Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moleskin
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Ol' Scratch
QUOTE (NightmareX)
What point?

Exactly what I said in my first point. You're a nutjob just out to be a jackass. You said it -- proudly -- in the quoted text as well as what you just said. So piss off. I couldn't care less about you or anything you have to say.

Normally I would have PMed this, but apparently PMs are just as monitored as normal posts are, so why bother?
Eryk the Red
Wow. That was so far out of line I don't imagine you can see the line from where you're standing.
NightmareX
QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein)
Exactly what I said in my first point.  You're a nutjob just out to be a jackass...............So piss off.  I couldn't care less about you or anything you have to say.

Normally I would have PMed this, but apparently PMs are just as monitored as normal posts are, so why bother?

Consider the feeling mutual Funky. Cause I've been eyeballing your behavior in a number of threads - seems its a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

You said it -- proudly -- in the quoted text as well as what you just said.

Yup, I'm an asshole, largely because of people like you. And damn right I'm proud of it, cause as I said I give what I get.
Particle_Beam
The moderators and admins should better lock this thread up or show presence.

Religion. It always ends in the same way. Somebody makes deliberate remarks to offend others, there's a rebuttal, and then only angry mood.
NightmareX
QUOTE (Particle_Beam)
Religion. It always ends in the same way. Somebody makes deliberate remarks to offend others, there's a rebuttal, and then only angry mood.

It didn't have to. I was making a point about ED/SR, not religion IRL or in general - something I specifically noted. If that is considered "deliberate remarks to offend others" then the entire bloody forum is guilty.

As for mods/admins, I don't see as how such is necessary. IMO it's over now.
Particle_Beam
I don't believe you two to be able to keep quiet on this matter, so I'm all for the admins and moderators to make it absolutely clear.
NightmareX
As you wish. I have no problem with that really. After all, you're probably right given our temperaments.
Redjack
This thread is totally off topic now.
Redjack
Starting or engaging in personal attacks is not accepted on Dumpshock.
Both users had their accounts suspended for a cooling off period and asked to modify their behaviour upon their return.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012