Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cape Town Races
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Redjack
I'm torn between a follower of either Dark Goddess, Spider or Wise Warrior... (So its a mage or shaman in any regards).
Lady Door
Ooh.. I've never had anyone play a Spider Shaman before. What does that entail?
fistandantilus4.0
Well we have my troll face, and Meriss's elven con man, and then Grinder's street sam (also an elf) named Sunny. You should probably be going over this in the Miami Vice OOC thread though. wink.gif
DireRadiant
So no Cape Town Races?
Lady Door
Yes, Cape Town Races. Just working on it. I'll intro everyone by tonight (my time.) smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Think of it as a straining process. You know, you put a strainer under water, sift it a bit, and see what's left. It's like that, but we're seeing what players still have an interest after a week.

Tashio seems to have dissapeared for one.

There's the Miami group, where Callidus and Fastball have apparently dissapeared.

So we're looking at who is actually going to be in and stick around. Since you;re posting, that's a good sign.
DireRadiant
DES

I thought I'd posted this already, sorry.
DireRadiant
QUOTE (DireRadiant)
DES
Desert Eagle Smith
City Rigger, Amerindian Son

CS
[ Spoiler ]

AH, I had. Though spoilers within spoilers don't work in quotes or edits so the original must be viewed.
Lady Door
Okay, so I posted intro's... who am I missing?
Meriss
Can you repost the link Plan B?
Redjack
You mean to the IC Thread?
Meriss
That would be It Redjack thanks!
fistandantilus4.0
Sorry. I've corrected the link on the first post of the first OOC page. It will now take you to the first page of the new IC thread.
Meriss
No big Plan B. A small note, in case it needs to be said Rave is speaking Afrikaans 90% of the time. (Thanks for the link Tashio!)
DireRadiant
Is DES already in Cape Town, or is it he modern convenience of every LTG is only one hop away?
Meriss
Quick question Boss Lady.
When can I spend My csp?
Lady Door
In my games, I allow karma and common sense points to be spent at any time as long as you can rp it out or justify the increase somehow. (i.e: you mention your character has begun taking online law classes or you've been playing French OC's in your sleep and learning by osmosis) ... something along those lines. If you have a question about how to rp something out, let me know. I'm pretty good about working stuff like that into the game.

PS: 1 CSP for calling me boss lady and appealing to my ego. smile.gif
Meriss
Kay thanks. Is that for Rave or Charlie, oh Mighty One?
Lady Door
lol.. as this is the CT thread, use it for Rave.
fistandantilus4.0
Hell at this rate, you might as well add Mighty One, or the MIghty Plan B to your sig. wink.gif
Lady Door
I would but I have a very long sig... and it's so hard to decide what to drop.

(HAHAHA... drop... drop bears... my sig... hehehe. *giggle*)
Meriss
What no pron Redjack, I feel disappointed. wink.gif JK

@Plan B: Rave's sheet is now finished. You may check it at your lesiure. Also Thank Fist for me, he was a huge help. Some minor number crunching to determine Rave's debt to Mama D'zingo, but I'll be doing that tonight or tommorrow. And I've got three games going at once, I'm lucky to be keeping posts straight. wink.gif
Redjack
No I figured I'd keep a PG-13 game (perhaps R for violence).. eek.gif
fistandantilus4.0
@Meriss&Plan B - Ya' know, nothing says "thank you" like karma. wink.gif
Meriss
Fine, yah begger. Plan B 2 karma to fist for helping me out

@Plan B: Rave owes Mama nuyen.gif 3205
fistandantilus4.0
*waits for Plan B to reply*
Lady Door
*in prim schoolteachers' voice* Karma will be awarded later, with the rest of the class.

smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
frown.gif
Meriss
@Plan B: Are you localizing the Johnson for this, ie instead of Johnson, Johannson
fistandantilus4.0
Nah, Mr Braukhaus, all the way!
Lady Door
For right now, Johannsen will work although your "J" will have another name later.
Meriss
QUOTE (Plan B)
For right now, Johannsen will work although your "J" will have another name later.

Gotcha!
Meriss
I don't mean to be picky Plan B, but where's Gully's info post?
fistandantilus4.0
She's having problems w/ her shoulder still, so she's focusing on one thread at a time, since she can only spend limited time at the key board. I'm waiting on mine as well for Cape Town, so it's not you wink.gif.

Now that we're past the Miami meet she should be hitting this way later.
Meriss
Got it thanks fist, hope she feels better. smile.gif

@Magic users assensing Rave: Essence: 3.5
Redjack
@Magic Users: Nico's magic = 6; Essence = 6
@Hackers: His com is passive, PAN Signal dialed down to 1 for the meet, LTG will be disconnected during the meet.
Lady Door
Somewhat caught up now. smile.gif
Redjack
Ghost (Nico Tuscani) is a reasonably good looking, very muscular man. At 6'3" and weighing in at 230 he is just built like a brick shit-house. All muscle and very athletic proportions. Once he starts talking, his lower canines become apparent and one can deduce that his is actually an ork. For that reason he is usually quiet. His slightly pointed ears are also just barely visible under his short, but thick, very dark brown/black hair.
fistandantilus4.0
Drachen - male elf, mid twenties, long black hair, usually tied back, but lots of it hanging loose. Usually wearing jeans/armor jacket, very street looking. Average build, usually armed with a pistol. Height 6'2", 145 lbs. He has a very direct gaze which is probably what stands out the most with him. His eyebrows tend to be angled more, giving him an almsot hawkish look.
Meriss
Rave - Rave is a black, South African, Xhosa. He is seventeen years old, aprox. five feet six inches, one hundred and twenty pounds. He has black curly hair clipped neatly except for his braid which is approx. twelve inches long. His eyes are shielded by mirrored lenses, but underneath, they are neon purple. The rest of his face is a nightmare, he has two tribal scars on either side of his face, his teeth on the rare occasions he smiles have been sharpened to points and plated with gold and silver. His skin is unusally dark even for a black man, he carries his whip cord body with a liquid grace and suprising speed. Rave's apperance is one of contrasts, ancient and modern. He wears street or clubbing shoes, faded denim cutoffs, a black tee, a leather jacket which he has customized to allow him maximum freedom of movement. He wears a collection of bead, bone and silicon necklaces, these have charms and incantations worked into them.
fistandantilus4.0
Love Redjack's contact with the fake silver fangs! He won't even spring for real cyber fangs!
Meriss
Argh! That was supposed to scare her off. Rave really isn't in the mood.
fistandantilus4.0
Turn abouts fair play.

So is everyone all set for the meet?
DireRadiant
Sorry, I'd been waiting for an answer to my question on where Jeremiahs Teepee/Smoke Hole was. Though in a sense it really doesn't matter, but it would be helpful for me to visualize the scene..
Meriss
Lemme just deal with Gully and the Fearless Hooker.
But aren't we short a few guys?
Lady Door
My apologies, DR, I must have missed your question about the teepee.

Jerehmiah's Lodge
Jeremiah's Lodge lies roughly twenty miles to the southeast, located in the remains of a British mining facility built near the turn of the century. When Jeremiah found it he claimed that the spirits of a half a dozen anguished spirits called out to him for release. They claimed their bodies had been tossed into a mass grave down one of the many mind shafts and then buried when the original owners had detonated the tunnel.
Jeremiah has spent the last fifteen years searching for the tunnel the spirits speak of, but in the meantime has also built this place to satisfy his Native American tradition. He has a long lodge, used for ceremonial purposes; a teepee, used for his own ends; and a smoke hole, for vision quests.
Jeremiah is partly blind, whole gauze-like cataracts cover his black eyes. Jeremiah still lives alone on the property, claiming that the spirits will destroy any who seek to remain past the high moon. Others claim that the "old man" act is just that... an act, and that Jeremiah has discovered a forgotten vein of silver... or diamonds. So far, no one has attempted to dis-prove Jeremiah's theory... at least no one's tried and made it back in one piece.
Lady Door
****GRRRR... posted twice. *****
fistandantilus4.0
So how many do we have on this team? It's hard to keep track of everyone. Honestly don't know how Plan B's doing it. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

DireRadiant :Desert Eagle Smith
RedJack: Nico
Meriis:Rave
Tashio: - forgot his characters name
Me:Drachen

Did I forget someone? What is everyone's archtype anyway (unless you all want to keep it hush hush)?
Redjack
Nico = Physical Adept
Meriss
Rave=Razorboy/Street Sam

Tashio isn't done his char I think. He said he's playing a TM thou
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012