end up in the SR4 forum, even though it would make more sense to put them in the 'general' SR forum.

The present doesn't exclude the past but the past doesn't include the present. You know?
Jrayjoker
I voted to keep them separate. SR3 and before has a definite rule base, and SR4 has its own as well. Rules related questions should be sent to their respective forums. The general stuff can go in either, but those playing SR3 will probably tend to stick with SR3, etc.

I did not like how the choices were worded either, but I still avoided the null vote because ai thought it was a good poll.
Bull
We've been planning to merge the two forums since SR4 was announced. However, with the lack of books following SR4's release, we held off.

Honestly, I don't really see the point of the "divided forums". Besides perpetuating the SR3 vs SR4 stuff, the majority of the threads in the SR3 forums are not really rules, or even edition specific. And heck, there's a fair bit of stuff in the SR4 forum that's not really rules specific as well.

Right now, there's not enough traffic and daily postings to really require us to create a bunch of sub forums for things like Rule, World Discussion, etc. The "Book specific" forums proved that to us. So I doubt we'll do anything along these lines anytime in the near future.

Plus, I don't personally like the fact that we have that split between the two forums right now. There's plenty of crossover posters, but there are also a lot of folks who are only posting and reading one of the two. Which means that for the "general" discussions, we're potentially missing valuable input. Just because someone hasn't upgraded to SR3 doesn't mean their opinions about Shadowrun are any less valid (And vice-versa).

Chances are at some point in the future the two will be merged, but there's no real time frame for it. It's definately low on our priorities at this point.

Bull
Witness
Thanks Bull.

QUOTE (Casazil)
Well I null voted as you didn't give enough choices.

QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
I did not like how the choices were worded either, but I still avoided the null vote because ai thought it was a good poll.

I realised after I'd done the poll that the question being asked in the poll ought to have been phrased the same way around as the question in the thread title, and I know that was a stupid mistake.
But given that the only choices I can think of are a) merge, b) don't merge or c) other- how could I have done the poll options differently?
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Bull)
Besides perpetuating the SR3 vs SR4 stuff

That's not going to end. I'm not sure what it's been like in the SR4 forums, but I've certainly noticed a definite cool-down since they were unambiguously split.

Personally, I like the fact that under the current system it's only an occasional annoyance when there's a discussion about SR3 in progress and someone pops in with input that would be perfectly relevant if the discussion were SR4, but it isn't. I'm sure it's happened the other way around. My vote is to more unambiguously split the two fora, though I'm not sure how to do so concisely. If it were only rules that were affected a merge would be easier, but as it stands merging would require almost every single post to carry an edition tag IMO.

~J
eidolon
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
If it were only rules that were affected a merge would be easier, but as it stands merging would require almost every single post to carry an edition tag IMO.

Agreed. Something like:

General Shadowrun
Subtitle: Posts not tied directly to rules.

Shadowrun: Legacy
Subtitle: Posts related to rules in previous editions of Shadowrun.

Shadowrun 4
Subtitle: Posts related to rules in the current abomina... edition of Shadowrun.

Maybe not perfect, but an option. (J/k about the abomination thing. In that I don't expect it to make it into the forums. wink.gif)
nezumi
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)
QUOTE (Bull @ Sep 20 2006, 09:23 AM)
Besides perpetuating the SR3 vs SR4 stuff

That's not going to end. I'm not sure what it's been like in the SR4 forums, but I've certainly noticed a definite cool-down since they were unambiguously split.

Personally, I like the fact that under the current system it's only an occasional annoyance when there's a discussion about SR3 in progress and someone pops in with input that would be perfectly relevant if the discussion were SR4, but it isn't. I'm sure it's happened the other way around. My vote is to more unambiguously split the two fora, though I'm not sure how to do so concisely. If it were only rules that were affected a merge would be easier, but as it stands merging would require almost every single post to carry an edition tag IMO.

~J

I would tend to agree. Playing SR3, I can comment on SR2 and even SR1 because the rulesets are based on one another. However I really can't comment on SR4 because the mechanics are just so completely different (excepting that both use d6's). Heck, even the world seems substantially different between SR4 and SR3.

So the old idea that just grouping SR3 and SR2 forums together really doesn't apply any more. SR3 and SR4 mechanics problems and solutions simply cannot work together, they don't make any sense. We will, for the rest of perpetuity, have to know whether a poster is talking about SR4 or SR1-3 before we can answer the question, and we all know 90% of all posters won't bother mentioning the edition when the question is asked. So why not make it easier and make two separate forums so we know when we're going in?
Witness
I think after this discussion I'd now favour just changing the names and order of the existing forums:

Shadowrun 4 becomes "Shadowrun: general discussion and SR4 related questions"

Shadowrun becomes "Shadowrun Legacy: discussion specific to SR3 and earlier rules and settings"
Adam
We will, for the rest of perpetuity, have to know whether a poster is talking about SR4 or SR1-3 before we can answer the question, and we all know 90% of all posters won't bother mentioning the edition when the question is asked

Unless, of course, every thread *requires* you to select a tag/button/something that indicates which edition it's for ...
eidolon
I had thought about that, but I decided against suggesting it when my brains responded with "that would be an annoying pain in the ass".
Adam
The advantage of such a method is it would allow viewers to only display posts with tags that they *wanted* to see, or, alternatively, hide all threads matching certain tags.

And, of course, it would only be mandatory for creation of new threads, not new posts. How many new threads does someone create in a day?
Kagetenshi
Well, for some… wink.gif

I like that idea. It would probably be best implemented with a five-level granularity (SRClassic Rules, SRClassic Setting, Edition-Agnostic, SR4 Setting, SR4 Rules).

As a side-effect, it would probably nuke the spam we've been seeing lately.

~J
eidolon
I don't know. What you're proposing, Adam, almost seems like it would mean a ridiculous amount of reworking the forums. I'm not familiar with the Invision stuff though, so I could be wrong.

As far as fine level goes, if you're doing things that way, there's no end to the possible levels, and no selection is going to "fit" everyone. I suspect that a large number of users would just select to view everything, and that doesn't take care of the issue at all. In fact, since what is desired (at least by some) is getting users more involved across the forums, it would be completely the opposite, I think.

Hmm.
Witness
Would be cool if you could do it, though.
Adam
It would be a large re-working of the forum, yes.

And there would be no end to the amount of customization you could have, but there would certainly be default settings available [obviously necessary for users who do not have an account or are not logged in].

There are a lot of options beyond rules/setting stuff too -- tagging threads as "GM", "Player", "In-Character", etc etc. Theoretically, there could be an unlimited number of tags, just like the way post-tagging works on blogs and blog services like technorati.com
eidolon
Yes, I can see that. I'm a member of The Miniatures Page, and Bill does something similar, in that you can individually choose which boards show up on the home page by using check boxes.

And with visible tags (not just behind the scenes placement tags), you could just leave everything viewable, and at a glance you'd be able to decide whether to read something based on its tags.

That's assuming that what you're talking about is something like:

Shadowrun 4 Rules (forum title)
[GM] How do I make a security guard tough? (post title)

Or are you talking more like:

[SR4][Rules][GM] How do I make a security guard tough? (post title)

Both get the point across, but I worry that using the latter in a bloggy type format would lead to missing posts, since all posts would be going to one "forum". (I'm not sure that's what you mean, I'm just thinking in type.)
Adam
Ideally, you'd be able to use tag structures to make your own forums.

Posts might have their "primary" tag display as part of the thread title, but I wouldn't want to clutter up the display with 3 or more different tags in the header.

Also ideally, I'd really like to de-clutter the layout and presentation of topics and threads in general. Take a look at http://story-games.com/forums/ -- it's perhaps TOO minimal, but there aren't a ton of images and colors and clickable things distracting you from the actual content.

I am, also, just thinking in type; no final decisions have been made.
eidolon
Yech. Yeah, avoid their example. smile.gif

I suppose you could just offer different tags at different levels.

First, one level that allows you to create your own forums. (Personally, I love the way DS looks now, so if you could do it while retaining the visual model currently present, that'd be ideal in my opinion.)

Then, offer say, two? tags per post? One? None, since you're creating your own layout?

Again, it leaves you with choices to make about what is available overall. For example, default of

SR 4 Rules
SR 4 World
SR Legacy Rules
SR Legacy World
General SR Version Agnostic (to quote Kage)
DS Forums
blah
blah
blah

And add the ability to turn them on or off individually. So mine might look like:

SR 4 World
SR Legacy Rules
SR Legacy World
blah
blah.

And then there's adding the ability to position the elements. Order them as you like, etc.

I don't think that this is going to solve the "posting in the wrong forum" thing though. People would still have the ability to post a SR 4 rules question in the SR Legacy Rules forums, etc.

Then we're back to having to tag individual posts, which I still wonder about. You have to look at user friendliness in here, too.
Witness
You'll need an 'I love the new DS design' tag and an 'I hate the new DS design' tag. nyahnyah.gif
Adam
QUOTE (eidolon @ Sep 21 2006, 04:29 PM)
Yech.  Yeah, avoid their example.  smile.gif

I'd like to know what you don't like about it besides "Yech." Your "Yech." does not override my "Mmm, clean."

I don't think that this is going to solve the "posting in the wrong forum" thing though. People would still have the ability to post a SR 4 rules question in the SR Legacy Rules forums, etc.

The individual subforums would only be virtual. If someone wrote a post about SR4 rules and accidentally tagged it SR3, then it would be trivial for an admin to re-tag it and it would instantly be moved into the right folder, same as now.

I don't anticipate that individual posts would be tagged, although they would probably have invisible tags [such as the name of the poster] and tags that only admins could see [so someone could report a post/thread as "spam" "offensive" "miscategorized" "has the world's most useless subject line" or something like that], and those threads would float to the admins attention until dealt with.
eidolon
QUOTE (Adam)
I'd like to know what you don't like about it besides "Yech." Your "Yech." does not override my "Mmm, clean."

Point. Sorry, I hadn't realized the level of seriousness at which you were considering it.

I dislike the sterility, and the lack of disambiguation between posts. I dislike that the poster is not immediately apparent. It keeps it from feeling like a conversation. I dislike how it looks like a monkey coded it in HTML 1 about 20 years ago (regardless of how it actually is written, that's what it looks like).

The current model for DS has a feel that your example forum not only lacks, but has no parallel to.

Actually, in the future, when I need forum design suggestions, or am giving them to someone else, I can link to your example and say "don't do this." biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Adam)
The individual subforums would only be virtual. If someone wrote a post about SR4 rules and accidentally tagged it SR3, then it would be trivial for an admin to re-tag it and it would instantly be moved into the right folder, same as now.

No offense to the mods and admins, I know this isn't a 6 figure career or anything. That disclaimer aside, does this get done now? No. There are separate forums, without the need to extra steps and changes (i.e. a tag system). It's, as you say, simple to move a post to the correct forum. It doesn't happen. There are threads right now that are in the wrong place.

How would making posting and moderation more complicated (at least in sheer number of steps) solve this any better than just doing what needs done now? It wouldn't, as far as I can tell.

QUOTE (Adam)
I don't anticipate that individual posts would be tagged, although they would probably have invisible tags [such as the name of the poster]

Not being able to see who posted at first glance: worst forum design flaw ever. See above.

QUOTE (Adam)
and those threads would float to the admins attention until dealt with.

Again, how would changing anything make this different? We already have a system for reporting posts.

Not trying to be negative here. Just pointing things out. I love DS, and although I might not be an admin or anything here, I do run two forums (smaller, granted). I just don't think what you're specifically suggesting at the moment is at all necessary, or answers the original question very well.
Adam
Don't have time to reply in-depth, and don't want to turn this into a back-and-forth thread, so I'm gonna stop posting for awhile and let other people have their say, but I'll just point out that poster names would, of course, still be visible. However, if each post had an invisible tag that was the poster's name, it would make it possible to do such features as ignore lists, or having a list of "priority" posters who's posts would show up in different colors, all threads starting by a certain poster [including yourself] floating to the top of the display, stuff like that.

[Not that these features aren't /possible/ now, but they aren't present.]
eidolon
Ah, I had misunderstood you.
Adam
I dislike the sterility, and the lack of disambiguation between posts.

I agree that some form of light/dark/light/dark scheme should be followed to differenciate between posts.

I dislike that the poster is not immediately apparent.

What? The poster's name is right above their post, much like it is here. The only major difference is every post on DSF has a sidebar with poster information, and Story Games [which is powered by Vanilla 1.0] simply has the poster's name at the top of each post.

It keeps it from feeling like a conversation.

To me, it looks MORE like a conversation, because there's not a whole bunch of stuff [user location, title, postcount, etc] getting in the way.

I dislike how it looks like a monkey coded it in HTML 1 about 20 years ago (regardless of how it actually is written, that's what it looks like).

The current model for DS has a feel that your example forum not only lacks, but has no parallel to.

Because ... it doesn't have a bunch of different background colors and fancy graphics?

It is very minimalist, and I doubt our implementation of it would be minimalist to that degree, but I really don't feel it's as bad as you think it is.

No offense to the mods and admins, I know this isn't a 6 figure career or anything.

It's not an ANY figure career. That's not a complaint, just a fact; any time spent on DSF is time that anyone -- posters or moderators -- could probably better spend on something else. smile.gif

That disclaimer aside, does this get done now?  No.  There are separate forums, without the need to extra steps and changes (i.e. a tag system).  It's, as you say, simple to move a post to the correct forum.  It doesn't happen.  There are threads right now that are in the wrong place.

That's almost certainly true, and it's mostly due to the Report Thread system breaking and not getting fixed. I move threads if I see them or if someone points it out to me.

[Also, part of this discussion indicates some of the differences that posters see ... I, for example, don't think there's any need for a "SR Legacy World" forum and a "SR4 World forum", because I don't think the differences are big enough.]

How would making posting and moderation more complicated (at least in sheer number of steps) solve this any better than just doing what needs done now?  It wouldn't, as far as I can tell.

I don't think posting would be anymore complicated.

Currently it's "Select the forum you want to post in, hit New Post, type in subject and body."

Under the proposed idea, it would be "Hit New Post, Select the right tags, type in the subject and body."
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Adam)
To me, it looks MORE like a conversation, because there's not a whole bunch of stuff [user location, title, postcount, etc] getting in the way.

Egh. Maybe it's just because of the hard line between posts, or the lack of differentiation between the content area and everything else, or something, but when I look at a thread, my visual system parses it into a bunch of unrelated pieces. Sure, I can eventually figure out that it's a thread, but I don't get that sense from it—at some level I'm /expecting/ to be done after I read just one post.

Maybe it's because they use the top for postername instead of the side?

As for the forum view, it might as well not have the thread-starter listed. It could be argued that on large screens there's too much space between thread name and starter name, but at least they're the same size—Vanilla makes it (at least in that configuration) tiny, just perfect for the eye to roll right over. Worse yet, thread-starter comes after Category, meaning we can't even rely on the thread-starter name to appear in the same location from post to post—Gamecraft: Improving Crazily Long Categories is a perfect example of this.

Maybe all of this is just me, but I'm not impressed by Vanilla.

~J
Adam
I don't like the forum view either, and would want to modify it heavily. No worrries there.
eidolon
I took a closer look at the example you gave, Adam, and I noticed something. I had used the word "post" earlier when I meant "thread".

At the top level, I still don't like the way it looks. Now, a lot might just be their implementation, but having to choose a "category" (forum area equivalent, from the looks of it) of discussions to look at, and that choice excluding the other threads? You would have to choose a forum to see posts specific to it's intent, and otherwise you see every thread all willy-nilly? That doesn't appeal to me at all. I much prefer the "traditional" (for lack of another word) "see the whole forum, where new posts are, what areas there are, and all I have to do is scroll" model.

After further study of the posts and how they're done, I find myself agreeing with Kage on the feel of the "flow".

Yeah. I know we're just throwing opinions back and forth, but that's mine.

If it comes down to it and you actually want more than me and Kage poking out heads in, you'll probably want to move this to SR instead of DS Forums. biggrin.gif
Adam
I took a closer look at the example you gave, Adam, and I noticed something.  I had used the word "post" earlier when I meant "thread".

That makes a lot of what you said make a lot more sense. Whew.

At the top level, I still don't like the way it looks.  Now, a lot might just be their implementation, but having to choose a "category" (forum area equivalent, from the looks of it) of discussions to look at, and that choice excluding the other threads?  You would have to choose a forum to see posts specific to it's intent, and otherwise you see every thread all willy-nilly?  That doesn't appeal to me at all.  I much prefer the "traditional" (for lack of another word) "see the whole forum, where new posts are, what areas there are, and all I have to do is scroll" model.

If I understand what you're saying, you basically want the default view, or "front page", to more or less look like Dumpshock or other traditional forum pages; and I more or less agree. The major difference between current Dumpshock and what I'm proposing is you would be able to "remix" the front page to serve your own needs, by building your own forums based on subject tags.

Beyond the regular examples of what you can do, you could also:

* set up a virtual forum that includes only threads that you have posted to.
* set up a virtual forum that inculdes only threads that certain posters have started.
* set up a virtual forum that includes only the In Character and Out of Character threads for the play-by-poster games you're participating in.
* set up a virtual forum that includes every single thread except the IC and OOC threads.

Or you could just browse with whatever pre-configured categories eventually get decided upon.

If it comes down to it and you actually want more than me and Kage poking out heads in, you'll probably want to move this to SR instead of DS Forums. biggrin.gif

Nonparticipants should be willing to eat whatever is put on their plate. wink.gif

But yes, when I'm ready to talk about this more seriously, there will be wider-ranging posts about it, I'm sure.
eidolon
Well, I have to say, if your mental model is pretty much "current DS + the features you've listed", then I'm all for it.

I'd just hate to see the visual appeal (arguably just as important, if not more so than the content) go the way of...that example board.

QUOTE (Adam)
Nonparticipants should be willing to eat whatever is put on their plate. wink.gif

Yes. I agree, but there would be no end to the whining. wink.gif
Mistwalker
What? anyone on DS whine? no, doesn't happen rotfl.gif

I too am not too impressed with the other site.

What I didn't like was:

The thread page, well all the little lines undre the thread title were distracting, specially as they were almost the same color as the background.

The separation between the posters, I prefer to have a solid colored line between posts

Didn't like the way the time set up was done, I am not fond of post 2 hours ago, etc..
I much prefer to have the site date/time stamp on the post.

Actually, I rather like the area under the name of the poster on DS, with a bit of information about the poster (what they choose to reveal about themselves).
I could take or leave the "joined on this date" section, but would prefer it to be on the poster's info page rather than on the side.

My two cents worth for the moment
eidolon
Just popping in to agree with Mistwalker on the signature section.
Kagetenshi
I like having join date easily available—it gives me an idea of whether or not I may have seen someone before, and gives a hint as to how familiar someone might be with the general content of the board and its usual style.

~J
Mistwalker
But the date joined can lead off in the wrong direction

I was a long time lurker before I joined up. But like I said, have no objection to it being there
Kagetenshi
Well, yeah. It's still an indicator, though, just not an infallible one.

~J
Adam
Personally, I'd like to see more of that info make optionally invisible, but it does have some uses, yes.
Mistwalker
As for part of the earlier comments about which version the rules question is for, well, I like the suggestion of having each new thread have to choose between something like:
SR4 rule question
SR3 rule question
Not applicable

If people are able to filter out the rule question that they don't want to deal with, the annoyance becomes moot.

I too believe that the setting and general flavor questions are the same for both rule versions.
Kagetenshi
You may believe it, but you're wrong. Just take the otaku/technomancer difference, for example—they aren't more than remotely the same thing. In SR3 and previous, many things need to be implanted for effectiveness, while in SR4 a number of them can be external.

You might think that's rules, but when you think about a simple question like "what equipment should Security Guard Z have?", you end up with totally different answers because it's easier to have reusable equipment in SR4, for example.

~J
Fortune
I think you're starting to stretch a little to make your point, Kagetenshi. admittedly, your example is an accurate depiction of an exception to the general rule that the Sixth Wold is contiguous throughout editions. I don't think that the rare occasion that this problem comes up would be that great of a deal in the long run though. In fact, it wouldn't be that hard (and sometimes quite informative) for one poster to respond with, to take your example, a list of SR3-appropriate items for the Z-Zone defender, while another posts an equally valid (or not so, on a poster-by-poster basis wink.gif ) list if gear fit for such an unlucky guard according to the SR4 ruleset.
Kagetenshi
I'll try to come back to this with a more complete explanation during the weekend when I have time, but I reject your premise that the Sixth World is contiguous 3rd -> 4th.

~J
Fortune
My premise is that the Sixth World is contiguous 'in general' throughout the 4 editions. There are certainly small things that are out-of-place in certain editions, but these can usually be overlooked or even explained with little trouble and a bit of imagination, if the need ever arises.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012