Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cape Town Races
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Redjack
Happy B-Day Plan-B!!
Lady Door
Hey All,

It is with profound regret that I have to announce that I am not going to be able to continue running the Miami Vice or Cape Town games. My health issues are getting worse, especially in regards to my shoulder. It is now impossible for me to sit for longer then 20 minutes at a time at the computer. It just hurts too much. I really hate to do this. I've had a lot of fun coming up with the games, and I've really come to like all of you that are involved. I sincerely apologize for letting you all down. I hope to talk to you all soon.

Thank you for understanding (or pretending too if you don't.) smile.gif

Plan B (a.k.a Alysha)
Meriss
AW NERPS! Here's hoping you feel better soon Boss Lady. When you do let us know, maybe we can continue this.
DireRadiant
Yeah, I separated my shoulder over a year ago, and that's when you learn it's all held together by rubber bands, it hurts, and takes ages to recover.

Get better soon.
Meriss
Anybody looking for a game since Plan B injured her shoulder?
A new PbP Down in The Gutter is still recuiting PCs and Player or Opposition GMs
fistandantilus4.0
Back by popular demand!
Lady Door
*resurrects*

It's back! Zombie Cape Town... ahhhhhhh!
Meriss
Fer real? Brillliant guv. I mean, s'all good bwana. biggrin.gif How's fings Boss Lady?
Redjack
Just realized I never rolled starting money: 10,000 nuyen.gif
Meriss
You know, what? Neither did I *sigh* 400¥

Also where do you want me to be Boss lady?
fistandantilus4.0
Huh... me neither! Crap, I can't remember what to roll for starting cash! I don't think I ever do!
Lady Door
Well, my shoulder is still broken, but we're going to ignore that little fact for the time being. In the meantime, I'm reading up on my notes and trying to remember what in the world I was doing. I had an idea but then I realized that I just stole the plot from Blood Diamond, so that's out. smile.gif Give me a few hours to work a few things out and then I'll start posting positions and whatnot.
Meriss
@fist: Starting cash is based on lifestyle.
From your hymnal
Street 1D6 x 10¥
Squatter 2D6 x 20¥
Low 3D6 x 50¥
Middle 4D6 x 100¥
High 4D6 x 500¥
Luxury 4D6 x 1,000¥

@Plan B: NP, take your time.
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (DireRadiant)
He knew the words, he knew the steps, and he knew he was lousy at this

biggrin.gif

Good ta' have ya' back man!
Meriss
@Plan B: Back
Redjack
Nico will head to the closest all-night pharmacy. I know how in most cities I am seeing 24x7 Wallgreens and the like popping up all over the place. If there are no all-night pharmacies, then an all night stuffer shack, if he doesn't know where one is he will consult the matrix. If that fails, he will ask the clerk. He is looking for basic supplies or substitutes at the moment.

Meriss
@Plan B: I'm going to spend my CSP on various desert related Knowledges. Rave spent a few months in the Kalahari with Hyena learning survival and combat skills
fistandantilus4.0
@Meriss: Thanks for taking the initiative in jumping your story ahead. I appreciate it. The CSP spending is fine.
@Redjack: Such great roleplaying! biggrin.gif

@All: I will start posting once I've had coffee. Mmm.. Coffee....
fistandantilus4.0
Note : The above is Plan B. Will correct later. have a nice day smile.gif
Meriss
Ahh should have known.

@Plan B: I'm basically ready fer the meet. I would like a couple of semi IC things
1. Rave needs music, he don't work without a constant back beat fueling his insanity. That being said 50 nuyen.gif

2. Can I get a Semi IC list of Aug goodies? Rave is very interested in what out there. I'm spending my remaining CSP for Cyber Implant News
Lady Door
*sigh* I hate it when I post as Ben. Though I am tempted to leave it as it makes him look like he's going on a power trip. This amuses me. biggrin.gif
But, no... this was from me. Sorry for the confusion.

@Meriss: Thanks for taking the initiative in jumping your story ahead. I appreciate it. The CSP spending is fine.
@Redjack: Such great roleplaying!

@All: I will start posting once I've had coffee. Mmm.. Coffee....
Lady Door
Karma to anyone willing to post an Augmentation gear list. I hate typing that much.

Also, sorry for the delay today. Kinda under the weather. More tomorrow.
fistandantilus4.0
obviously we can't post everything. Perhaps Meriss could be more specific?
Meriss
@Plan B: No not every thing (Especially not the Cyber wang) I haven't seen it at all, except for the preview. Maybe I'll take a look at the TOC and let you know if anything looks interesting. Mostly Rave is interested in anything to make him a better razor boi. Feel better.
Lady Door
How can Rave be a better razor boi without the cyber wang?! Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

Look! I'm posting! Now get off my back, you Cape Town addicted harpies! (and I mean that in the nicest possible way! Really. Much love.)
fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Plan B @ Aug 7 2007, 09:56 PM)
How can Rave be a better razor boi without the cyber wang?!

Quote For Truth.

I wish I could put that in my sig. Meriss should once My Controls is accessible.
Lady Door
@ Dire Radiant: You're like the posting ninja. I never see you online but the next thing I know, you've posted. Weird.
Redjack
Here's another one... Is this one either?
Redjack
Yea Fisty, I miss Nico too. He was a cool dark hero..
fistandantilus4.0
Holy Resurrection Friday Batman! Three years later. Niiiice. I loved this game.
Redjack
I have all the games bookmarked. I just move the bookmarks to "Retired" folder when the games go down as some come back to life...
Redjack
You know you want to restart this game....
Lady Door
You are so very right. Working on updating it all now. biggrin.gif
SinN
I may have to get a peice of this action, if a spot is available?
SinN
Door? Salem? Yes? grinbig.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Wow ... we have games that are five years old? Not sure if that's awesome or sad. Maybe a little of both?
Redjack
Not sure if it can really be called a 5 year old game at this moment... or if its really a game from 5 years ago.
fistandantilus4.0
Semantics
Redjack
In any case, are we game on?
fistandantilus4.0
Honesly, doubt it. The best way to get her to NOT run a game is to bug her about it. Too many other things going on here, and bugging just makes it another nuisance. We'll see about the other ones though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012