Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game in build stages
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Fortune
QUOTE (Callidus)
Oh and his name's Aero

Cool! A ganger mage named after a chocolate bar. biggrin.gif

Does he watch a lot of old Bruce Willis flat-vids?
Callidus
hehe *8-> More that Air spirits love him *8-> and yes probably on the vids recently got the Die Hard Quadrilogy as it *finally* came out over here in the UK *8->

Oh and as an added bonus (and totally not because I forgot to add in all his background stuff....) thought I'd put a brief physical description of Aero up here as you'll probably have at least seen him around in the last couple of months....

He's about 6 foot, lightly built (even for an elf), blue eyed with raggedy blonde hair down to his collar. Generally wearing a faded Screamers T-shirt and jeans with a ratty leather jacket on over the top. Has a black storm cloud tattoo'd over each temple with a lightning blue thunderbolt coming down onto each cheek and tends to have the rest of his face painted up a bit like KISS (the band) in black and white whenever he heads out of the gang house.
Fortune
QUOTE (Callidus)
and yes probably on the vids recently got the Die Hard Quadrilogy as it *finally* came out over here in the UK

Congrats! I was referring more to Hudson Hawk though. wink.gif biggrin.gif
Ol' Scratch
Man. Now I want to play an Eskimo ex-CIA operative who used to use the name "Klondike."
Fortune
*Snickers*
Callidus
Hehe, forgot about Hudson Hawk *8-> and nice pun *8->
fistandantilus4.0
Fortune - 2 CSP for Hudson Hawk reference. I love that movie.

Sorry for the quiet boys. I've just been off galivanting. Getting things put together for the game now, and playing a bit of catch up. THanks for the patience.
Callidus
Welcome back matey, hope you had a good time *8->
Fortune
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
I've just been off galivanting.

Don't try to pull that one over our heads. We all know that Gavilanting only takes a nano-second. nyahnyah.gif
fistandantilus4.0
It was many galivants. In a row.
Critias
I'm having keeping my own galivant urge in check, what with my shiney new 360 (and especially since picking up Assassin's Creed earlier today).
Fortune
So, you ready for my next (maybe even final, though I wouldn't bet the farm) draft, Fisty? biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Sorry for the wait guys. Things have been busy with job hunting and holidays, both of which are largely resolved now. Very sorry to have to put you on hold.

Fortune - I've made it a habit to not read your most recent 'final drafts' until you send me another one anyone, so go right ahead. biggrin.gif
Fortune
I'm beginning to think you don't read any of the drafts I send. nyahnyah.gif biggrin.gif

When are we starting?
Callidus
Hope the hunt went well and you had a good thanksgiving mate *8->
Fortune
Bah! My Thanksgiving was a real turkey this year!
Callidus
hehe *8->
SinN
Man...I wish I had a decent connection. This game sounds rad. Oh well....back to the poor cage for me....
(Kicks Dirt and walks back to cage)
Fortune
And just why is it that you can't join?
SinN
I dont have a secure connection so i cant get on the net as often as i used too. I would just hold the game up and make it very inconveinient for all of you.
fistandantilus4.0
Fortune, looking to start the game in two days. It's been a combination of lots of other things going on (still apparently), and in all honesty, dragging my feet a bit. In my defense though, it is more of the former than the latter.

SinN, if you're ever able to get a reliable connection you're always welcome. You know, assuming you ever post on the other two games. wink.gif biggrin.gif
Fortune
No hassle. I hope everything's alright.
Fortune
I was so excited, I posted twice! biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Yes, it's just job hunting on mine and the wife's part (FINALLY taken care of, but not finished[i] .... AGAIN!), and family visting. My sister who I hadn't seen in ... well a few years, was up visting on her way up to see the rest of the family, and stopped in here on her way up from San Diego, and again on theway back down. Saw my niece and nephew for only the second time [i]everso that was great as well. So for once, it was good things not bad. The concern is appreciated though. smile.gif
Critias
Glad the job hunt stuff seems to be falling into place -- I know what a headache that can be. And neices and nephews are cool (even the not-really-blood-related-kind, like I've got from friends instead of family), no one can blame ya for hanging out with 'em a little bit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012