Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking to play/willing to run..
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Pages: 1, 2, 3
exSaint
QUOTE (Cursedsoul)
ExSaint, what kind of character are you gonna be playin' if you don't mind my askin'?

Also, it's good to have an RP veteran because I don't know my ass from my elbow when it comes to this stuff as I just haven't had the exposure.

Sammy with some Face abilities.

And yes, I'd like to have a SR vet playing with, lol. I've got plenty of RP experience, though
Cursedsoul
Awesome because my guy doesn't really get out much. He's got very little in the way of much of anything besides spellcasting and conjuring so that'll help quite a bit. Sounds like this could work out fairly well assuming I don't botch things too terribly.
Aku
negative on the frags (a tad too...milspec in my mind for what we're going for)

ok on the sound suppresser (bot dont forget to replace your suppresser every 300 rounds smile.gif )
exSaint
My sheet is done. What template do you want it in, and how do you want me to get it to you?
Aku
as pretty as it can be. i like html it's organized... preferably no excel sheets, they're ugly

as far as getting it to me, ugh. i guess i can log into msn for the night or something it's herman3607(at)yahoo.com
Cursedsoul
When do you want my history? Also, I can't make gametime this Sunday because I won't be getting back from work until around 10:00pm so unless you want to wait that long or commandeer my PC for the evening, count me out.
Aku
whenever you can send it to me, and i think i'll pass on the comandeering thing... maybe i'll screw around with maptools with exsaint, who knows
exSaint
what's your email address?
Aku
well, i have it up above, it's also my msn messenger screenie
exSaint
Sent.

It's in Word.
exSaint
I probably won't be around this weekend, but i should be good just about any Sunday from then on.

I'm not sure if anything is even happening this Sunday, but in case there was plans, I thought I'd let you guys know.
Buster
Are you still looking for players?
Cursedsoul
Yeah, we definitely are. wink.gif
Adarael
Man is it wrong that I read the first post and thought, "Green GM? What, he won't allow you to drive gas-powered cars or burn rubbish in 55 gallon drums?"

Seriously.
I feel like a tard.
Cursedsoul
I wouldn't call it wrong so much as refreshingly fruity in a fat-free low-carb way.

I tell you, some of those super green people are scary. There were some at a meeting at my college about global warming and a few of them were pretty hardcore. One guy got up to the mic saying that he's slept in a sleeping bag without heat for years to conserve and whatnot. Others were just plain old fashioned fire and brimstone.

Damned radicals. No offense to the mathematicians and chemists in the house. wink.gif
Aku
<walks in with a big mac with styrofoam container, tosses styrofoam on some coal, lights fire with 1980d hairspray and walks away>

nope, not that kinda green biggrin.gif

and yes i'll take another play, i think some matrix help would be nice.
Aku
im hopi9ng to have everyone ready to run for next week
Cursedsoul
Well, I'm working again next week. Dunno about the week after that but after THAT I'm good to go. Just start without me as I don't wanna hold everyone up just because my work schedule conflicts in an assy manner.
tyweise
Hey, if I'm not a day late and a nuyen.gif short, I'd be very interested in playing in your game. Sunday afternoons/evenings should work alright for me.

Played some 3rd and a little 4th edition, so I'm still a green 'runner myself. Haven't delved into the Awakened realm much, but any mundane role I can handle.
Aku
nope not at all, toss me an idea or whatever, as i said above i prefer aim or yahoo for the main contacts out of game
tyweise
Sent ya an email, Aku.

350BP, +50BP for contacts. availability cap 8, some exceptions. Possibly limited cyberware? (Or was that a SEGA joke?)

Aku
so, who's all ready for sunday?
exSaint
5p est? I'll be there.
Cursedsoul
Work again for me. frown.gif

However I will be free NEXT week and every week after that though (finally) biggrin.gif
exSaint
Sigh, as it turns out, I'm having to drive my parents to the airport sunday afternoon, so I won't be around until after 7 or so.
Aku
so thats two of 3 in, and out, it seems, maybe i should aim for next week biggrin.gif

by the by, it'll most be a maptools/ feel of the game discussion, with some legwork on what seems like the first run you'd want to take.
tyweise
Sounds good to me. smile.gif

You running on openrpg?
Aku
nope, gonna try to use rptools exclusively
exSaint
Right, so, As it turns out, I am free tonight, and it's next week that I won't be.
Aku
well, since thats the case, logged into the rptools.net server of shadowrun in rptools as soon as you can ex, me an ty are there now
exSaint
I'm trying to find the program on the site, and I can't find it.

Where do I go to sign on?
Aku
from rptools.net, go to downloads, select webstart for release 1.2 and once it's running file-connect to server

also my msn contact is up above is, im not sure if you're one of the couple of people from here that've added me or not
exSaint
Alright, I have no idea what I'm doing with this program.

I can't find any servers to connect to and I have no idea how to setup a user account on this program.
exSaint
I added you to my msn list.. and apparently there are 2 accounts with your address. I don't know what that means.

ftr, mine is ex(dot)saint(at)hotmail(dot)com
exSaint
Just a reminder that I won't be able to make it this Sunday
Aku
everyone else good to game?
Cursedsoul
Yeah, I'm actually NOT working this weekend. Holy handgrenades of antioch Batman!
exSaint
We're still on this Sunday, right?
Cursedsoul
Far as I know. You didn't miss much last week besides a bunch of talking so hopefully tomorrow we can get some actual stuff done. biggrin.gif
exSaint
I read the log, so I know what's going on. I don't really have many ideas, though, lol.
Aku
as long as i can catch up on my sleep tonig... ZzZZzZZ
Cursedsoul
Sorry this is so short notice, but I guess I'm going shopping for the stuff I need for school today (as in right now) rather than tomorrow like I thought I was so I'll probably be late for the game. Dunno how long though. Bleh. frown.gif

EDIT: Whoo! Shopping didn't take that long at all for some magical reason so I'm good to go. biggrin.gif
MadDogMaddux
Just noticed this and tried to PM or AIM Aku but to no avail. Is there any room left? I'm dying for some SR4 action.
Cursedsoul
Dunno about open spaces buuut my semester here at college looks like its going to be pretty crazy so hopefully I can still play, but if not my spot'd open up. I'm playing a mage if that's your fancy.

Even so, right now we've got 4 people so a fifth is probably fine, but I'm not the GM so I can't say for sure.
Aku
when did you try to im me? i havent gotten anything and im online constantly... my aim isnt the same as my name here...and i dont think i changed anything on my clicks but i'll double check them
MadDogMaddux
No, I clicked on the buttons here to send you a PM or to send you an IM and the interface just came up blank. I never actually got to send you one. frown.gif
tisoz
QUOTE (MadDogMaddux)
No, I clicked on the buttons here to send you a PM or to send you an IM and the interface just came up blank. I never actually got to send you one. frown.gif

Go to 0 new messages in the upper right corner. Then Compose a Message to send PMs through Dumshock until the problem is resolved.
exSaint
There's a good chance I won't be able to make it Sunday. Mandatory overtime (double time, which is nice) but I won't know til tomorrow if I'm on the list or not.
exSaint
I can, in fact, make it tonight
Cursedsoul
Hey, I'm really sorry I didn't make it to the game this week. I got caught up with friends and a bunch of homework. Yippee. Looks like the workload isn't gonna lighten up though so I dunno, I'm rather worried that I won't be able to prepare myself adequately for the game because I'm an officer in two clubs and apparently what I thought was gonna simply be lots of work turns out to be an ASSLOAD of work. Blah. frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012