Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Bleeding Edge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Mickey takes one defensive grenade. "Pass them out to those who can use them. Offensive to the ones trained in their use or who have the best armour. Ricks, I'm waiting for that report. I also want to know of any magical support these morons might have. Yellow, take Applicant Raven and check out the second floor windows. Be carefull not to get your head shot off.
Large Mike
Ricks, after a stunned moment, replies. "Yeah. Well, there isn't actually an more than eight or a dozen, tops, but they have the exits pretty well sealed up. The have two guys on each the front, back, and side doors, and a couple stalking the roof, along with three guys in green jackets. Whoever the main force it, they're dressed mostly in grey. Also, one of the Greens and two of the Greys are magically active, but I can't tell how."
kevyn668
Pacify, eh?

Sue twirls the Deputy in his right hand and slams the butt down onto Tarp's head then does the same to the enemy mage in custody. "Sorry, kid," he mumbles.

As the bodies bonelessly slump the pavement Sue twirls the gun again before tucking it into his belt.

"Prisoner's pacified," He says flatly.

Sue turns to Reptile, "Go with Nick. I got this cover'd." He draws his own Preditor and yanks the sawed-off from his back with his left, saving the newly acquired Thunderbolt for later. He crouches down near Mickey where he can keep an eye on the door.

" 'member, Mick, we got some o' their troops in our ranks," He nods subtly toward the new recruits.
Fresno Bob
Nick smiles and climbs on Dreamshredder, and revs it up. He motions for Reptile to get on behind him.

Once he's on, he shouts "Go time, baby!", then peels out and circles the building, letting Reptile hit the guys on the ground exits.
gobogen
Reptile gets on the motorcyble, pointing backwards, to let a trail of death and destruction behind them. "Man, they're gonna have the surprise of their lives. Let's show them what the Bleeding Edge is made out of."

Reptile puts a new clip into his rifle. "We're ready." he nods.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Mickey nods his agreement to Sue...an astute observation. He might just be a worthy addition to the Bleeding Edge. "Ricks, if you have any spirits on call, now's the time. If you have time to summon any, use it. Now, let's give Nick some cover. YELLOW, RAVEN, COVER FIRE FOR NICK WHEN HE ROLLS OUT" He shouts the last so it travels up the stairs...perhaps the Renraku forces'll think Nick is going to actually roll on his stomach...won't they be surprised.

Gripping the Ingram he uses his smartlink to switch to full auto. "I got left, Sue, you shoot right. Don't hit Nick or Reptile."

He stands up, then sort of shimmies sideways in a smooth gracefull action, gripping the Ingram in both hands and unleashing a spray of 12 bulluts. He uses as much of the door jamb for cover as he can manage, then slides back to full cover after the stream of lead is done. Who knows, he might get lucky and hit someone...but the idea was to let Nick get through.
kevyn668
"You got it, Bossman!"

Sue pops up and extends his right hand, aiming the the gun in the direction Mickey indicated, and pulls the trigger over and over and over...

Large Mike

With a hail of covering fire, the bike goes roaring out the door. There's about a half a second where the bike wobbles unsteadily, and you think it might topple, put it corrects itself an makes a sharp right turn. Everyone is going their part. Even Raven, who seems to be without firearm, gets into it, holding her fingers in gun-like fashion and going pow, p-pow.

Quickly, easily, and without firing a shot, two young men who once had hopes, wishes, lives, and dream; who's mothers loved them and who's friends sung their praises, drop to their knees, and then down to the groundm a terrible blackness enveloping them, never to lift. They would never again lift up and march steadily towards their goals.

Anger erupts from the roof as two bursts erupt from the roof, screaming death upon their enemies. Aparently Yellow and her girl aren't done with the roof yet.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Mickey was pleasantly surprised at the success of his covering fire, at the way he'd so abruptly ended the hopes and dreams of the two bastard Renraku scum who'd had the audacity to threaten HIS home and HIS gang! Their mothers could go hang and should be bitchslapped anyway for giving birth to such idiots while the idiots in question deserved to fall steadily to the ground and see that cold dark cloud coming 'round.

"OKay Sue, look right quickly, I'll look left. Check for any hostiles and report. Don't get your head shot off or you'll answer to me!"

He slides sideways again, firing off another stream of 12 bullets to make sure he'd get the chance to look.
Large Mike

The bike roars around the corner, going to the back of the building to take out those babysitting the other entrance. The alley is tight and strewn with garbage, but a little bit of tricky work and it's all good. And then, a body lands in front of Nick. There's only a split-second to notice before reacting, and he does so with a few bumps, rolling over the corpse. You gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.

The second surprise isn't so easily avoided. Two dark sphere-like objects hit the ground and bounch twice, letting out the fire and fury just as soon as the bike gets over them.
Large Mike

Inside the building, everyone is startled by a quick pair of explosions around the side of the building. Remining husks of furniture are knocked over and hunks of the floor above com raining down, causing a potentially lethal rain of debris. Luckily, everyone makes it through alive. A heavy feeling deep in your gut tells you that your comrades outside the building won't be joining you anymore.
kevyn668
As the building is rocked, Sue is throw into the wall.

"What the fuck was that...?" Then it dawns on him, "Oh shit...Nick."
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Mickey switches to a new clip, then looks at Sue. They have to trust in Nick's cycling ability for now. "Back door. Let's go!" He runs to the back after closing the front door, then waits for Sue, at the left side of the door. Dammit, what was happening? It had to be Red Samurai! "I didn't survive the arcology to die here today! Fragging Renraku bastards, they all gotta die!"
kevyn668
"Gotcha, Mickey. I'm with ya." Sue runs up to the door left side of the door. Pistol in one hand, shotgun in the other, he nods to Mickey.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Once Sue is there with him he says, "Same as before. I go left, you go right. No cover fire this time. Pick targets and fire at will." Mickey switches his SMG to burst fire mode, then pops the door open and slides over, using the jamb for cover as he rests on his knees, quick-scanning for hostile targets.
kevyn668
"Hey, why donchya use o'them grenades to clear the room?"
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Because, we are IN the room! We'll save them untill we really need them. I think this is only going to get worse.""
kevyn668
Sue nods, "No shit."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012