Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Table for One
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Lady Door
I think they're wondering what I did in order to be here with you tonight. I'm glad I had this dress, otherwise I shudder to think what they would think of my leathers... Lu laughs softly, blushing slightly.
fistandantilus4.0
He grins deviously. Oh I have an idea or two of what they might think of you in leather. His smile says that he's imagining it too.

The waiter brings the menus, and Lolindril orders wine in the human tongue. It's smoother sounding than dwarven, but a little clunky too. The human man seems to appreciate it however.
fistandantilus4.0
The dinner is delicious, however not as tasty as Lolinidril's wining and dining, with a heavy helping of flowery compliments on the side. By the time the meal is finished, Lu is filled to the brim with his complimetns and flirtations. He leads her again to the carriage after sitting and talking for almost another hour.

Ordat warned me that if I kept you out too late, he would come looking for me. I know you're trying to learn a lot from him, so embarassing him in front of you likely would not be very condusive to a good learning enviroment. Shall we retire to your room?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012